dwiley20 wrote:
dacash wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
dacash wrote:dsj
rj barrtett
knox
randle
mrob

This probably seems like most realistic right now. I do wish there was more shooting though, as i feel we need shooters to maximize Barrett's playmaking upside. But hopefully Knox improves as a spot up shooter and we can fill the bench with shooters.

They say they training hard and Frank never misses in those training vids, and randle you tube is amazing lol lol
Hopefully they been working on it but those guys are young so a year to build on would be nice

Right he never missed in those training clips hahhahha

Frank can really shoot it, and has a nice release. He just lacks the confidence to make them during games, which is something he may not be able to fix. One thing that typically gets overlooked or not talked about much in the draft process is a player's mental makeup, and it's extra important in NY. We assume everyone is going to be a gamer because they have made it this far, and that's not always the case. Fultz and Frank are the 2 most recent examples.

I think his problem is his lack of lower leg strength. He seems to struggle to get lift on his jump shot or the balance to properly square himself on releases. I think those issues were compounded by the upperbody strength he put on, which seemed to make him more laborious with his movements than his rookie season. They should start trying to have him build leaner muscle, rather thank make him into a body-builder to handle 3 men on defense. I'm skeptical of those adjustments being made, however, because I think we lack the infrastructure to develop players mentally, physically and skillwise.

AUTOADVERT
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

6/19/2019  1:18 AM
A little more conservative a projection. I think if we're willing to absorb exorbitant expiring salaries, we should walk away with at least one lottery pick for our trouble. With it, I'd like to draft Sekou Doumbouya; Ntilikina's countryman.

G: Frank Ntilikina
G: RJ Barrett
F: Sekou Doumbouya
F: Kevin Knox
C: Mitchell Robinson

fwk00
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6048

6/19/2019  6:09 AM
NardDogNation wrote:A little more conservative a projection. I think if we're willing to absorb exorbitant expiring salaries, we should walk away with at least one lottery pick for our trouble. With it, I'd like to draft Sekou Doumbouya; Ntilikina's countryman.

That's three French speaking teammates.

NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

6/19/2019  8:00 AM
fwk00 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:A little more conservative a projection. I think if we're willing to absorb exorbitant expiring salaries, we should walk away with at least one lottery pick for our trouble. With it, I'd like to draft Sekou Doumbouya; Ntilikina's countryman.

Barrett is fluent in French? I know Canadians are taught it in school but I thought it might've been the same way we're taught Spanish, lol. Mitchell Robinson is from New Orleans; maybe he might speak a bit of French himself. If any of this is true, I hope it makes Ntilikin feel a bit more at ease here in NYC. I wonder if the culture shock has had something to do with his stunted development as well.

GodSaveTheKnicks
Alba Posts: 21
Member: #1207
USA
6/19/2019  8:39 AM
Knixkik wrote:
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:DSJ
Brogdon
Barret
Knox
Mitchell

Bench: Cap Room, Dotson, Picks

I would love this lineup.

yeah. i don't know much about Brogdon outside of his game. I guess the smart move, if he likes winning, would be to stay in Milwaukee. Maybe living in NYC appeals to him?

A sneaky monster offseason would be the Clippers pairing him with Kawhi

SGA
Brogdon
Kawhi
Gallo
Harrell

Bench: Lou Williams, Shamet, Zubac, Jerome Robinson, ?Thornwell?

Let's try to elevate the level of discourse in this byeetch. Please
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
6/19/2019  9:49 AM
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:DSJ
Brogdon
Barret
Knox
Mitchell

Bench: Cap Room, Dotson, Picks

I would love this lineup.

yeah. i don't know much about Brogdon outside of his game. I guess the smart move, if he likes winning, would be to stay in Milwaukee. Maybe living in NYC appeals to him?

A sneaky monster offseason would be the Clippers pairing him with Kawhi

SGA
Brogdon
Kawhi
Gallo
Harrell

Bench: Lou Williams, Shamet, Zubac, Jerome Robinson, ?Thornwell?

That team will win the championship despite the Lakers.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
6/19/2019  9:55 AM
NardDogNation wrote:
fwk00 wrote:

Barrett is fluent in French? I know Canadians are taught it in school but I thought it might've been the same way we're taught Spanish, lol. Mitchell Robinson is from New Orleans; maybe he might speak a bit of French himself. If any of this is true, I hope it makes Ntilikin feel a bit more at ease here in NYC. I wonder if the culture shock has had something to do with his stunted development as well.

Want to say his dad played bball professionally in France and that's where he initially learned as a young kid. And then Toronto

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
6/19/2019  12:39 PM
martin wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
fwk00 wrote:

Want to say his dad played bball professionally in France and that's where he initially learned as a young kid. And then Toronto

Yeah thats correct. He spent a few years in France.
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
6/19/2019  12:41 PM
I'm hoping we can find a high level starter on an overpaid 1 year contract. Redick, Marcus Morris, Ariza, and T ross stand out. 1 year/ 20 mil or even 25 mil. On a one year contract, it doesn't really matter.
dwiley20
Member: #5755

6/24/2019  5:57 AM
Knixkik wrote:I'm hoping we can find a high level starter on an overpaid 1 year contract. Redick, Marcus Morris, Ariza, and T ross stand out. 1 year/ 20 mil or even 25 mil. On a one year contract, it doesn't really matter.

Reddick, Tross..bring in shooters

MS
Member: #724
6/24/2019  1:01 PM
I would really love for the Knicks to sit down with Leonard and make a veteran focused proposal to him.

We have $70MM in cap space. Let's just say Leonard signs for $35 a year.

I think you could pitch multiple veterans like Deandre Jordan ($10MM) Milshap $14MM, Rubio $10MM)give each of them a player option for a second year.

Rubio/Frank/DSJR
Barrett/Dotson/Trier
Leonard/Knox
Milshap
Jordan/Robinson

That team has a lot of experience and if we can get the young guys to step up it will provide plenty of load management to keep the guys healthy.

Kemet
Member: #6148

6/24/2019  3:58 PM
The Knicks has the sorriest coaching-staff in the NBA
Ain't know star FA signing unto the Knicks this offseason !!!

STARTERS
CP3
RJ
Knox
Randle
DJ

2nd Unit
Frank
DSJ
Trier
Vonleh
MitchRob

dwiley20

6/24/2019  5:41 PM
Kemet wrote:The Knicks has the sorriest coaching-staff in the NBA

STARTERS
CP3
RJ
Knox
Randle
DJ

2nd Unit
Frank
DSJ
Trier
Vonleh
MitchRob

cp3 must be getting cut?? what can Rockets give us?? they have no picks?

dwiley20

6/24/2019  5:41 PM
MS wrote:I would really love for the Knicks to sit down with Leonard and make a veteran focused proposal to him.

I think you could pitch multiple veterans like Deandre Jordan ($10MM) Milshap $14MM, Rubio $10MM)give each of them a player option for a second year.

Rubio/Frank/DSJR
Barrett/Dotson/Trier
Leonard/Knox
Milshap
Jordan/Robinson

That team has a lot of experience and if we can get the young guys to step up it will provide plenty of load management to keep the guys healthy.

i AGree

Kemet

6/24/2019  6:28 PM
dwiley20 wrote:
MS wrote:I would really love for the Knicks to sit down with Leonard and make a veteran focused proposal to him.

Rubio/Frank/DSJR
Barrett/Dotson/Trier
Leonard/Knox
Milshap
Jordan/Robinson

i AGree

Getting Kawhi are the same as the Knicks getting Lebron James in the 2010 Plan .. a FANTASY !!!

Kemet

6/24/2019  6:50 PM
dwiley20 wrote:

STARTERS
CP3
RJ
Knox
Randle
DJ

2nd Unit
Frank
DSJ
Trier
Vonleh
MitchRob

Trading a future first round draft pick (and Lance Thomas) to get a Player/Coach Chris Paul big $$$ contract to show our no-strategy coach Fizdale and all the Knicks young-core players how to win consistent regular season games, plus receiving great veteran help from ex-teammate center DJ .. would become the best type of mentoring for MitchRob/Knox/Frank/DSJr/Trier/Dotson, and our future rookie super-star RJ Barrett !!!

dwiley20

6/24/2019  7:07 PM
Kemet wrote:
dwiley20 wrote:

STARTERS
CP3
RJ
Knox
Randle
DJ

2nd Unit
Frank
DSJ
Trier
Vonleh
MitchRob

Trading a future first round draft pick (and Lance Thomas) to get a Player/Coach Chris Paul big $$$ contract to show our no-strategy coach Fizdale and all the Knicks young-core players how to win consistent regular season games, plus receiving great veteran help from ex-teammate center DJ .. would become the best type of mentoring for MitchRob/Knox/Frank/DSJr/Trier/Dotson, and our future rookie super-star RJ Barrett !!!

he makes 39m/year then 42 then 44 Hell no!!!!!!!!!!

Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
6/24/2019  8:16 PM
If there are no FA signing. I’m rolling the dice with.
Smith PG
Frank Sg
MR C
Barrett F
Knox PF
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
6/24/2019  11:01 PM
Vmart wrote:If there are no FA signing. I’m rolling the dice with.
Smith PG
Frank Sg
MR C
Barrett F
Knox PF

This would be nice... Is the next year lottery class good?

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
TLover
Member: #381
USA
6/24/2019  11:50 PM
TLover wrote:
dwiley20 wrote:
TLover wrote:Pg: Deangelo Russell
Sg: Damion Dotson
Sf: Kevin Knox
Pf: Anthony Davis

Dope

If no Davis trade then:

Pg: D.Russell
Sg: Barrett
Sf: Kawahi
Pf: Knox
C: Robinson

6th man: Trier

I will stick with the above :-))

Your starting 5 next year!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy