[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

so exciting (no sarcasm) KNICKS win the #3 pick - HOPE we get RJ Barrett.
Author Thread
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
5/14/2019  9:07 PM
RJ is a beast - we need a great 2 guard so badly. Even if we get Kyrie and KD.

Wow. RJ is amazing. VERY happy. Zion has an above the rim game, but is heavy and undersized. I think he may have a LJ like career. RJ could be like an eddie jones - a good 3rd scorer on a championship team.

PG: Kyrie/DSJr
SG: RJ/Trier/Frankie "Baby"
SF: MarioHez/Knox/Dotson
PF: KD/Lance
C: Jordan/Mitch Robinson

Bringing in 3 new players, the team would be remade. Excited.

AUTOADVERT
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
5/14/2019  9:16 PM
RJ will be fine....not the glitttery pick but could be the best player in 5 years. Like that he plays D and has a smooth game. Needs to improve shot...lefty will get his shot off alot and draw fouls, imo.

I think it means not Kawhii now. That makes me sad. FA's will likely include a PG now. Maybe RJ can play the 3 ? Then trade KNox and some more for another veteran biG?

Do your diligence Mr's Perry and Mills!!

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
5/14/2019  9:19 PM
Caseloads wrote:RJ is a beast - we need a great 2 guard so badly. Even if we get Kyrie and KD.

Wow. RJ is amazing. VERY happy. Zion has an above the rim game, but is heavy and undersized. I think he may have a LJ like career. RJ could be like an eddie jones - a good 3rd scorer on a championship team.

Someone gonna kneecap you for putting in Mario in that lineup

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
smackeddog
Member: #883
5/14/2019  9:22 PM
Ha, I misread the thread title as 'so exciting (sarcasm)... ", read your post and thought" wow he's really going all out with this sarcasm! "

I like RJ in the way I liked Tatum, just something about him regardless of what the stats say.

SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

5/14/2019  9:26 PM
This draft is a three horse draft. I'm glad we got one of the horses. I will say that if your mom saw RJ, Ja, and Zion on the subway, she'd probably ask RJ first of he was basketball player
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
5/14/2019  9:30 PM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:RJ will be fine....not the glitttery pick but could be the best player in 5 years. Like that he plays D and has a smooth game. Needs to improve shot...lefty will get his shot off alot and draw fouls, imo.

I think it means not Kawhii now. That makes me sad. FA's will likely include a PG now. Maybe RJ can play the 3 ? Then trade KNox and some more for another veteran biG?

Do your diligence Mr's Perry and Mills!!

Only reason not to get Leonard is because he chose LAC or TOR, not because our best prospect available could be R.J. Barrett.

Knicks_Fan
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

5/14/2019  9:41 PM
He might end up being the best player, he was the top prospect before the Zion stuff started. I understand his shot is concerning but that can improve. It could be a lot worse, I expected to fall to 5 given our luck. Even if we do sign big FA this summer we still have a lot of picks the next few years. I understand Zion was the big prize But RJ or Morant have bigtime potential as well
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
5/14/2019  9:41 PM
and how the bright side - with NO getting #1, that likely (hopefully) eliminates any chance of us trading for AD and gutting our team for him.
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
5/14/2019  9:44 PM
Caseloads wrote:RJ is a beast - we need a great 2 guard so badly. Even if we get Kyrie and KD.

I don't think we can keep Jordan, Mario and Lance- I mean, I guess if we release Lance and resign him to a vet deal.

That is, in my opinion, a top eastern conference contender, and one that could be good for a long time.

We will see, though.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/14/2019  9:45 PM
I’m ok with this. Lakers were freaking me out for a bit. Happy to see Bulls and Suns sink. I got super hopeful but we got a top three. R.J. might super impress and Memphis takes him over Morant. Naturally we’d prefer R.J. then but top three is ok. No conspiracy theory. Hope AD stays in Nola.
Griffin has the freaking charm.
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

5/14/2019  9:52 PM
franco12 wrote:

I don't think we can keep Jordan, Mario and Lance- I mean, I guess if we release Lance and resign him to a vet deal.

That is, in my opinion, a top eastern conference contender, and one that could be good for a long time.

We will see, though.

We are maxed out on Durant, Kyrie, and RJ Barrett. Unless Jordan wil take 4.5 million he is gone.
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
technomaster
Member: #426
USA
5/14/2019  10:42 PM
If AD still chooses to force a trade with the Knicks, you can bet Mitchell Robinson will have to be part of the package now.

Well, today could have been better, but I'm not really upset with #3.

“That was two, two from the heart.” - John Starks
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

5/14/2019  10:55 PM
technomaster wrote:If AD still chooses to force a trade with the Knicks, you can bet Mitchell Robinson will have to be part of the package now.

Mitch is probably my favorite Knick and will get better every year. I gotta be honest despite how good AD is im extremely hesitant because of his injury history and the kings ransom we would have to give up. Honestly hoping LA gets it done
Sangfroid
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #2784

5/15/2019  2:16 AM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
technomaster wrote:If AD still chooses to force a trade with the Knicks, you can bet Mitchell Robinson will have to be part of the package now.

Mitch is probably my favorite Knick and will get better every year. I gotta be honest despite how good AD is im extremely hesitant because of his injury history and the kings ransom we would have to give up. Honestly hoping LA gets it done

This is a Amare/Melo type situation. We take a injury prone super star, and we gut the team. Better to stay the course. Take what is given, and grow stronger.

"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
so exciting (no sarcasm) KNICKS win the #3 pick - HOPE we get RJ Barrett.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy