[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The Avengers - What is the Knicks End Game?
Author Thread
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
5/7/2019  4:04 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/7/2019  4:05 PM
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:I was away on a biz trip so Nalod sat his grown man ass at Avengers Movie.
It was everything I hoped it would be. I don't eat movie popcorn because its too Salty.
It was too long, over the top, not as good as the last one, blah blah.
I had a nice night out. Its about expectations. The last one was actually pretty good. This one finished it. Im not a big fan of this genre as I did not grow up reading comic books. I think Superman can woop Batmans ass and the DC movies suck. I actually didn't realize until year ago there was a difference between DC and Marvel.
What ever.
Faith and Fandom. If you want to be "that guy" and not believe Durant is coming, have at it. Why ruin the fun for others? You really want to protect Fishmike and others from hurt feelings? Perhaps most of us find it a bonus even still if he does. We understand math, and we understand the tank and being a "Zionist" is low probability.

Me, I do hope we get Durant, and Kawahi but first luck into Zion. Why? Three timelines and culture building. I don't pretend to know if Kawhi is down for that. I know what everyone else does that he likes So. Cal, will helicopter from San Diego in and enjoy his autistic brilliance in the sunshine.
Or not.

Im not drawing any lines, not looking for magical endings where nobody is hurt and we have to have a path to contention by second week in July or Mills/Perry are no better than any other buffoon we had here before.

For now, im a fan with hope. reality is incremental improvement each year and maybe lady luck takes us for a ride.

I’m not trying to rain on anyone’s parade. But the reality stone says the odds are not in our favor. Due more to the Knicks losing ways as opposed to cap space. The lack of talent or unproven talent makes this a destination which is not desirable. If KD comes to the Knicks I will root for his success and root for my fellow Knicks fans happiness.

14% are huge odds. I would play poker hand to quadruple my stack with this odds any time. And Zion makes what we currently are 10 times over.
We are getting 5 top picks guarantied... which is a huge asset coming in.
KD is golden opportunity for us but is also a gold opportunity for him.
We will get many more options now and later. He has some also but not so many and not for forever.
For once we are there to have player to come and sell themselves not us selling the farm for low probability of success.
Just enjoy the moment while it last.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
AUTOADVERT
The Avengers - What is the Knicks End Game?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy