USA
5/20/2019  2:57 PM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
5/20/2019  3:00 PM
A poster on reddit said the guy that does French Knicks pod knows Frank and that Frank wants to remain a Knick.
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

5/20/2019  3:08 PM
who knows why the guy fired his agent. It could be that he wasn't traded. It could be that when he was getting shopped, he couldn't get anyone on the phone. He was probably one of the least import CAA clients there was. Or it could be that his new agent is French and only represents other French players.
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
CrushAlot
USA
5/20/2019  3:11 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:who knows why the guy fired his agent. It could be that he wasn't traded. It could be that when he was getting shopped, he couldn't get anyone on the phone. He was probably one of the least import CAA clients there was. Or it could be that his new agent is French and only represents other French players.

I think Bondy is just sucking again. It is old news. Happened Months ago.
CrushAlot
USA
5/20/2019  3:20 PM
nykshaknbake
Member: #492
5/20/2019  5:41 PM
Wouldn't blame Frank for wanting out, when you are struggling the hope of a fresh start is appealing. If he doesn't find some way to contribute on the offensive side he'll find himself in the same situation though.
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

5/20/2019  6:15 PM
Bondy just stirring ****.
smackeddog
Member: #883
5/21/2019  2:37 AM
StarksEwing1 wrote:Bondy just stirring ****.

Shameless- I thought we'd got lucky when Isola lost his job, but Bondy has inherited the Daily News edict and is proving to be just as obnoxious. it's shameless corruption- there was that story a few years ago that the owner was insisting on scathing Knicks coverage to pressure Dolan into merging/buying the paper (think they said all the negative coverage goes away if he does)

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
5/21/2019  8:22 AM

You really think that, he's going to put his credibility and job on the line to make up a totally fabricated story about frank..

I mean should we really be surprise another knick player would prefer to be traded,and the fact that they keep trading and acquiring PG after PG, a position they drafted him for..

I think There's definitely some truth to this story..I know if i was Frank I would be begging for trade

ES
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

5/21/2019  8:50 AM
What Frank does or doesnt do to improve his game this offseason, will have more of an impact on his career than who his agent currently is.
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
5/21/2019  10:28 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/21/2019  10:28 AM
GustavBahler wrote:What Frank does or doesnt do to improve his game this offseason, will have more of an impact on his career than who his agent currently is.

It has everything to do with his mindset. I think he always had the actual skills and body. Sure, he could improve his shot but that shouldn’t stop him from playing aggressive. He plays with zero aggression most of the time.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
knicks1248
5/21/2019  10:57 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/21/2019  10:58 AM
Allanfan20 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:What Frank does or doesnt do to improve his game this offseason, will have more of an impact on his career than who his agent currently is.

It has everything to do with his mindset. I think he always had the actual skills and body. Sure, he could improve his shot but that shouldn’t stop him from playing aggressive. He plays with zero aggression most of the time.

I was just reading an article on how Mark Jackson almost had Green out of the league after his 2nd season because he failed to use him the right away. Green stated he was miserable and considered going overseas..mark jackson was held bent on using him as traditional PF (something he claim to not be)..

Then when Kerr and alvin gentry came in they decided and used him as a point FWD, it was a night and day difference.

Frank is not what fiz wants or what JH wanted..The knicks are literally destroying his NBA career, he's in the wrong city, in the wrong role, in the wrong system playing around the wrong players that don't compliment his skill set one bit..

ES
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/21/2019  1:15 PM
knicks1248 wrote:

You really think that, he's going to put his credibility and job on the line to make up a totally fabricated story about frank..

I mean should we really be surprise another knick player would prefer to be traded,and the fact that they keep trading and acquiring PG after PG, a position they drafted him for..

I think There's definitely some truth to this story..I know if i was Frank I would be begging for trade

You have diluted your cred over and over again fabricating crap yourself.
A recent example is in the text:

Sometimes its good to just wait and learn. Also its might be a good thing to know what you don't know. Your or I cannot have any clue to the details that go into the decisions.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/21/why-frank-ntilikina-changed-agents-amid-knicks-trade-talk/
The story, and you should read it is he wants to stay. Team will trade him according to Berman because they need the cap space to keep Dotson and Trier.
Not because of knicks history of discarding PG's or anything in the past.

I have said many times "Better to make many small decisions to create multiple opportunities". While I hate to see frank go the process here is Frank and his salary might prevent us from having two good players here we believe in and can play (Dot and Trier).
Pragmatic perhaps, but this is how things get done. Not that "he was a Phil draft" or "He is not tough enough".......After two years he has yet to provide substance. He'll make over 4mm this year and over 6mm the next. My faith or not in him is irrelevant, as is your lack of faith.
Pragmatic disciplined approach to roster construction. If this is the case, then I can live with it. Not same old stupid knicks is that??? Berman might be off base here. My "feeling" is reading when Fiz would mention "what a shame" it was he got hurt and could not prove himself. There might be something to that. I don't know.

jskinny35
Member: #928
USA
5/21/2019  1:30 PM
If we're getting KD and Kyrie then I would hope we hold on to Frank for at least one more season to see if he develops... he will probably do well playing with better players to hide some of his deficiencies and it would allow him less pressure to not be a bust. That said, it looks like the Knicks are going to shop him on draft night to save money to pick up options (eg Trier). See that the Warriors and Spurs have 2 late picks in the first round. They'd be a good fit for him and we'd probably regret it, but that could be a best case scenario for regaining some value and sending him somewhere he'd do well.
knicks1248
5/21/2019  1:33 PM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Sometimes its good to just wait and learn. Also its might be a good thing to know what you don't know. Your or I cannot have any clue to the details that go into the decisions.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/21/why-frank-ntilikina-changed-agents-amid-knicks-trade-talk/
The story, and you should read it is he wants to stay. Team will trade him according to Berman because they need the cap space to keep Dotson and Trier.

I have said many times "Better to make many small decisions to create multiple opportunities". While I hate to see frank go the process here is Frank and his salary might prevent us from having two good players here we believe in and can play (Dot and Trier).
Pragmatic perhaps, but this is how things get done. Not that "he was a Phil draft" or "He is not tough enough".......After two years he has yet to provide substance. He'll make over 4mm this year and over 6mm the next. My faith or not in him is irrelevant, as is your lack of faith.
Pragmatic disciplined approach to roster construction. If this is the case, then I can live with it. Not same old stupid knicks is that??? Berman might be off base here. My "feeling" is reading when Fiz would mention "what a shame" it was he got hurt and could not prove himself. There might be something to that. I don't know.

I already said they were holding on to frank for better options come draft night..No need to keep stating that in ever frank post..

The sad part is that he's not worth the 5mm he's going to be getting paid and i can only name 2 teams where is skill set would be welcome..Spurs (+10m) and GS(-11m)

ES
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/21/2019  1:36 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

I already said they were holding on to frank for better options come draft night..No need to keep stating that in ever frank post..

The sad part is that he's not worth the 5mm he's going to be getting paid and i can only name 2 teams where is skill set would be welcome..Spurs (+10m) and GS(-11m)

Awesome!

Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
5/21/2019  2:36 PM

frank's key offseason development usually consists of growing another inch and adding another inch to his wingspan.

Bondy reporting Frank Fired agent after he wasn’t traded

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy