[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Will The Knicks Win More Then 30 Games Within the Next 3 Seasons?

Author Poll
toodarkmark
Member: #515
USA

I want to see how many deluded fans think they will.

Yes
No
View Results

Author Thread
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
7/19/2019  2:41 PM
i think u can add portis to the core. with our lack of size, mitch's fouling issues and portis' ability to hit the 3 i think he's going to have a big role.
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
7/19/2019  2:51 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/19/2019  3:38 PM
Hey look.. its Julius Randle with a triple double

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Marv
7/19/2019  3:05 PM
hey look...it's frank shutting down a poser.

ramtour420
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
7/19/2019  3:09 PM
Marv wrote:hey look...it's frank shutting down a poser.

How much do I love that video . . .

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
7/19/2019  4:50 PM

That was awesome.

I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
ekstarks94
Member: #6104

7/19/2019  6:33 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

That was awesome.

Really hoping Frank turns the corner...
TPercy
Member: #5748

7/20/2019  4:16 AM
I think 35 is in our bag with a healthy team. This team will score, but defense remains a problem.
The Future is Bright!
dwiley20
Member: #5755

7/20/2019  8:39 AM
we will win 40 games
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
7/20/2019  1:29 PM
For me, 30 games won and the team took a step forward, but it will also have to do with how much the young guys progress.

40 games and the coaching staff did very good things.

Playoffs and we all get to start the ban chant of "Lock him up" for various posters who want to fire the FO right now

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
toodarkmark
Member: #515
USA
7/20/2019  2:54 PM
Just as I thought. Delusion for days.

24 wins. 29 wins. 15 wins. There's your next 3 seasons.

Mills. Perey. Fizdale. All fired.

You're just lying to yourself if you think differently. Is 20 years of Dolan not enough of a sample size?

They signed loser free agents. Julius Randle has never played for a winning team, and he's your best player?

Stop it. Why did I post this? Because I gave my heart to the Knicks for 32 years and finally decided it was enough. And honestly, I hate to see others waste their time. As long as fans keep talking about bs like building a culture, not overspending on free agents. This is all denial stuff. The Knicks are not breaking 30 wins in 20, 2021, 2022. All the free agents knew this, their agents knew this, the media knows this. Everyone knows this except the James Dolan enabling Knicks fan. Your money, your hope, this is why the Knicks will continue to be losers. You let James Dolan do this.

I don't care what people think. People are stupid. - Charles Barkley
smackeddog
Member: #883
7/20/2019  4:07 PM
toodarkmark wrote:Just as I thought. Delusion for days.

You're just lying to yourself if you think differently. Is 20 years of Dolan not enough of a sample size?

They signed loser free agents. Julius Randle has never played for a winning team, and he's your best player?

Stop it. Why did I post this? Because I gave my heart to the Knicks for 32 years and finally decided it was enough. And honestly, I hate to see others waste their time. As long as fans keep talking about bs like building a culture, not overspending on free agents. This is all denial stuff. The Knicks are not breaking 30 wins in 20, 2021, 2022. All the free agents knew this, their agents knew this, the media knows this. Everyone knows this except the James Dolan enabling Knicks fan. Your money, your hope, this is why the Knicks will continue to be losers. You let James Dolan do this.

Impressive that you know our record in 3 years time!

Great, you want everyone else to be as miserable about the team as you are. How about instead you go and find something more enjoyable to invest your time and energy into instead of trying to grind down everyone else?

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/20/2019  5:52 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/20/2019  5:54 PM

TDM, We appreciate the advice but your kind of doing the playground "sour grapes" thing. Understandable your "Knick Bitter" and with good cause. Some of us see a break in decision making. If Dolan is out of the loop for basketball decisions Im good. He is an *******.

I believe in science and a change in process leads to change. KP was bad regrettable circumstance and it set us back.
Most of us are not delusional. Its our choice to have faith.
We wish you well and if knicks improve there is always room on the bandwagon for you again. But if your gonna act childish about your self imposed exile then "Phuck off".

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
7/21/2019  3:01 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/21/2019  3:03 PM

Wasting time. Like posting a troll poll based on a little hissy fit? Like announcing that you're fandom is based on the franchise doing what you, oh internet genius, demand that they do?
James Dolan is a billionaire. Billionaire. Say that a few times to yourself. He doesn't need to LET us dorky, sports-forum-posting, GM wannabes LET him do anything.
You don't like the coach, the GM, you don't like the Prez, and you don't like the owner. And you're sick of losing. And you obviously don't like the team.

Congratulations. The Clips, Lakers, or Nets are waiting for you with open arms.

I hate to see people so full of angst and worry over being a fan of a basketball team. A FAN. I've been a Knicks fan since the 1960's, so take your 32 year love affair and find some other franchise where they will reward your love with non-bs moves like destroying culture and overspending on free agents. Maybe they'll even trade away some future 1st round draft picks, too! I bet you loved the Phil error, huh?

Maybe you should consider a job with ESPN, so you can rant and get paid for it.

Marv
7/21/2019  3:37 PM
Hey i don’t begrudge any longtime knicks fan his anger or disgust.

I however am a happy camper at the moment.

I came into this offseason with the following do’s and don’ts:

DON’T
-sign an injured kd
-sign kyrie since we don’t have to to get kd
-trade for ad
-trade this year’s #3 pick

DO
-sign someone from randle/middleton/russell/brogdon/harris
-sign some young guys who have a chance to join the core (portis, payton)
-draft barrett
-draft someone with genuine promise with our #2
-sign a couple of undrafted guys
-keep frank
-keep our upcoming #1’s

I’m also fine with bullock, taj, ellington, morris. These guys can all contribute to what i see as our current agenda - play every game to win while also giving the youth core a full chance to see who’s gonna pop.

Ira
Member: #91
7/21/2019  5:58 PM
This cast of characters won't win 30, but when you say within the next 3 seasons I have to vote yes.
Chandler
Member: #6197

7/22/2019  10:06 AM

Back in the good old days when the coach knew enough to have Frank guard point

hopefully Fizdale is looking at stuff like this. As i've said a million times before, worst case Frank should be our version of Marcus Smart (picked 6th, btw).

(5)(5)
knicks1248
Member: #582
7/22/2019  4:41 PM
jrodmc wrote:

Wasting time. Like posting a troll poll based on a little hissy fit? Like announcing that you're fandom is based on the franchise doing what you, oh internet genius, demand that they do?
James Dolan is a billionaire. Billionaire. Say that a few times to yourself. He doesn't need to LET us dorky, sports-forum-posting, GM wannabes LET him do anything.
You don't like the coach, the GM, you don't like the Prez, and you don't like the owner. And you're sick of losing. And you obviously don't like the team.

I hate to see people so full of angst and worry over being a fan of a basketball team. A FAN. I've been a Knicks fan since the 1960's, so take your 32 year love affair and find some other franchise where they will reward your love with non-bs moves like destroying culture and overspending on free agents. Maybe they'll even trade away some future 1st round draft picks, too! I bet you loved the Phil error, huh?

I said 42 to 46 wins and ppl thought i was smoking crack, the person states 3 more lottery season and you kill him for that..

I don't know one single KNICK FAN that likes james dolan, is approving rating make TRUMP look like the best president ever.

we have been a stupid run franchise since he took over, we have had 6 straight lottery season..and our goal is to win 30 fckng games and that what you guys consider progress...

ES
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/22/2019  5:47 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

I said 42 to 46 wins and ppl thought i was smoking crack, the person states 3 more lottery season and you kill him for that..

I don't know one single KNICK FAN that likes james dolan, is approving rating make TRUMP look like the best president ever.

we have been a stupid run franchise since he took over, we have had 6 straight lottery season..and our goal is to win 30 fckng games and that what you guys consider progress...

nobody here sets the agenda or win projections.
you said 40 plus wins? You always going off on how Fiz can’t coach, no stars, FO gonna get fired etc. Nobody said you on crack. But who ever dropped you on our head as a baby might have been?
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
7/23/2019  8:06 AM
Marv wrote:Hey i don’t begrudge any longtime knicks fan his anger or disgust.

I however am a happy camper at the moment.

I came into this offseason with the following do’s and don’ts:

DON’T
-sign an injured kd
-sign kyrie since we don’t have to to get kd
-trade for ad
-trade this year’s #3 pick

DO
-sign someone from randle/middleton/russell/brogdon/harris
-sign some young guys who have a chance to join the core (portis, payton)
-draft barrett
-draft someone with genuine promise with our #2
-sign a couple of undrafted guys
-keep frank
-keep our upcoming #1’s

I’m also fine with bullock, taj, ellington, morris. These guys can all contribute to what i see as our current agenda - play every game to win while also giving the youth core a full chance to see who’s gonna pop.

same.

I think our FO gets it and is starting to put their resources to good use. There was a story about how we were the only team scouting the play offs because we were looking for players that step up during the play offs, that did the little things to win.

We might not win and Perry & Fizdale might fail and end up fired. But at least they tried the right way.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
7/23/2019  9:53 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

You don't know any knicks fans who like James Dolan? Brilliant. James Dolan probably doesn't know anyone who likes you. Or has even heard of anyone who even GAF about you. Beeyatch about him, rail at him, but he's obviously not going anywhere. He's the owner of the most valuable NBA franchise in existence. Live with it and move on. Or not. Like I said, you believe the sky is falling continually for years in knick land? Is the world ending in 3 years? Move to the Barclays. Go west, young man. Apparently, they could use your help. Like our boy toddreallydarkmark, don't waste your time. Or mine for that matter, by telling me how I'm wasting my time as a fan of the team of my choice.

Despite several losing seasons over the last two decades, the Knicks are still the most valuable NBA franchise and third-most valuable U.S. sports franchise, per Forbes. The Knicks' $4 billion valuation is up 11 percent from last year and has them three spots ahead of the Los Angeles Lakers ($3.7 billion), a team that was valued higher than the Knicks as recently as 2012. Atlantic Division rivals Boston Celtics rank 22 while the Nets, who bested the Knicks in free agency this summer, come in at 37 on the list.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy