[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Strike out in Free Agency contingency plan
Author Thread
Jmpasq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4182

6/14/2019  7:27 PM
smackeddog wrote:Frank looks a lot bigger:

He is filling out. Why I dont like his game I would not give him away. Id rather see what happens than get a 2nd rounder for him. If he could just hit an open jump shot he would still have value

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

6/14/2019  7:36 PM

He does. Couldnt really tell from that clip if Frank has made any progress. Maybe getting traded will give Frank the chip on his shoulder he needs to become more of a threat on offense.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

6/14/2019  8:07 PM
GustavBahler wrote:

He does. Couldnt really tell from that clip if Frank has made any progress. Maybe getting traded will give Frank the chip on his shoulder he needs to become more of a threat on offense.
Exactly. First of all he is playing offense in that clip against no one and that too the video is slo mo. Everything looks better in slo mo. Oh wait I forgot that’s his real time speed.

That video shows nothing, and people tweeting it like Frank is showing some real progress.

So both KP and Frank, Phil’s picks, not living up to franchise’s expectations?

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
smackeddog
Member: #883
6/15/2019  3:31 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Exactly. First of all he is playing offense in that clip against no one and that too the video is slo mo. Everything looks better in slo mo. Oh wait I forgot that's his real time speed.

That video shows nothing, and people tweeting it like Frank is showing some real progress.

So both KP and Frank, Phil's picks, not living up to franchise's expectations?

All Frank needs to do to be a valuable role player is add a three point shot- that's it! He has the work ethic to do it, and his 3 point shooting form didn't look too bad. Keep him and continue to be patient developing him- going forward, we have to stop trading away our draftee's, 2 years is not enough time.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

6/15/2019  12:30 PM
smackeddog wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Exactly. First of all he is playing offense in that clip against no one and that too the video is slo mo. Everything looks better in slo mo. Oh wait I forgot that's his real time speed.

All Frank needs to do to be a valuable role player is add a three point shot- that's it! He has the work ethic to do it, and his 3 point shooting form didn't look too bad. Keep him and continue to be patient developing him- going forward, we have to stop trading away our draftee's, 2 years is not enough time.
The only way to keep Frank is to commit to nobody in FA. Otherwise cap hits grow exponentially each year making it harder to sign max’s
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
smackeddog
6/15/2019  12:56 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

The only way to keep Frank is to commit to nobody in FA. Otherwise cap hits grow exponentially each year making it harder to sign max's

We don't need 2 max slots this free agency because we're not signing two max free agents. We don't need even one max slot next year because 2020 FA class is absolute trash:

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/08/2020-nba-free-agents.html

Unrestricted Free Agents

Point Guards

D.J. Augustin (33)
Matthew Dellavedova (30)
Goran Dragic (33)
Reggie Jackson (30)
Brandon Knight (29)
Kyle Lowry (34)
Jeff Teague (32)
Fred VanVleet (26)

Shooting Guards

Marco Belinelli (34)
Jordan Clarkson (28)
Allen Crabbe (28)
Bryn Forbes (27)
Langston Galloway (29)
Eric Gordon (32)
Joe Harris (29)
Courtney Lee (35)
E’Twaun Moore (31)

Small Forwards

Kent Bazemore (31)
Jae Crowder (30)
Danilo Gallinari (32)
Maurice Harkless (27)
Solomon Hill (29)
Andre Iguodala (36)
C.J. Miles (33)
Chandler Parsons (32)
Andre Roberson (29)
Evan Turner (32)

Power Forwards

Davis Bertans (28)
Draymond Green (30)
Serge Ibaka (31)
Jon Leuer (31)
Patrick Patterson (31)
Marvin Williams (34)

Centers

Aron Baynes (34)
Bismack Biyombo (28)
Montrezl Harrell (26)
John Henson (30)
Dwight Howard (35)
Alex Len (27)
Meyers Leonard (28)
Ian Mahinmi (34)
Timofey Mozgov (34)
Mason Plumlee (30)
Miles Plumlee (32)
Tristan Thompson (29)

Restricted Free Agents

Point Guards

Jevon Carter (25)
Kris Dunn (26)
De’Anthony Melton (22)
Dejounte Murray (24)
Jamal Murray (23)
Ben Simmons (24)

Shooting Guards

Malik Beasley (24)
Antonio Blakeney (24)
Jaylen Brown (24)
Buddy Hield (27)
Denzel Valentine (27)

Small Forwards

DeAndre’ Bembry (26)
Bogdan Bogdanovic (28)
Torrey Craig (30)
Brandon Ingram (23)
Caris LeVert (26)
Cedi Osman (25)
Taurean Prince (26)

Power Forwards

Juan Hernangomez (25)
Skal Labissiere (24)
Dario Saric (26)
Pascal Siakam (26)

Centers

Damian Jones (25)
Thon Maker (23)
Jakob Poeltl (25)
Domantas Sabonis (24)

Besides which, even if you did need his salary space that year, all you'd have to do would be not pick up his team option.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

6/15/2019  1:39 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

The only way to keep Frank is to commit to nobody in FA. Otherwise cap hits grow exponentially each year making it harder to sign max's

How would it change things if we signed D'Russell instead of someone like Kyrie. Frank could potentially be a better fit next to Russell than anyone else we have in the backcourt right now....assuming he develops a consistent three ball. How would a Russell/KD package impact our available cap space? Do we still need to cut the same amount of salary?

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
smackeddog
6/16/2019  4:25 PM
I still don’t get why Butler would be interested in signing with the heat, but if he decided to sign with them, I think I’d like to help them clear the space. Ryan is a team option so they won’t need to trade him, however I would be willing to take back Kelly Olynyk (2yrs 13mil per) who I’d love as a vet PF, Dragic (1 yr 19mil), again a great vet to have around the kids, Whiteside (1yr 27mil), he can GTFO, and this years 1st rounder (13th- maybe draft Cam Johnson or Bol Bol or whatever) and see if we can get a future 1st.

Dragic and Olynyk would be great for our culture and perfect vets to have around our young guys.they also fill needs at PG and PF, plus I think Olynyk would have great value at the deadline if we didn’t want to keep him longer term

Strike out in Free Agency contingency plan

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy