[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The Good Thing About These Moves is We Now Will See if Fizdale Can Coach
Author Thread
Chandler
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6197

7/6/2019  12:50 PM
smackeddog wrote:Actually, looking at all the other teams rosters, we're right near the bottom (can you honestly name 5 teams who are clearly worse than us?)- 30 games is a stretch

Nola won 33 last year with randle Jrue and AD

We suck ass right now

(5)(5)
AUTOADVERT
TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
7/6/2019  2:40 PM
Chandler wrote:
smackeddog wrote:Actually, looking at all the other teams rosters, we're right near the bottom (can you honestly name 5 teams who are clearly worse than us?)- 30 games is a stretch

We suck ass right now

We have Randle and Payton, plus Knox, Trier, Smith, and Robinson. Plus all the role players we signed. This team better win 30 games at least.

Trust the Process
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
7/6/2019  4:09 PM
TheGame wrote:
Chandler wrote:

We suck ass right now

We have Randle and Payton, plus Knox, Trier, Smith, and Robinson. Plus all the role players we signed. This team better win 30 games at least.

BBall Index projection model has the Knicks winning 29 games.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

7/6/2019  7:22 PM
SL wont tell us anything. When the vets are in the mix, that's when we'll know if Fizdale was the right choice. Our season will be decided by PG play. Would be great of Payton amd Smith jr. both panned out. More options.
smackeddog
Member: #883
7/7/2019  4:13 AM
TheGame wrote:
Chandler wrote:

We suck ass right now

Name 5 teams that are definitely worse than us

TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
7/7/2019  2:09 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/7/2019  2:12 PM
smackeddog wrote:
TheGame wrote:
Chandler wrote:

We suck ass right now

Memphis, Atlanta, Cleveland, hornets, Wizards, plus the Suns are always good for underachieving. My point is that in Mitchell, Randle, Knox, Smith, Payton, Dotson and Trier, you have some very talented players that if coached right should win 30 games. We won 17 with total dysfunction and trying to tank. We have better players now and we aren't going to tank.

Trust the Process
smackeddog
Member: #883
7/7/2019  2:19 PM
TheGame wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
TheGame wrote:
Chandler wrote:

We suck ass right now

Memphis, Atlanta, Cleveland, hornets, Wizards, plus the Suns are always good for underachieving. My point is that in Mitchell, Randle, Knox, Smith, Payton, Dotson and Trier, you have some very talented players that if coached right should win 30 games. We won 17 with total dysfunction and trying to tank. We have better players now and we aren't going to tank.

I think Atlanta has a nice squad that fits together very well, I think they’ll finish with a better record than us. I think we have talented players individually, but my worry is how they fit together

Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
7/7/2019  3:07 PM
You guys need another year to find out Fizdale can’t coach.
Chandler

7/7/2019  3:37 PM
TheGame wrote:
Chandler wrote:

We suck ass right now

They had randle and Payton

They also had AD and Jrue compared to our Mitchell Knox DSJ and RJ

My guess is somewhere between 25 and 30 games

(5)(5)
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
7/7/2019  3:51 PM
Chandler wrote:
TheGame wrote:
Chandler wrote:

We suck ass right now

BBall Index model has the Knicks at 29 wins. They have the Nets at 36.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Chandler

7/7/2019  3:55 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Chandler wrote:
TheGame wrote:
Chandler wrote:

We suck ass right now

BBall Index model has the Knicks at 29 wins. They have the Nets at 36.

That sounds about right based on talent. But I also expect it will
Take some time to develop chemistry and not sure that’s folded
Into their calculus

They could do better but I also can see a 21-22 win season too

(5)(5)
The Good Thing About These Moves is We Now Will See if Fizdale Can Coach

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy