7/19/2019  9:48 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:Possible trade with pelicans

Just look at the shooting guard position. Hart, Walker-Alexander, Redick, E'Twaun Moore and Jrue Holiday would all be starters on certain teams. How does New Orleans plan to find minutes for all of them? They could slide some over to small forward, but Ingram and Kenrich Williams are in the picture there as well, while Ball and Frank Jackson should play the bulk of their point guard minutes. Hayes might not see the court at all as a rookie, as Favors and Jahlil Okafor will demand playing time, and Williamson will need to be exposed to some center minutes just to see how he fares.

The Pelicans have a very bright future, and having too much talent is the epitome of a first-world problem. But it is still a problem. Right now, there roster is unbalanced, and keeping all of those players happy both now and in the future is going to be their greatest task now that Davis is a Laker.

we have too many fwds and they have to many Guards.

Mitch for Lonzo...maybe.

They have Jaxon Hayes a kind of raw big like Mitch with limited offense. Might be redundant.
Not sure I want Lavar anywhere in NY, nor have to decide on Lonzo getting paid now he entering 3rd year. We have a bonafide blue chip kid and you want to trade him? Aren't you the guy who says we don't develop guys?
Won't Lonzo still need development too? He has not proven much on the court yet.

Neither has Mitch..

The thing is, I don't see fiz as an X/O coach, and I don't see DSJ as a facilitator..Im not a Fan of Lavar at all, but his son has skills.

I didn't say we don't develop, I said we don't know how to develop..

We have too many ISO guy's on this roster, and it needs to be more balance, that's not a knock on mitch, but he would be the likely candidate considering their needs

Mitch for Lonzo would be a god awful trade...thank god they wouldn't do that

well you think everyone the knicks draft will be an all star, and you have always been opposed to trading anyone the knicks draft or undrafted..

Its just like franks loyalist will eat rocks before they accept a trade for him, while others would trade him for a bag of rocks.

Ball is a #2 overall pick and even if that draft was done over mitch would not get picked before lonzo by any team

this is why I always find it funny when the most ardent Knick critics, who spend months laying into every move and denouncing the GM as dumb, finally reveal their proposals- they're usually awful. So I do invite you to continue and say how you would rebuild this team- you've proposed trading Mitch for Lonzo, Pels have hung up the phone on you because they already drafted a Mitch like C. What's your next move?

I recall both you fish and martin were thrilled with the signing of baker,then came the signing of mario and i told you Baker was done...you guys attack me again like I was making **** up, and how bakers hustle and scrappy play would be his key to getting minutes..

Well guess what happened to baker.

When I said we need more vets, you guys accuse me of not wanting to build through the draft, weLL guess what we did this off season.

Fish attacks me for looking at Ball has a good floor general..something he just said we needed on another thread, and he all of sudden brings up his shooting as if jason kidd was always a knock down shooter.

A straight up mitch for ball would not work unless you added draft picks, but whats more important a floor general who make **** easy for the rest of his teammates or a shot blocker who will be in foul trouble constantly

Thrilled with signing Baker? You made that up on the spot.

Also I dont attack you. I just illuminate the stupidity and falsehoods in your posts (there is a lot to work with )

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
AUTOADVERT
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
7/19/2019  10:14 AM
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Just look at the shooting guard position. Hart, Walker-Alexander, Redick, E'Twaun Moore and Jrue Holiday would all be starters on certain teams. How does New Orleans plan to find minutes for all of them? They could slide some over to small forward, but Ingram and Kenrich Williams are in the picture there as well, while Ball and Frank Jackson should play the bulk of their point guard minutes. Hayes might not see the court at all as a rookie, as Favors and Jahlil Okafor will demand playing time, and Williamson will need to be exposed to some center minutes just to see how he fares.

The Pelicans have a very bright future, and having too much talent is the epitome of a first-world problem. But it is still a problem. Right now, there roster is unbalanced, and keeping all of those players happy both now and in the future is going to be their greatest task now that Davis is a Laker.

Mitch for Lonzo...maybe.

They have Jaxon Hayes a kind of raw big like Mitch with limited offense. Might be redundant.
Not sure I want Lavar anywhere in NY, nor have to decide on Lonzo getting paid now he entering 3rd year. We have a bonafide blue chip kid and you want to trade him? Aren't you the guy who says we don't develop guys?
Won't Lonzo still need development too? He has not proven much on the court yet.

Neither has Mitch..

The thing is, I don't see fiz as an X/O coach, and I don't see DSJ as a facilitator..Im not a Fan of Lavar at all, but his son has skills.

We have too many ISO guy's on this roster, and it needs to be more balance, that's not a knock on mitch, but he would be the likely candidate considering their needs

well you think everyone the knicks draft will be an all star, and you have always been opposed to trading anyone the knicks draft or undrafted..

Its just like franks loyalist will eat rocks before they accept a trade for him, while others would trade him for a bag of rocks.

Ball is a #2 overall pick and even if that draft was done over mitch would not get picked before lonzo by any team

this is why I always find it funny when the most ardent Knick critics, who spend months laying into every move and denouncing the GM as dumb, finally reveal their proposals- they're usually awful. So I do invite you to continue and say how you would rebuild this team- you've proposed trading Mitch for Lonzo, Pels have hung up the phone on you because they already drafted a Mitch like C. What's your next move?

I recall both you fish and martin were thrilled with the signing of baker,then came the signing of mario and i told you Baker was done...you guys attack me again like I was making **** up, and how bakers hustle and scrappy play would be his key to getting minutes..

When I said we need more vets, you guys accuse me of not wanting to build through the draft, weLL guess what we did this off season.

Fish attacks me for looking at Ball has a good floor general..something he just said we needed on another thread, and he all of sudden brings up his shooting as if jason kidd was always a knock down shooter.

A straight up mitch for ball would not work unless you added draft picks, but whats more important a floor general who make **** easy for the rest of his teammates or a shot blocker who will be in foul trouble constantly

Also I dont attack you. I just illuminate the stupidity and falsehoods in your posts (there is a lot to work with )

ok..knick GURU

ES
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
7/19/2019  10:41 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Mitch for Lonzo...maybe.

Neither has Mitch..

ok..knick GURU

Knick gets a cap. See? You even phucked that up. Go get some coffee or something.

Here's some material while you drink your joe and improve your attitude (Randle vs a quality opp)

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
knicks1248
Member: #582
7/19/2019  10:45 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/19/2019  10:48 AM
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Mitch for Lonzo...maybe.

Neither has Mitch..

I started this thread stating Baker wasnt going to see no minutes, your reponse was I didn't make sense...BAKER WAS WAIVED 90 days later

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
USA
6/1/2018 1:12 PM
jrodmc wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
thats like hoping JR smith can focus and take more than 2 good shots per game

or like hoping you will say something that makes sense.
I am not a Ron Baker fan.... but he's 25 and plays as hard as anyone I have ever seen. Nothing wrong with having a guy like that for one year and $5mm. It can only help and cant hurt.

There's nothing good about playing hard and not smart, it's almost pointless. I would take a smart player over a hustle player any day off the wk

It's like a player hustling to get a loose ball that's going out of bounds only to dive, throw it back in to the opposing team who then scores an easy 2.

Unless I'm still slightly stoned after reading Nalod's post from above, didn't we have stretches in games (okay maybe a few minutes here and there) where Frankie and Baker played incredibly well together, expecially defensively? I think Baker's got the IQ, and more importantly he hustles intelligently on D, he just doesn't have a shot, litterally or figuratively. He's a very poor man's John Crotty, with a bit more bulk. Come to think of it, Crotty had a better shot, it was just way too easy to block.

Baker is skilled. If he hit the 3 like he did in school he would be a useful NBA player. At the very worst he's a full throttle player who defends and shares the ball. He will push guys in practice and give the coach a guy who can have an impact in short spurts. Its one year and $5mm and he knows the team. Baker's presence will help fuel the internal competition. Baker can only help.

Baker is out of the NBA a yr later..and you said it was skilled..lmao

So who makes sense now..

There's another thread I started when he got signed( i won't go that far back), that you were ok with the wasting of 16 million dollars for a guy who played less than 20 games of that contract

ES
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/19/2019  10:59 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Mitch for Lonzo...maybe.

Neither has Mitch..

I started this thread stating Baker wasnt going to see no minutes, your reponse was I didn't make sense...BAKER WAS WAIVED 90 days later

fishmike
USA
jrodmc wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

I am not a Ron Baker fan.... but he's 25 and plays as hard as anyone I have ever seen. Nothing wrong with having a guy like that for one year and $5mm. It can only help and cant hurt.

There's nothing good about playing hard and not smart, it's almost pointless. I would take a smart player over a hustle player any day off the wk

It's like a player hustling to get a loose ball that's going out of bounds only to dive, throw it back in to the opposing team who then scores an easy 2.

Unless I'm still slightly stoned after reading Nalod's post from above, didn't we have stretches in games (okay maybe a few minutes here and there) where Frankie and Baker played incredibly well together, expecially defensively? I think Baker's got the IQ, and more importantly he hustles intelligently on D, he just doesn't have a shot, litterally or figuratively. He's a very poor man's John Crotty, with a bit more bulk. Come to think of it, Crotty had a better shot, it was just way too easy to block.

Baker is skilled. If he hit the 3 like he did in school he would be a useful NBA player. At the very worst he's a full throttle player who defends and shares the ball. He will push guys in practice and give the coach a guy who can have an impact in short spurts. Its one year and $5mm and he knows the team. Baker's presence will help fuel the internal competition. Baker can only help.

So who makes sense now..

HE starts it out "Im not a Ron Baker fan".
Fish was ok with a one year deal.
Baker injuries have mounted. he is out of the NBA because of them. Never was promoted to be a core guy for a long term deal.
More important than Bakers Skills, is your reading comprehension skills. Your so hell bent on connecting the dots to say your "Right" than just conversing about how this team can come together.
You won't get accolades if Frank is traded or waived. Anytime an asset is wasted its regrettable and detrimental to the team. Given the odds all them face, a fan shytting on every move is likely to be correct at least half the time.
The funny thing is you keeping score and going back and looking at old posts to connect your dots.
Fishmike said "if". Guess what, Baker had surgery last year after a brief stint with the wiz.

Baker had some good moments. Most of us liked the kid.
That you'd rather have bragging rights to a players than be wrong is bad karma. Most of us are wrong about things. FO's are wroing. Coaches are Wrong. The business of sports is based on statistical averages.

arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
7/19/2019  11:14 AM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Mitch for Lonzo...maybe.

Neither has Mitch..

fishmike
USA
jrodmc wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

So who makes sense now..

HE starts it out "Im not a Ron Baker fan".
Fish was ok with a one year deal.
Baker injuries have mounted. he is out of the NBA because of them. Never was promoted to be a core guy for a long term deal.
More important than Bakers Skills, is your reading comprehension skills. Your so hell bent on connecting the dots to say your "Right" than just conversing about how this team can come together.
You won't get accolades if Frank is traded or waived. Anytime an asset is wasted its regrettable and detrimental to the team. Given the odds all them face, a fan shytting on every move is likely to be correct at least half the time.
The funny thing is you keeping score and going back and looking at old posts to connect your dots.
Fishmike said "if". Guess what, Baker had surgery last year after a brief stint with the wiz.

Baker had some good moments. Most of us liked the kid.
That you'd rather have bragging rights to a players than be wrong is bad karma. Most of us are wrong about things. FO's are wroing. Coaches are Wrong. The business of sports is based on statistical averages.

Smart people learn on theirs own mistakes.
The few vise learned on mistakes of others.
The absolute majority never admit their mistakes and so never learned from them.
That's why only few move the humanity forward and deservedly so rip the most of the benefits.
And enjoying their life of being happy and content.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
TripleThreat
Member: #3997

7/19/2019  3:48 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Mitch for Lonzo...maybe.

Neither has Mitch..

and you are retarded. Back to the point. Its a terrible trade. But you know what is funny? You are always making up stupid stuff about the value of shooting. Once again you contradict yourself. You want to trade for a PG who cant shoot? We already have those. Your genius is unsurpassed.

I don't hear you bring up the fact that Mitch can't shoot beyond 3 feet either, they both have certain skill sets that make them attractive in the right situation..

We led the league in Isolation plays last season you retard..lol..But you bash melo

If i agreed with you right now, you would change your story just so you can disagree, and you have done that in the past.

Payton can't shoot, yet you said he was a quality pick up..Frank can't shoot yet you talk about how young he is and the potential he has, now you want to act as if Ball has less potential than frank, and he's a finish product..GTFOH..FISH

knicks1248 has a point, but I suspect it's by accident. Or just blind luck where a broken clock is accurate twice a day.

Lonzo Ball RIGHT NOW is worth more in trade than MRob. I know people here are fond of MRob, and so am I to be honest, but Ball is simply worth more. His free throw shooting woes are beyond bizarre. His dad is an *******. He likely will never be able to consistently create his own shot. But shooting is something you can work on and he's already a very good defender and a good decision maker on the court. He has the potential to be a solid 3 And D wing over time. MRob I really like, but wings are harder to find than pivots.

Some factors. Playing next to LBJ is just tough for any player. Esp one who is tasked with running the offense but NOT running it at the same time. MRob had a nice rookie season, but **** I've heard about him and why he wasn't drafted earlier is kind of unpleasant. What he does on the court is fine, but what I've heard off court gives pause. Yes, I know blkexec went to some gym and shared the elliptical machine next to some chick MRob might have shared a smoothie with on a lunch break. But he fell in the draft for a reason.

It is a bad trade offer, for the Pelicans. During the season, the narrative can shift if MRob holds his breakout. While many don't want to hear it, MRob might regress some this year. Big men take a lot longer to develop for a reason.

Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
7/19/2019  4:18 PM
TripleThreat wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Mitch for Lonzo...maybe.

Neither has Mitch..

and you are retarded. Back to the point. Its a terrible trade. But you know what is funny? You are always making up stupid stuff about the value of shooting. Once again you contradict yourself. You want to trade for a PG who cant shoot? We already have those. Your genius is unsurpassed.

I don't hear you bring up the fact that Mitch can't shoot beyond 3 feet either, they both have certain skill sets that make them attractive in the right situation..

We led the league in Isolation plays last season you retard..lol..But you bash melo

If i agreed with you right now, you would change your story just so you can disagree, and you have done that in the past.

Payton can't shoot, yet you said he was a quality pick up..Frank can't shoot yet you talk about how young he is and the potential he has, now you want to act as if Ball has less potential than frank, and he's a finish product..GTFOH..FISH

knicks1248 has a point, but I suspect it's by accident. Or just blind luck where a broken clock is accurate twice a day.

Lonzo Ball RIGHT NOW is worth more in trade than MRob. I know people here are fond of MRob, and so am I to be honest, but Ball is simply worth more. His free throw shooting woes are beyond bizarre. His dad is an *******. He likely will never be able to consistently create his own shot. But shooting is something you can work on and he's already a very good defender and a good decision maker on the court. He has the potential to be a solid 3 And D wing over time. MRob I really like, but wings are harder to find than pivots.

Some factors. Playing next to LBJ is just tough for any player. Esp one who is tasked with running the offense but NOT running it at the same time. MRob had a nice rookie season, but **** I've heard about him and why he wasn't drafted earlier is kind of unpleasant. What he does on the court is fine, but what I've heard off court gives pause. Yes, I know blkexec went to some gym and shared the elliptical machine next to some chick MRob might have shared a smoothie with on a lunch break. But he fell in the draft for a reason.

It is a bad trade offer, for the Pelicans. During the season, the narrative can shift if MRob holds his breakout. While many don't want to hear it, MRob might regress some this year. Big men take a lot longer to develop for a reason.

i dispute this.

#1 i think mitchrob will be a more effective player than lonzo. let's track that.

#2 the knicks could never afford to trade him from a credibility and fan loyalty perspective. especially for as unexciting a prospect as lonzo has shown himself to be 2 years into his career.

TripleThreat
Member: #3997

7/19/2019  6:48 PM
Marv wrote:i dispute this.

#1 i think mitchrob will be a more effective player than lonzo. let's track that.

#2 the knicks could never afford to trade him from a credibility and fan loyalty perspective. especially for as unexciting a prospect as lonzo has shown himself to be 2 years into his career.

How hard is it to find a functional pivot/front line player in the league today? At least at a replacement level of play?

The current Knicks FA is proof that it's not that hard. They got players ( not elite ones but useful ones) on short contracts because the market collapsed on bigs.

I like MRob. He might profile out to be an elite rim runner/rim protector. But the reality is the value is in wing play.

Lonzo Ball is a high IQ player who can operate at full NBA game speed. He has length and can play hard nosed defense. He's got some raw elements but he can offer a possible versatile wing profile.

Pelicans would never offer that deal straight up, if they did, I'd say take it.

Ball is devalued because of his father and because he spent a season with LBJ and yes, his FT shooting is totally ****ed. But a future maxed out rim runner is going to create more tradeoffs than a functional 3 And D wing. Can Ball get there? I think he can.

Nalod
USA
7/19/2019  6:59 PM
I could agree with the “Ball is worth more” now thing. MRob is still very raw and offensively stiff as Christian Wood. I went there.
as for the “Yeah I heard things but I will still not reveal things but you should respect me cuz I said I Was in the NBA” does not hold enough unless you say what you heard or allude to it. A lottery player en route to eastern Kentucky? Then his to balls to not play? Was he dissecting cats in his basement or something?

As for Rainman1248 trading mrob Straight up? Not buying it. Why? Cuz he said it. You have not sold me and you make sense. We discussed Jaxon Hayes already being a prospect that have.

wargames
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6053

7/19/2019  9:26 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/19/2019  9:34 PM
I am actually surprised more people are not discussion RFA in 2020.

Buddy Heild
Kris Dunn
Pascal Siakim
Jaylen Brown
Caris Levert
Taurean Prince
Cedi Osman
Brandon Ingram
Domantis Sabonis
Dejounte Murray

Very good pieces to add to our core

The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

7/20/2019  8:38 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/20/2019  8:43 AM
wargames wrote:I am actually surprised more people are not discussion RFA in 2020.

Buddy Heild
Kris Dunn
Pascal Siakim
Jaylen Brown
Caris Levert
Taurean Prince
Cedi Osman
Brandon Ingram
Domantis Sabonis
Dejounte Murray

Buddy Heild is really good, I would offer him a max. He has been durable as hell too. The problem is he is a RFA and the Kings will match so we have no chance. Those are the players we should target or trade for, Guys with the cheaper max where yu can get 2 or 3 and fill out the roster with a couple pieces. Kind of like Porzingis but without the sense of entitlement and general assholiness.
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
wargames

7/20/2019  10:51 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
wargames wrote:I am actually surprised more people are not discussion RFA in 2020.

Buddy Heild
Kris Dunn
Pascal Siakim
Jaylen Brown
Caris Levert
Taurean Prince
Cedi Osman
Brandon Ingram
Domantis Sabonis
Dejounte Murray

Buddy Heild is really good, I would offer him a max. He has been durable as hell too. The problem is he is a RFA and the Kings will match so we have no chance. Those are the players we should target or trade for, Guys with the cheaper max where yu can get 2 or 3 and fill out the roster with a couple pieces. Kind of like Porzingis but without the sense of entitlement and general assholiness.

You’re right some of these are much more likely to be matched than others but a Max is 27 Mil. I know some of their teams will blink at that amount. So far all of them aren’t stars yet. We would overpay for the hopes they develop into the contract while the youth develops. We would have money to max out two of them.

smackeddog
Member: #883
7/20/2019  11:39 AM

Buddy Heild
Kris Dunn
Pascal Siakim
Jaylen Brown
Caris Levert
Taurean Prince
Cedi Osman
Brandon Ingram
Domantis Sabonis
Dejounte Murray

Interestingly this offseason marked the return of the sign-and-trade, which seems to have died out under the new CBA. In the past teams would offer a poison pill/huge over pay to try and land a RFA from a mother team, but this offseason it appears teams contacted the opposing team instead and worked out a sign and trade (see Brogdon)- helps both sides as the opposing team avoids having to grossly over pay and the team with the RFA gets back some stuff in return for not matching.

wargames

7/20/2019  11:51 AM
smackeddog wrote:

Buddy Heild
Kris Dunn
Pascal Siakim
Jaylen Brown
Caris Levert
Taurean Prince
Cedi Osman
Brandon Ingram
Domantis Sabonis
Dejounte Murray

Interestingly this offseason marked the return of the sign-and-trade, which seems to have died out under the new CBA. In the past teams would offer a poison pill/huge over pay to try and land a RFA from a mother team, but this offseason it appears teams contacted the opposing team instead and worked out a sign and trade (see Brogdon)- helps both sides as the opposing team avoids having to grossly over pay and the team with the RFA gets back some stuff in return for not matching.

With the contracts we have that is a option. We can either send stuff back that’s not crap or just ditch the space and make an offer outright.

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

7/20/2019  1:33 PM
wargames wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Buddy Heild
Kris Dunn
Pascal Siakim
Jaylen Brown
Caris Levert
Taurean Prince
Cedi Osman
Brandon Ingram
Domantis Sabonis
Dejounte Murray

You’re right some of these are much more likely to be matched than others but a Max is 27 Mil. I know some of their teams will blink at that amount. So far all of them aren’t stars yet. We would overpay for the hopes they develop into the contract while the youth develops. We would have money to max out two of them.

I can't see Sacremento letting Heild go. I would offer max and see what happens. He has gotten better every year and he is a lights out shooter

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Nalod
USA
7/20/2019  5:42 PM
Nice player. DOn't max out non max players.
Can't trade them either.
wargames

7/20/2019  6:03 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/20/2019  6:08 PM
Honestly of all of them the two who might be realistically acquirable and live up to their potential is Ingram and Levert.

I don’t think a Max would be needed for either due to their injury history (similar to Randle who is underpaid due to injury concerns). Maybe a longer version of what Randle got.

A lineup of:

Starters
DSJ
Levert
RJ
Ingram
Mitch

Bench
Payton (I think he is here to stay)
Randle
Frank
Dotson
Knox
Trier
Iggy
Next year’s pick

Idk that team could do something out east next year. A good mix of offense, defense, length, and Athleticism.

next disgruntled superstar traded?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy