Knicks Management is Incompetent
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/5/2019  1:09 PM
Chandler wrote:
Nalod wrote:If stability is an issue. suggesting the current group be fired won't help if there is no cause other than frustration over being starphuched.
You only get starphuched if you let them.

Nalod, that aphorism has a nice romantic ring to it, but we would still have Isiah or Phil at the healm with that logic

at the end of the day you want a FO (and owner if he or she is involved) with good judgment. GS fired a coach who won 50+ games and profited from that immediately; SO too did Toronto (Casey coming off coach of the year)

Personally I think Dolan wants to win; it's just he can't help himself from being a ding dong

I have no faith in Mills, and the most tepid hope in Perry at this point

BTW has anyone looked at his Wikipedia page (reeks of insecurity IMO)

I understand what has happened. I am not concerned about the past. Im looking at the decisions as the are made and try very hard at the cards on the table at the moment the it was made.
"Faith" is subjective. If Popovitch came and said "We are all in today and trading for a core that will put Aldridge, Pau Gasol and Rudy Gay and no more rookies.......And will start Steve nash all because they have done such great things in the past.........
I would not have faith in him or that. Just because its pop, that don't past the eye test. Im ok with guys who have no cred as long as they are doing the right things. That's What I see. That's my opinion.

I won't let Pop starphuch me just because its pop.

AUTOADVERT
Knicks Management is Incompetent

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy