Cap Space : What's the rush?
Author Thread
Chandler
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6197

7/9/2019  5:43 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
CTKnicksfan wrote:
MS wrote:What’s interesting in our rush to clear cap space last year, we had an opportunity to move Hardaway for an expiring. Which would have left Courtney Lee who you could have moved for Frank and a future 1 without a doubt. Thus keeping KP.

Listening to Wojo and Ramona on his podcast, he made a point to get into how when KP was drafted they took a car together to the garden, KP told him not to compare him to Darko, and other Europeans. Said all he wanted to do is get better and practice. He also mentioned that on multiple occasions he couldn’t get in the gym because there weren’t staff ready to work with him. He also said on multiple occasions his stuff wasn’t laid out in his locker.

In addition during the Phil Jackson **** storm, the Knicks put him in the middle of the situation and were asking him to take the side of the organization. Which put KP in a very difficult position
because the locker room still had a lot of respect for Melo.

They also said the new regime needed to work harder to repair the damage that had been done.

Everyone is quick to say **** KP and his brother, what has he accomplished? If you’re a budding star, you’re watching this **** show unfold and you want to talk to the owner about the direction of the worst run organization in sports and are denied. Perhaps you would say **** you too.

I have a hard time believing that THJ with 2 years left on his deal could have been moved for an expiring with no other assets attached. Agree with the rest of this though, There was no reason that they couldn't have tried to repair the damage with KP - even after the trade request. That should have been a wake up call. Instead they hit the panic button.

KP marches into your office with brother, tells you that either you trade him to one of his dream destinations, or he's breaking his contract and going back to playing in Europe. Are you going to treat it like a bluff? Or are you going to get as much back as you can for him, before he pulls the trigger?

If anyone hit the panic button it was KP and brother. He was rehabbing from an injury, didnt wait to see what Perry would do over the summer.

There is a report he asked to speak to Dolan; they said no [perhaps fearing he would tell Dolan he lost confidence in FO/CS] and they traded his ass. If that report is true, that suggests FO hit the panic button and it reeks of immaturity on the FO part.

As a comparable, Kyrie (CLe), AD, Kawhi (SAS) (and I'm sure I'm forgetting some other ones) all went public saying they want out, and the organization didn't dump them rashly in five minutes. They tried to salvage things and when that failed they maximized value

Now it could be the case that the FO nailed it and squeezed out eveything they could and then some. But the cap room didn't pan out as initially presented. If KP dominates we'll look super dumb for getting rid of a super young talent and we'll be further burned with worse picks.

Time will tell.

(5)(5)
AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

7/9/2019  5:46 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Vmart wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
CTKnicksfan wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Thats crazy. KP made it clear repeatedly that he doesnt like the direction the team is headed, wants out. You want to call the bluff on a player who hasn't been able to finish a season strong (or at all) who is still rehabbing from a serious injury. Why on earth would Perry/Mills drag that drama, possibly into next season, when they can obtain assets for him, and move on?

We're talking about a player who doesnt want to be a Knick, hadnt made a case yet for a max deal because he cant stay on the court. Hasnt made a case that he can play hard for a full season, from start to finish. You dont try to keep around players who have no interest in being there.

Maybe the situation was too far gone to repair, maybe not. But I would not have given in to an attempted power play like KP/Janis pulled, a week before the trade deadline when KP's only real leverage was accepting the QO.

Maybe offer to work with them on a sign and trade in the offseason, if he's that dead-set on leaving? I don't know. When the trade went down I remember a lot of teams being surprised that KP was even on the market. Could have benefitted from letting a market develop a bit. I think KP's perceived value around the league is greater than the sum of the assets we got in return - whether this FO decided he wasn't worth a max or not. Anyway, I hope DSJr pans out and those picks are good ones, or this will look even more lopsided in a few years.

They didn't give in. They had a plan if he wouldn't commit to the Knicks and they went with it. They needed a team that could absorb bad contracts, send back first round picks and send a good young prospect. Dallas met all of those needs. The Knicks had already tried to repair the damage done by Phil but it was to late.

Don’t blame Phil for this he was long gone. This was all on this managements inability to get in the good with KP. If anything Phil was ahead of the curve when it came to KP’s mindset. You don’t blame the guy who is no longer in the picture.

I blame Phil for KP wanting to leave. His brother said the distrust in the organization was because of Phil. KP couldn't get beyond the rift that Phil caused. I think Perry/Mills did a great job being proactive and making the best of a bad situation they couldn't fix.

How did they do that?

Not even a single visit from perry and Mills to Latvia, instead fiz decided to go on his own..

If KP was that upset that Mills and Perry didn't fly out to Latvia, then Hornacek was right about him.

https://abc7ny.com/sports/knicks-president-says-team-has-rebuilt-relationship-with-kristaps-porzingis/3670602/

"We've worked really hard in rebuilding the relationship with KP. For Scott and me, it's been with his brother [Janis Porzingis]. We had to make Janis, who is his agent and his brother, make him feel like he was part of our group and let him understand what we're doing as a team, where we're taking this thing.

"We communicate with KP all the time," Mills added. "And we know he feels good about directionally where we're going. I think you can see that through some of his tweets and social media stuff, and our conversations with him. He's back on board with where we're going and we feel really good about his future with us."

Porzingis is currently in his home country of Latvia rehabbing an ACL injury that is expected to sideline him for a significant portion of the 2018-19 season.

The Knicks still intend to have David Fizdale, who was hired as coach this offseason, to visit with Porzingis in Latvia after Summer League play ends. Fizdale will be joined by Knicks vice president of player development Craig Robinson, Mills said.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Chandler

7/9/2019  5:53 PM
CTKnicksfan wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
CTKnicksfan wrote:
MS wrote:What’s interesting in our rush to clear cap space last year, we had an opportunity to move Hardaway for an expiring. Which would have left Courtney Lee who you could have moved for Frank and a future 1 without a doubt. Thus keeping KP.

Listening to Wojo and Ramona on his podcast, he made a point to get into how when KP was drafted they took a car together to the garden, KP told him not to compare him to Darko, and other Europeans. Said all he wanted to do is get better and practice. He also mentioned that on multiple occasions he couldn’t get in the gym because there weren’t staff ready to work with him. He also said on multiple occasions his stuff wasn’t laid out in his locker.

In addition during the Phil Jackson **** storm, the Knicks put him in the middle of the situation and were asking him to take the side of the organization. Which put KP in a very difficult position

They also said the new regime needed to work harder to repair the damage that had been done.

Everyone is quick to say **** KP and his brother, what has he accomplished? If you’re a budding star, you’re watching this **** show unfold and you want to talk to the owner about the direction of the worst run organization in sports and are denied. Perhaps you would say **** you too.

I have a hard time believing that THJ with 2 years left on his deal could have been moved for an expiring with no other assets attached. Agree with the rest of this though, There was no reason that they couldn't have tried to repair the damage with KP - even after the trade request. That should have been a wake up call. Instead they hit the panic button.

KP marches into your office with brother, tells you that either you trade him to one of his dream destinations, or he's breaking his contract and going back to playing in Europe. Are you going to treat it like a bluff? Or are you going to get as much back as you can for him, before he pulls the trigger?

If anyone hit the panic button it was KP and brother. He was rehabbing from an injury, didnt wait to see what Perry would do over the summer.

I absolutely would have called his bluff - would have looked him in the eye and said, look, we get that you're not happy, but you are our franchise player and we want to build around you. We are not trading you right now, full stop. We will be offering the 5 year max this summer but we needed to hold off for cap flexibility.

He's on the active roster the moment he walks out the door, too, so if he jets off to Spain he starts missing checks. They want to play hardball I would have played it right back. Don't believe for a second that he's taking the QO either. 7'3 guy coming off an ACL repair who hasn't played in 20 months is going to turn down 150m guaranteed to play out a season on a 7.5m QO? Or sit out another year just to get free of the Knicks?

IMO, worst case that would have actually happened is that he goes out and signs a 2+1 offer sheet and the Knicks are forced to match. Then they would be on the clock to trade him before his walk year if he was still disgruntled - but you'd have some time to work on that, and for other things to develop (draft picks, FA signings, KP getting healty and maybe growing up a bit.)

Knicks acted like they didn't have matching rights. Gave up their leverage way too soon, and for too little in return.

good points. Was KP going to do what Cousins did rejecting an offer??

And i don't think the only option was calling a bluff. (1) the CS should have know where he was in his recovery and they certainly shouldn't have said something so stupid as to imply his injry was more severe (hurting his market). I don't think CS did that to be malicous and trap him in NY. I just think Coach runs his mouth sometimes without thinking. (2) they should have realized KAT got paid and KP was going to compare his situation to KATs -- sometimes "trust me" isn't enough. You need to plan for that -- they didn't. (3)His brother and probably KP himself have been asses (they're not the first), how the hell do you let the situation get that bad, and is FO so immature or fanbase so stupid to place it all on them -- even if they are asses? Look, every time a player is insisting on a super max you can call him an ******* too. It almost always (I can't think of an exception) compromises the teams ability to get talent going forward, diminishes the ability to put more winning assets around that star to compete for a championship. You can argue logic to most player until you're blue in the face. Most players (not all there are exceptions) will insist on getting paid. Any of the elite franchises would have had a plan to figure this out. Our plan was for KP to trust a heretofore dysfunctional franchise was going to make things right, and he would be made whole.

(5)(5)
Chandler

7/9/2019  5:58 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
CTKnicksfan wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Thats crazy. KP made it clear repeatedly that he doesnt like the direction the team is headed, wants out. You want to call the bluff on a player who hasn't been able to finish a season strong (or at all) who is still rehabbing from a serious injury. Why on earth would Perry/Mills drag that drama, possibly into next season, when they can obtain assets for him, and move on?

We're talking about a player who doesnt want to be a Knick, hadnt made a case yet for a max deal because he cant stay on the court. Hasnt made a case that he can play hard for a full season, from start to finish. You dont try to keep around players who have no interest in being there.

Maybe the situation was too far gone to repair, maybe not. But I would not have given in to an attempted power play like KP/Janis pulled, a week before the trade deadline when KP's only real leverage was accepting the QO.

Maybe offer to work with them on a sign and trade in the offseason, if he's that dead-set on leaving? I don't know. When the trade went down I remember a lot of teams being surprised that KP was even on the market. Could have benefitted from letting a market develop a bit. I think KP's perceived value around the league is greater than the sum of the assets we got in return - whether this FO decided he wasn't worth a max or not. Anyway, I hope DSJr pans out and those picks are good ones, or this will look even more lopsided in a few years.

They didn't give in. They had a plan if he wouldn't commit to the Knicks and they went with it. They needed a team that could absorb bad contracts, send back first round picks and send a good young prospect. Dallas met all of those needs. The Knicks had already tried to repair the damage done by Phil but it was to late.

Yup all Phil's fault. KP wanting a contract like KAT had nothing to do with it. A CS implying he was more hurt than he was had nothing to do with it. A team that decided to abandon passing and defense (nice habits for rookies to develop) had nothing to do with it. And that another EP player had some issue with Fizz is mere coincidence

(5)(5)
Chandler

7/9/2019  6:02 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

meaning we spent 20 million on a player without knowing he had a bum foot and the agent did tell us; so now he complements us because we're not fully dropping the deal for fraud!

(5)(5)
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
7/9/2019  6:43 PM
Chandler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

meaning we spent 20 million on a player without knowing he had a bum foot and the agent did tell us; so now he complements us because we're not fully dropping the deal for fraud!

Jesus dude, stop being so short sighted and whatnot, you are really exposing yourself

Knicks, just like any team, perform physicals on players before signing them.

He obviously failed and now both sides are figuring out what to do

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

7/9/2019  7:19 PM
Chandler wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
CTKnicksfan wrote:

There is a report he asked to speak to Dolan; they said no [perhaps fearing he would tell Dolan he lost confidence in FO/CS] and they traded his ass. If that report is true, that suggests FO hit the panic button and it reeks of immaturity on the FO part.

As a comparable, Kyrie (CLe), AD, Kawhi (SAS) (and I'm sure I'm forgetting some other ones) all went public saying they want out, and the organization didn't dump them rashly in five minutes. They tried to salvage things and when that failed they maximized value

Now it could be the case that the FO nailed it and squeezed out eveything they could and then some. But the cap room didn't pan out as initially presented. If KP dominates we'll look super dumb for getting rid of a super young talent and we'll be further burned with worse picks.

Time will tell.

As I told another poster, you are assuming that Mills would greenlight a trade of this magnitude without keeping Dolan informed, every step of the way. Dolan has said before that he is staying away from big decisions when it comes to trades, but he wants to be in the loop. If Dolan really wanted to talk to KP and his "stage Mom" of a brother, he would have.

HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

7/9/2019  9:30 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/9/2019  9:47 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
Chandler wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
CTKnicksfan wrote:

Time will tell.

As I told another poster, you are assuming that Mills would greenlight a trade of this magnitude without keeping Dolan informed, every step of the way. Dolan has said before that he is staying away from big decisions when it comes to trades, but he wants to be in the loop. If Dolan really wanted to talk to KP and his "stage Mom" of a brother, he would have.

Your claiming others are "assuming" details of what happened including that Dolan knew about the trade all,along the way. Yet your "assuming"/claiming as fact that KP marched into the office,demanded a trade, and threatened to go back to Europe? What about anything known about KP suggest he would want to play in Europe?

You keep advocating a very childish and unprofessional response to a player coming to a NBA FO and fielding grievances. I do agree that Mills was guilty of a knee jerk, short sighted response. Probably kept Dolan in the loop with "his version" of circumstances. Dolan being just as childish, see Oakley incident, probably over reacted as expected. Feel other more experienced Presidents and ownership would have salvaged the relationship and shown KP in the following months that they were being genuine to any promises made. But ONCE again, no one but KP, his reps, Mills and Perry know what really happened. But I will never take the word of our professional ass kissing Ivy League piranha. People will see, Mills only concern is extending his professional life with the Knicks. Every rebuild gets him another 5 years of paychecks. Who do you think got Uncle Phil (Another FO genius) ousted?

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

7/9/2019  9:49 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Chandler wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
CTKnicksfan wrote:

Time will tell.

Funny, your claiming others are "assuming" Dolan knew about trade. Yet yout okay "assuming" KP matched into the office,,demanded a trade, and threatened to go back to Europe? What about anything we kniw about KP makes anyine think he would want to play in Europe?

You keep advocating a very childish amd unprofessional response to a player coming to a NBA FO and fielding grievances. I do agree that Mills was guilty of a knee jerk short sighted response. Probably kept Dolan in the loop with "his version" of circumstances. Dolan being just as childish, see Oakley incident, probably reacted as emotionally as one wpuld expect,a child to react. Feel other more experienced Presidents and ownership would have salvaged the relationship and shown KP in the following months that they were being genuine to any promises made. But ONCE again, no one but KP, his reps, Mills and Perry know what really happened. But I will never take the word of our professional ass kissing Ivy League piranha. People will see, Mills only concern is extending his professional life with the Knicks. Every rebuild gets him another 5 years of paychecks. Who do you think got Uncle Phil (Another FO genius) ousted?

This is a child-like view of how the NBA works. If thats not what happened then you are calling Perry/Mills liars. Because thats their story.

After 20 years of Mills being a yes man for Dolan, you actually believe he didnt know what was going on? Talk about naive.

Chandler

7/9/2019  10:04 PM
martin wrote:
Chandler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Jesus dude, stop being so short sighted and whatnot, you are really exposing yourself

if the deal was contingent on a physical and he failed the deal should be dead. failed condition precedent

When he's supposedly better we sign him then if healthy and if we still want him. What's to figure out.

we suffered a opportunity cost by thinking his money was tied up when it shouldn't have been

I don't think this is over-reacting. Sorry if it comes across that way

(5)(5)
smackeddog
Member: #883
7/10/2019  3:38 AM
Chandler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

We didn't spend $20mil because the deal isn't finalised until a player passes his physical- you offer a contract contingent on them passing a physical- that's a basic fundamental, again I don't know why you're pretending not o know this (just like you were pretending the vice president of bball ops makes the draft choices). There's plenty of stuff you can criticize this team for without just making stuff up.

smackeddog
Member: #883
7/10/2019  3:41 AM
Chandler wrote:
martin wrote:
Chandler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

if the deal was contingent on a physical and he failed the deal should be dead. failed condition precedent

When he's supposedly better we sign him then if healthy and if we still want him. What's to figure out.

we suffered a opportunity cost by thinking his money was tied up when it shouldn't have been

All FA deals (and traded) are contingent on a player passing a medical (unless that requirement is waived- i.e if you already know the player is injured). The deal is dead. Now we're looking at offering him a room exemption as an act of good will, likely because part of the reason for signing him was his personality/presence, so even if he can't play this whole season, he's worth having around (remember, otherwise that roster spot is going to Lance Thomas or Vince)

Chandler

7/10/2019  8:34 AM
smackeddog wrote:
Chandler wrote:
martin wrote:
Chandler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

All FA deals (and traded) are contingent on a player passing a medical (unless that requirement is waived- i.e if you already know the player is injured). The deal is dead. Now we're looking at offering him a room exemption as an act of good will, likely because part of the reason for signing him was his personality/presence, so even if he can't play this whole season, he's worth having around (remember, otherwise that roster spot is going to Lance Thomas or Vince)

Nothing is being made up. that's what a "condition precedent" means -- it's not a "real" deal unless this condition (e.g., physical) is satisfied first. There are other forms of conditions, such as condition subsequent, which say in effect this deal is dead if you do something prohibited after the fact, e.g., commit some crime... Having said that, there are always negotiations before that happens and thus must be conducted in good faith and candor. As part of that one would reasonably expect someone on the Knicks askedd -- Are you healthy? among a host of other things. Obviously this would be followed up with the physical itself as part of due diligence. Entities wouldn't be satisfying their fiduciary duties without that DD -- even if they believed the guy 100% -- meaning even as a C-level executive he could be legally accountable.

IMO even if everything was done in good faith etc. (e.g., reggie and his agent didn't know about an injury), if he failed a physical the Knicks should just walk away from the deal, and talk when he's healthy. the benefit of this deal was a 1+1 structure. He's Bullock, not KD,

If there is any evidence that he knew about an injury and didn't pipe up about it, the Knicks should be furious -- there was an opportunity cost in thinking they had 10+ mill of cap space tied up with him

And FWIW regarding your other post, there's nothing being made up about AGM. Of course the GM has final say, but it's ridiculous to think that any GM goes solo. It's also ridiculous to read into any of my posts that I was saying these were Perry's picks -- and Perry's alone. Perry's own web page acknowledges or attempts to take credit for his roles in drafting and building rosters. Now if you don't like his record -- fine, pretend he had nothing to do with it. (He actually had much better suggestions but the GM over-ruled; he had no say in dumping Victor before he was good) We hired him for some other reason. If you like his record, you should be happy because that's probably a pretty good indicator of what to expect going forward. (I acknowledge his success with Knicks second rounders and UDFAs; I am unimpressed with his prior record -- not horrible but far from great IMO).

As a Knicks fan I would much prefer that he excel and that all my concerns be wrong.

(5)(5)
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/10/2019  1:07 PM
Chandler wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Chandler wrote:
martin wrote:
Chandler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Nothing is being made up. that's what a "condition precedent" means -- it's not a "real" deal unless this condition (e.g., physical) is satisfied first. There are other forms of conditions, such as condition subsequent, which say in effect this deal is dead if you do something prohibited after the fact, e.g., commit some crime... Having said that, there are always negotiations before that happens and thus must be conducted in good faith and candor. As part of that one would reasonably expect someone on the Knicks askedd -- Are you healthy? among a host of other things. Obviously this would be followed up with the physical itself as part of due diligence. Entities wouldn't be satisfying their fiduciary duties without that DD -- even if they believed the guy 100% -- meaning even as a C-level executive he could be legally accountable.

IMO even if everything was done in good faith etc. (e.g., reggie and his agent didn't know about an injury), if he failed a physical the Knicks should just walk away from the deal, and talk when he's healthy. the benefit of this deal was a 1+1 structure. He's Bullock, not KD,

If there is any evidence that he knew about an injury and didn't pipe up about it, the Knicks should be furious -- there was an opportunity cost in thinking they had 10+ mill of cap space tied up with him

And FWIW regarding your other post, there's nothing being made up about AGM. Of course the GM has final say, but it's ridiculous to think that any GM goes solo. It's also ridiculous to read into any of my posts that I was saying these were Perry's picks -- and Perry's alone. Perry's own web page acknowledges or attempts to take credit for his roles in drafting and building rosters. Now if you don't like his record -- fine, pretend he had nothing to do with it. (He actually had much better suggestions but the GM over-ruled; he had no say in dumping Victor before he was good) We hired him for some other reason. If you like his record, you should be happy because that's probably a pretty good indicator of what to expect going forward. (I acknowledge his success with Knicks second rounders and UDFAs; I am unimpressed with his prior record -- not horrible but far from great IMO).

As a Knicks fan I would much prefer that he excel and that all my concerns be wrong.

You write it, you own it.
If your asking who wrote his wiki and you are suggesting that is his self validation, then its my opinion that is a stretch.
It cites numerous articles as the sources.
You were not in the room when it happened. None of us were......

Chandler

7/11/2019  9:52 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Chandler wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
CTKnicksfan wrote:

Time will tell.

Funny, your claiming others are "assuming" Dolan knew about trade. Yet yout okay "assuming" KP matched into the office,,demanded a trade, and threatened to go back to Europe? What about anything we kniw about KP makes anyine think he would want to play in Europe?

You keep advocating a very childish amd unprofessional response to a player coming to a NBA FO and fielding grievances. I do agree that Mills was guilty of a knee jerk short sighted response. Probably kept Dolan in the loop with "his version" of circumstances. Dolan being just as childish, see Oakley incident, probably reacted as emotionally as one wpuld expect,a child to react. Feel other more experienced Presidents and ownership would have salvaged the relationship and shown KP in the following months that they were being genuine to any promises made. But ONCE again, no one but KP, his reps, Mills and Perry know what really happened. But I will never take the word of our professional ass kissing Ivy League piranha. People will see, Mills only concern is extending his professional life with the Knicks. Every rebuild gets him another 5 years of paychecks. Who do you think got Uncle Phil (Another FO genius) ousted?

This is a child-like view of how the NBA works. If thats not what happened then you are calling Perry/Mills liars. Because thats their story.

After 20 years of Mills being a yes man for Dolan, you actually believe he didnt know what was going on? Talk about naive.

Of course Dolan knew. I don't think that's the issue

Whether Dolan knew through a Perry/Mills filter or heard directly from KP and his idiot brother is completely different question and I think the heart of the issue. From Stephen A. Smith (apply huge grain of salt here) seems like KP wanted to pull a LBJ act and Perry/Mills said no dice

(5)(5)
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
7/11/2019  10:09 AM
Chandler wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Chandler wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
CTKnicksfan wrote:

Time will tell.

Whether Dolan knew through a Perry/Mills filter or heard directly from KP and his idiot brother is completely different question and I think the heart of the issue. From Stephen A. Smith (apply huge grain of salt here) seems like KP wanted to pull a LBJ act and Perry/Mills said no dice

Juice card DENIED and sent packing

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/11/2019  11:05 AM
martin wrote:
Chandler wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Chandler wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
CTKnicksfan wrote:

Time will tell.

Juice card DENIED and sent packing

No "Latvian" pulp in the big apple!

Cap Space : What's the rush?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy