[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Magic quits on the Lakers
Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
5/14/2019  1:54 PM
Nalod wrote:Philly.........Trade Simmons for Lebron. Go Bring back Reddick and go at it with a core of Butler, Lebron and Embiiiid.

Do you do it?

haha and then Lakers would have 2 PGs that can't shoot.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
fwk00
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6048

5/14/2019  3:59 PM
I think Vogel is a good hire.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/14/2019  4:53 PM
martin wrote:
Nalod wrote:Philly.........Trade Simmons for Lebron. Go Bring back Reddick and go at it with a core of Butler, Lebron and Embiiiid.

Do you do it?

haha and then Lakers would have 2 PGs that can't shoot.

Trade Ball........sign Rubio. This way Kidd stays uber busy.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

5/17/2019  2:22 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/anthony-davis-to-the-lakers-over-my-dead-body-pelicans-owner-gayle-benson-reportedly-says-172145659.html

Anthony Davis to the Lakers? 'Over my dead body,' Pelicans owner Gayle Benson reportedly says

One more reason for the Knicks not to bid against themselves.

Nalod
USA
5/17/2019  2:54 PM
GustavBahler wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/sports/anthony-davis-to-the-lakers-over-my-dead-body-pelicans-owner-gayle-benson-reportedly-says-172145659.html

Anthony Davis to the Lakers? 'Over my dead body,' Pelicans owner Gayle Benson reportedly says

That's all good until she realizes AD can dictate the price by being a pain in the arse with who he resigns. Not NTC kind of pain but he can reduce his trade value which is in his best interest as the team he goes to is not trade depleted.
AD only if KD and Kawhi say no to knicks. He is plan C.

CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
5/17/2019  4:01 PM
Nalod wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/sports/anthony-davis-to-the-lakers-over-my-dead-body-pelicans-owner-gayle-benson-reportedly-says-172145659.html

That's all good until she realizes AD can dictate the price by being a pain in the arse with who he resigns. Not NTC kind of pain but he can reduce his trade value which is in his best interest as the team he goes to is not trade depleted.

i don’t think AD resigns without at least KD in place.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

5/18/2019  9:55 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
Nalod wrote:

i don’t think AD resigns without at least KD in place.

Apparently Benson shot down that quote, so the Lakers still might be in it. Might make LA more interested in reaching out.

Says in a story on the front page that the Pelicans are down on Knox. Glad to hear it. Believe they arent looking hard enough at how he finished the season. Was more than just hitting his shots. Knox changed his approach to taking it to the rim. From where he started his drive, to the quick cuts to evade his defender. Once he was more sure of himself with the rock, Knox started to share it more. Hope he's back, betting he will have a productive offseason. He's picking the brains of former greats, learning from the best.

The more I think about the talent the Knicks have drafted in the last few years, the less I want to pull out all the stops for Davis. Lets see what they can do first.

The worst thing Perry/Mills can do is convince themselves that they have to make mega deals this offseason.

Nalod
USA
5/19/2019  11:07 AM
To take the sting out a trade for them has to return some instant gratification to sell to fans. I thought KP would peak their interest as an all star but I was wrong. This was pre Zion. They now have a star to promote. What do they want? They need Al Horford to help Zion and open things up. My feeling is Al takes his 30mm and could parlay that into a longer deal and be traded. They can resign Rozier, trade Haywood and picks to Memphis for Conley and one of Brown/Tatum plus picks with Horford for AD.
They should engage the Lakers to drive up the price. The knicks should engage the Pels to also make boston pay more.
OT: Magic quits on the Lakers

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy