Martin....Need Help With Mute
Author Thread
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
8/5/2019  10:03 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/5/2019  10:04 PM
TripleThreat wrote:
blkexec wrote:I'm trying to mute someone, but when they hit quote while replying to my post, they become unmuted.

I dont want to get him banned. Im sure someone enjoys his post replies. But for me hes annoying and wont go away. Mute is a perfect option.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

There are times I recognize I am combative in my posts simply for the sake of being combative. This is not good for you, for me, or for the forum.

I sincerely apologize to you.

I need to learn to be more humble in general. I wish you well in all things. Same to all here.

Good idea. But regardless I will never mute anyone.
This is like little kid blocking his ears when he/she does not want to hear parents arguments.
By muting I will not be blocking people from stating their opinion but rather myself from ability to hear them.
I accept any view and any opinion. I can disagree and argue to death but still want everyone to be able to speak their mind.
All people are different from me, are unique, and this is wonderful.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
AUTOADVERT
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
8/6/2019  10:19 AM    LAST EDITED: 8/19/2019  10:33 AM
TripleThreat wrote:
blkexec wrote:I'm trying to mute someone, but when they hit quote while replying to my post, they become unmuted.

I dont want to get him banned. Im sure someone enjoys his post replies. But for me hes annoying and wont go away. Mute is a perfect option.

Thanks

There are times I recognize I am combative in my posts simply for the sake of being combative. This is not good for you, for me, or for the forum.

I need to learn to be more humble in general. I wish you well in all things. Same to all here.

+100000000
Post of the off-season, hands down. And I'm betting (if i did gamble) Triple isn't even the mutee. Just read the exchange on the DSJr shooting form thread. Case in point why I don't gamble.

Maybe I was wrong about Ron Baker...

Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
8/12/2019  8:12 PM
Martin/Andrew, If you're still monitoring this thread, there is a little bug in the mobile version that when you quote somebody it translates some of the punctuation (quotes, single quotes, etc) into numerical codes which you have to hunt down and change because otherwise it rejects the comment submission
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
8/12/2019  10:06 PM
Panos wrote:Martin/Andrew, If you're still monitoring this thread, there is a little bug in the mobile version that when you quote somebody it translates some of the punctuation (quotes, single quotes, etc) into numerical codes which you have to hunt down and change because otherwise it rejects the comment submission

Thanks for the heads up

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
blkexec
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #748
8/13/2019  9:03 AM
arkrud wrote:
TripleThreat wrote:

Thanks

Good idea. But regardless I will never mute anyone.
This is like little kid blocking his ears when he/she does not want to hear parents arguments.
By muting I will not be blocking people from stating their opinion but rather myself from ability to hear them.
I accept any view and any opinion. I can disagree and argue to death but still want everyone to be able to speak their mind.
All people are different from me, are unique, and this is wonderful.

That's a good analogy...But we can all learn a lot from a little kid. They walk through life without any filter...or pre judgement.

Fyi....I will never block someone because I disagree with their basketball opinion. If that's the case, I would block half the posters on this site.

Instead of spreading any rumors or gossip, and to respect the poster Im blocking, I rather stay mute on this subject. My concerns was already voiced to Martin, and so far this site is more enjoyable for me. Always been for over 20 yrs. If my math is wrong, sorry I haven't checked in a while. But it's been a long time.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
blkexec
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #748
8/13/2019  9:03 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
TripleThreat wrote:

Thanks

+1

+1

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
Martin....Need Help With Mute

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy