[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Urban Legend of Kevin Knox......
Author Thread
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
8/11/2019  2:34 PM
technomaster wrote:There's an alternate universe out there where our 2019-2020 starting lineup would look like:

Mitchell Robinson
KP
Knox
THJr
Barrett

If we never traded porzingis I bet the lineup would be

C Robinson
PF Porzingis
SF Barrett
SG Hardaway
PG Payton
6th Knox

AUTOADVERT
Jmpasq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4182

8/11/2019  3:34 PM
Knixkik wrote:
technomaster wrote:There's an alternate universe out there where our 2019-2020 starting lineup would look like:

Mitchell Robinson
KP
Knox
THJr
Barrett

C Robinson
PF Porzingis
SF Barrett
SG Hardaway
PG Payton
6th Knox

Seeng Porzingis and Robinson together would of been cool
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
8/12/2019  9:21 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

Mitchell Robinson
KP
Knox
THJr
Barrett

C Robinson
PF Porzingis
SF Barrett
SG Hardaway
PG Payton
6th Knox

lol all you did was cry to have him traded when he was here. Now you want KP back?

It would have been cool.

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
8/12/2019  10:13 AM
Knixkik wrote:

Mitchell Robinson
KP
Knox
THJr
Barrett

C Robinson
PF Porzingis
SF Barrett
SG Hardaway
PG Payton
6th Knox

I thought this was the route we were going

ES
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
8/14/2019  10:57 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

Mitchell Robinson
KP
Knox
THJr
Barrett

C Robinson
PF Porzingis
SF Barrett
SG Hardaway
PG Payton
6th Knox

Yeah, it would have been a really great 20 games or so to watch. Then it would be Mitch by himself.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

8/18/2019  12:03 PM
It isnt a Kevin Knox story without a fortnite mention, lol. Actually its a smart move.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/18/kevin-knox-knicks-owner-james-dolan-fortnite/

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/19/2019  8:29 AM
No doubt Public “Beefs” never serve anyone well. From my recollection Spree and Oak are only two have issues with Dolan. We make it like no ex player had ever had a “beef” with a former team?
Media blows it all out of proportion.
some players were lightening rods before they got there. Marbury had issues with all his teams previous to Knicks. Spree came to knicks because of a “beef”. Oak has had off court issues since he retired outside of the knick realm. I’m not choosing sides. They are emotional issues for fans because they were super players in knick uniforms and thats what counts. To counter, Dolan has been known to be super generous payer and there are explayers on record supporting him.
So for a 20 year old kid who likes to game says he has no beef with his owner who he only knows a year is not going to publicly denounce if he has only a positive experience. By the way, Dolan speaks to the team sometimes??? Oh boy! Its his team.
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
8/21/2019  11:36 PM
Nalod wrote:No doubt Public “Beefs” never serve anyone well. From my recollection Spree and Oak are only two have issues with Dolan. We make it like no ex player had ever had a “beef” with a former team?
Media blows it all out of proportion.
some players were lightening rods before they got there. Marbury had issues with all his teams previous to Knicks. Spree came to knicks because of a “beef”. Oak has had off court issues since he retired outside of the knick realm. I’m not choosing sides. They are emotional issues for fans because they were super players in knick uniforms and thats what counts. To counter, Dolan has been known to be super generous payer and there are explayers on record supporting him.
So for a 20 year old kid who likes to game says he has no beef with his owner who he only knows a year is not going to publicly denounce if he has only a positive experience. By the way, Dolan speaks to the team sometimes??? Oh boy! Its his team.

No... No... No..
This was a touch of evil... Knox is doomed.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Urban Legend of Kevin Knox......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy