[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Will The Knicks Win More Then 30 Games Within the Next 3 Seasons?

Author Poll
toodarkmark
Member: #515
USA

I want to see how many deluded fans think they will.

Yes
No
View Results

Author Thread
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

7/26/2019  1:50 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/26/2019  4:16 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
martin wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:I’m thinking playoffs this year.

We have one of the deepest teams in the NBA now.

Also with some vet signings it allows our kids to sit back and learn.

I think Robinson and Julius are one of the best front court tandems in the east.

DSJR with a improved jumper... watch out this kid has star potential and now defenses are going to have to guard him. This is going to give this kid lanes to the hoop! Kid needs to stay healthy but that’s why we brought in Payton.

Portis as a back up is much improved from kornet as well as TG as a back up 4

Zo has 6man of the year written all over him.

Knox who I think is going to be a stud with way less pressure from opposing teams is going to light it up and he gets to learn from a solid vet in Morris. Knox is going to be a stud off the Bench, and will ease his transition to a starter next year.

Again this team is deep and fiz can play the hot hand.

Dsjr,Payton,frank
RJ,Zo,Dot
Morris,Knox,Ellington
Randle,Gibson,Iggy
Robinson,Portis,Wooten

That team is deep, with offensive and defensive weapons. I think we get into the playoffs with this roster if healthy.

I'm inclined to agree or at least feel this is a 35+ win potential team, and in a very week East, anything can happen in the slots 10 to 7.

I am really excited to see Randle and Mitch on the court together. I also think one of DSJ or Payton will provide competent point guard play and hopefully more.

I see us being bad this year, then being completive next year if our young guys start to pop. It took Sac and Orlando time. Worst case scenario is if we end up like Phoenix.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
7/26/2019  8:54 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
martin wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:I’m thinking playoffs this year.

We have one of the deepest teams in the NBA now.

Also with some vet signings it allows our kids to sit back and learn.

I think Robinson and Julius are one of the best front court tandems in the east.

DSJR with a improved jumper... watch out this kid has star potential and now defenses are going to have to guard him. This is going to give this kid lanes to the hoop! Kid needs to stay healthy but that’s why we brought in Payton.

Portis as a back up is much improved from kornet as well as TG as a back up 4

Zo has 6man of the year written all over him.

Knox who I think is going to be a stud with way less pressure from opposing teams is going to light it up and he gets to learn from a solid vet in Morris. Knox is going to be a stud off the Bench, and will ease his transition to a starter next year.

Again this team is deep and fiz can play the hot hand.

Dsjr,Payton,frank
RJ,Zo,Dot
Morris,Knox,Ellington
Randle,Gibson,Iggy
Robinson,Portis,Wooten

That team is deep, with offensive and defensive weapons. I think we get into the playoffs with this roster if healthy.

I'm inclined to agree or at least feel this is a 35+ win potential team, and in a very week East, anything can happen in the slots 10 to 7.

I am really excited to see Randle and Mitch on the court together. I also think one of DSJ or Payton will provide competent point guard play and hopefully more.

Same

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
TLover
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #381
USA
7/26/2019  10:41 PM
Knicks have the talent to be a 6th or 7th seed in the east then get knocked out in the first round which would suck but at the same time gives our young guys playoff experience.

If this team does not make the playoffs then coach needs to be re-evaluated.

Randle is a straight up beast who combined with Mitch Rob will be lethal.

The key this season is if Dennis Smith Jr turns into a star.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/27/2019  11:06 AM
Lots of Keys to the season and lots of “Ifs”.
I want success but I cannot see this team as a playoff team nor will label them on the hot seat or not.
This is a 17 win team that has more veteran presence and a lot of upside potential both on the court, via trade and flex cap space. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy