[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Elfrid Payton is a Knick
Author Thread
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

7/4/2019  8:10 AM
One thing that also needs to be said is that the Knicks were almost dead last in assists and that is totally unacceptable. Lack of a clear system didn’t help matters but most of it was due to lack of willing passers. Payton will help change that.
The Future is Bright!
AUTOADVERT
Chandler
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6197

7/4/2019  8:13 AM
TPercy wrote:One thing that also needs to be said is that the Knicks were almost dead last in assists and that is totally unacceptable. Lack of a clear system didn’t help matters but most of it was due to lack of willing passers. Payton will help change that.

Either the players or cs didn’t get mills memo about passing for a better shot

Hopefully better pg play can help. Also randle had a stretch w lakers where he moved ball well

(5)(5)
TheGame
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1154
USA
7/5/2019  9:41 AM
We now have more knock down shooters in Bullock and Ellington. With the addition of Payton, Randle, and RJ, we now have three more willing passers. I am hyped again!!! Just watching a video of Frank. I doubt he gets significant playing time this year, but man does he look bigger and stronger. He looks like he grew to 6'8". I could see him getting time at SF this year.
Trust the Process
Elfrid Payton is a Knick

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy