[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Hindsight heroes speak up........Make your pick.
Author Thread
Swishfm3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #392
6/18/2019  7:01 PM
Rookie wrote:De’Andre Hunter all day long, if he’s still there at 6

This is who I like as well.

From what I've seen this past year at the College level, Zion, RJ and Hunter were my top 3 players.

AUTOADVERT
fwk00
Member: #6048

6/18/2019  10:52 PM
Kevin Porter
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/19/2019  7:44 AM
Surprise outlier in three years will be Cam Reddish.
My gut and Nalodeon instinct says Zion won’t live up to the hype. Prediction is his legs can’t sustain the propulsion that is the hype. Morant and Barrett one of which will be an allstar. Not sure who. Just going with odds. Both are great blue chippers.
My science is based on the lack of hype Reddish is not getting. This kid has the body. He’ll be the surprise pick. Not sure when it becomes apparent. Say after season three.
Should knicks trade down for the ATL picks? No, its a move better teams can make. ATL if they don’t move the picks will take him.
GodSaveTheKnicks
Alba Posts: 21
Member: #1207
USA
6/19/2019  8:32 AM
Personally it seems like the draft is much more about luck than drafting kill so we should just draft Barrett BUT

at 6, I say the White kid has a chance to surprise people and this is 100% just based off looking at FT%.

side note: you should not be allowed to pick DeAndre Hunter because he's projected to be off the board at 6

Let's try to elevate the level of discourse in this byeetch. Please
dacash
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1179

6/19/2019  9:12 AM
COBY WHITE
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
6/19/2019  9:53 AM
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:Personally it seems like the draft is much more about luck than drafting kill so we should just draft Barrett BUT

at 6, I say the White kid has a chance to surprise people and this is 100% just based off looking at FT%.

side note: you should not be allowed to pick DeAndre Hunter because he's projected to be off the board at 6

Yeah but things change. Morant is projected to go with RJ going 3 but if NOLA gets sneaky and trades up to 2 to grab RJ then sheot happens. Something unpredictable will always happen. The only 100% guarantee is Zion going #1 to NOLA......

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
technomaster
Member: #426
USA
6/19/2019  1:14 PM
I think more so than anyone else, Garland at this point is the guy that we could all feel sorry about not taking. Yeah, he might very well be the 4th pick. If anything, there could be some underdeveloped or injured sleeper outside the top 10. Perhaps Bol Bol.

There's plenty of Ja Morant going around - but if he came out last year, it's questionable whether he'd have been even a 1st round pick. He wasn't lottery material last season, not by a long shot. Now people talk about him as the next Westbrook and having all-time-great potential. (Westbrook, for what it's worth, was a #4 pick)

“That was two, two from the heart.” - John Starks
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
6/19/2019  1:41 PM
technomaster wrote:I think more so than anyone else, Garland at this point is the guy that we could all feel sorry about not taking. Yeah, he might very well be the 4th pick. If anything, there could be some underdeveloped or injured sleeper outside the top 10. Perhaps Bol Bol.

There's plenty of Ja Morant going around - but if he came out last year, it's questionable whether he'd have been even a 1st round pick. He wasn't lottery material last season, not by a long shot. Now people talk about him as the next Westbrook and having all-time-great potential. (Westbrook, for what it's worth, was a #4 pick)

I’m not as convinced about Garland. Yeah, Curry had a number of the same concerns but they are still big concerns. His deceptiveness is cool but I can see him becoming closer to Lou Williams than Curry.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Hindsight heroes speak up........Make your pick.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy