[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Magic quits on the Lakers
Author Thread
GustavBahler
Posts: 36047
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

4/10/2019  8:34 AM
Nalod wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:I wonder where Nalod ranked this starphuck.

Up there. Way up there!

Lebron hates Phil and they made a commitment to Lebron.
In some aspects Lebrons behavior might now have some merit.
Magic NBA special word salad bull shyt ranks high. The smile and promised he made to “Restore greatness” was all good bull shyt.

Not lost on this was his total failure of pursuit of AD which might have had some repercussions on why he quit. Maybe league had tampering on him?
Was Lebron going to ask for a trade out? So much.
Makes Knicks look very professional these day!!1

Phil did hate on LeBron's "posse"..

Said in an article that LeBron wasnt doing much mentoring this season, Rondo did more. Was distant, didnt try to connect with the younger players. Part of him was already looking to next season.

Dont believe it will discourage elite players from going to LA, if they were already considering it.
If LeBron cant find elite players to join him in LA, the only way I see him fielding a contender is to take a big pay cut, and stack the team with second tier stars.

AUTOADVERT
Allanfan20
Posts: 34251
Alba Posts: 48
Joined: 1/16/2004
Member: #542
USA
4/10/2019  9:06 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:I wonder where Nalod ranked this starphuck.

Up there. Way up there!

Lebron hates Phil and they made a commitment to Lebron.
In some aspects Lebrons behavior might now have some merit.
Magic NBA special word salad bull shyt ranks high. The smile and promised he made to “Restore greatness” was all good bull shyt.

Not lost on this was his total failure of pursuit of AD which might have had some repercussions on why he quit. Maybe league had tampering on him?
Was Lebron going to ask for a trade out? So much.
Makes Knicks look very professional these day!!1

Phil did hate on LeBron's "posse"..

Said in an article that LeBron wasnt doing much mentoring this season, Rondo did more. Was distant, didnt try to connect with the younger players. Part of him was already looking to next season.

Dont believe it will discourage elite players from going to LA, if they were already considering it.
If LeBron cant find elite players to join him in LA, the only way I see him fielding a contender is to take a big pay cut, and stack the team with second tier stars.

There is zero way LeBron takes a paycut and there is an even smaller chance he agrees to a stretch provision. He’s probably already thinking that he wishes he moved to Philly or even stayed with Cleveland over this $hit show. No way he stretches his contract a couple of more years.

Friendship and business don’t mix.
GustavBahler
Posts: 36047
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

4/10/2019  9:22 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/10/2019  9:26 AM
Allanfan20 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:I wonder where Nalod ranked this starphuck.

Up there. Way up there!

Lebron hates Phil and they made a commitment to Lebron.
In some aspects Lebrons behavior might now have some merit.
Magic NBA special word salad bull shyt ranks high. The smile and promised he made to “Restore greatness” was all good bull shyt.

Not lost on this was his total failure of pursuit of AD which might have had some repercussions on why he quit. Maybe league had tampering on him?
Was Lebron going to ask for a trade out? So much.
Makes Knicks look very professional these day!!1

Phil did hate on LeBron's "posse"..

Said in an article that LeBron wasnt doing much mentoring this season, Rondo did more. Was distant, didnt try to connect with the younger players. Part of him was already looking to next season.

Dont believe it will discourage elite players from going to LA, if they were already considering it.
If LeBron cant find elite players to join him in LA, the only way I see him fielding a contender is to take a big pay cut, and stack the team with second tier stars.

There is zero way LeBron takes a paycut and there is an even smaller chance he agrees to a stretch provision. He’s probably already thinking that he wishes he moved to Philly or even stayed with Cleveland over this $hit show. No way he stretches his contract a couple of more years.

IDK what LeBron is going to do. If you're right, the only alternative for the Lakers is to trade LeBron. Try to get a lotto team's pick in a deal for him. Im guessing NY would be on the list, would have to involve other teams. NY would probably be an easier place to recruit. Being so long since the last title. Wouldnt give up LeBron for Zion, but after that, if I were Perry, I would listen to offers.

If there was a player who would make me more willing to see Irving signed, it would be him. You want to win a ring with a small window, that's who you want to get.

knicks1248
Posts: 38928
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/3/2004
Member: #582
4/10/2019  9:50 AM
he quit when he was there coach for a few months, he quit when he was an adviser, and now he quits as president of bball operations..
ES
Allanfan20
Posts: 34251
Alba Posts: 48
Joined: 1/16/2004
Member: #542
USA
4/10/2019  10:40 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:I wonder where Nalod ranked this starphuck.

Up there. Way up there!

Lebron hates Phil and they made a commitment to Lebron.
In some aspects Lebrons behavior might now have some merit.
Magic NBA special word salad bull shyt ranks high. The smile and promised he made to “Restore greatness” was all good bull shyt.

Not lost on this was his total failure of pursuit of AD which might have had some repercussions on why he quit. Maybe league had tampering on him?
Was Lebron going to ask for a trade out? So much.
Makes Knicks look very professional these day!!1

Phil did hate on LeBron's "posse"..

Said in an article that LeBron wasnt doing much mentoring this season, Rondo did more. Was distant, didnt try to connect with the younger players. Part of him was already looking to next season.

Dont believe it will discourage elite players from going to LA, if they were already considering it.
If LeBron cant find elite players to join him in LA, the only way I see him fielding a contender is to take a big pay cut, and stack the team with second tier stars.

There is zero way LeBron takes a paycut and there is an even smaller chance he agrees to a stretch provision. He’s probably already thinking that he wishes he moved to Philly or even stayed with Cleveland over this $hit show. No way he stretches his contract a couple of more years.

IDK what LeBron is going to do. If you're right, the only alternative for the Lakers is to trade LeBron. Try to get a lotto team's pick in a deal for him. Im guessing NY would be on the list, would have to involve other teams. NY would probably be an easier place to recruit. Being so long since the last title. Wouldnt give up LeBron for Zion, but after that, if I were Perry, I would listen to offers.

If there was a player who would make me more willing to see Irving signed, it would be him. You want to win a ring with a small window, that's who you want to get.

With his groin problems and age, I don’t think i would trade for him at all. LeBron is not a guarantee to win a championship.

Friendship and business don’t mix.
GustavBahler
Posts: 36047
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

4/10/2019  10:44 AM
Allanfan20 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:I wonder where Nalod ranked this starphuck.

Up there. Way up there!

Lebron hates Phil and they made a commitment to Lebron.
In some aspects Lebrons behavior might now have some merit.
Magic NBA special word salad bull shyt ranks high. The smile and promised he made to “Restore greatness” was all good bull shyt.

Not lost on this was his total failure of pursuit of AD which might have had some repercussions on why he quit. Maybe league had tampering on him?
Was Lebron going to ask for a trade out? So much.
Makes Knicks look very professional these day!!1

Phil did hate on LeBron's "posse"..

Said in an article that LeBron wasnt doing much mentoring this season, Rondo did more. Was distant, didnt try to connect with the younger players. Part of him was already looking to next season.

Dont believe it will discourage elite players from going to LA, if they were already considering it.
If LeBron cant find elite players to join him in LA, the only way I see him fielding a contender is to take a big pay cut, and stack the team with second tier stars.

There is zero way LeBron takes a paycut and there is an even smaller chance he agrees to a stretch provision. He’s probably already thinking that he wishes he moved to Philly or even stayed with Cleveland over this $hit show. No way he stretches his contract a couple of more years.

IDK what LeBron is going to do. If you're right, the only alternative for the Lakers is to trade LeBron. Try to get a lotto team's pick in a deal for him. Im guessing NY would be on the list, would have to involve other teams. NY would probably be an easier place to recruit. Being so long since the last title. Wouldnt give up LeBron for Zion, but after that, if I were Perry, I would listen to offers.

If there was a player who would make me more willing to see Irving signed, it would be him. You want to win a ring with a small window, that's who you want to get.

With his groin problems and age, I don’t think i would trade for him at all. LeBron is not a guarantee to win a championship.

Its a different situation than seasons past. Doesnt have to go through 4 tough playoff series, going into the summer. Has all the offseason to recover. Wouldn't let that stop them.

Cartman718
Posts: 29017
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

4/10/2019  11:37 AM
Lebitch ready to go all Hollywood, zero basketball now
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
anrst
Posts: 22607
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/7/2005
Member: #1054
USA
4/10/2019  11:45 AM
Lebron is coming to the knicks in a trade to team up with Durant

just hope we can keep mitch out the deal

Nalod
Posts: 57889
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
4/10/2019  11:45 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:I wonder where Nalod ranked this starphuck.

Up there. Way up there!

Lebron hates Phil and they made a commitment to Lebron.
In some aspects Lebrons behavior might now have some merit.
Magic NBA special word salad bull shyt ranks high. The smile and promised he made to “Restore greatness” was all good bull shyt.

Not lost on this was his total failure of pursuit of AD which might have had some repercussions on why he quit. Maybe league had tampering on him?
Was Lebron going to ask for a trade out? So much.
Makes Knicks look very professional these day!!1

Phil did hate on LeBron's "posse"..

Said in an article that LeBron wasnt doing much mentoring this season, Rondo did more. Was distant, didnt try to connect with the younger players. Part of him was already looking to next season.

Dont believe it will discourage elite players from going to LA, if they were already considering it.
If LeBron cant find elite players to join him in LA, the only way I see him fielding a contender is to take a big pay cut, and stack the team with second tier stars.

Not sure as per union and contracts players can take pay cut.
There is more to this than we will ever know. obviously Magic was not up to the task. Charisma only goes so far. Remember he tried his hand at coaching?
His life is good and he running a team is hard work. If the passion is not there for what ever reason then one has to move on.
Lakers are a mess. If he felt that firing Walton was the wrong thing and there was division between Lebron and how the team was running its a three headed monster. Coaching staff, Lebron and Pelinka/Magic. All not on the same page is problematic.
Chris Mullin at ST Johns is out. Not sure why he failed. Its rare a person can succeed on two playing fields at super high level. Jordan a good owner? Financially he has done well but can't say his teams succeed. Phil was a great college player and a solid NBA role player after his injury. Play ten plus years in the nba after major surger (Back then!!) says a lot. Then to ascend to the highest bling coach ever is a super high water mark! Failed miserable as exec. Larry Bird did well. Ewing is still fresh but seems to be doing well.

You don't show a fool a job half done!
GustavBahler
Posts: 36047
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

4/10/2019  11:54 AM
Nalod wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:I wonder where Nalod ranked this starphuck.

Up there. Way up there!

Lebron hates Phil and they made a commitment to Lebron.
In some aspects Lebrons behavior might now have some merit.
Magic NBA special word salad bull shyt ranks high. The smile and promised he made to “Restore greatness” was all good bull shyt.

Not lost on this was his total failure of pursuit of AD which might have had some repercussions on why he quit. Maybe league had tampering on him?
Was Lebron going to ask for a trade out? So much.
Makes Knicks look very professional these day!!1

Phil did hate on LeBron's "posse"..

Said in an article that LeBron wasnt doing much mentoring this season, Rondo did more. Was distant, didnt try to connect with the younger players. Part of him was already looking to next season.

Dont believe it will discourage elite players from going to LA, if they were already considering it.
If LeBron cant find elite players to join him in LA, the only way I see him fielding a contender is to take a big pay cut, and stack the team with second tier stars.

Not sure as per union and contracts players can take pay cut.
There is more to this than we will ever know. obviously Magic was not up to the task. Charisma only goes so far. Remember he tried his hand at coaching?
His life is good and he running a team is hard work. If the passion is not there for what ever reason then one has to move on.
Lakers are a mess. If he felt that firing Walton was the wrong thing and there was division between Lebron and how the team was running its a three headed monster. Coaching staff, Lebron and Pelinka/Magic. All not on the same page is problematic.
Chris Mullin at ST Johns is out. Not sure why he failed. Its rare a person can succeed on two playing fields at super high level. Jordan a good owner? Financially he has done well but can't say his teams succeed. Phil was a great college player and a solid NBA role player after his injury. Play ten plus years in the nba after major surger (Back then!!) says a lot. Then to ascend to the highest bling coach ever is a super high water mark! Failed miserable as exec. Larry Bird did well. Ewing is still fresh but seems to be doing well.

Stretch provision, as Allanfan pointed out. Maybe Mullin had trouble recruiting, not sure how good a coach he was. Some posters here have to know. Believe LeBron will fill the power vacuum created by Magic leaving. He's going to want to have more input now. If he doesnt Im pretty sure they will have to trade him. Drama. Still wouldn't mind a deal that brought him here, if the price was right.

Cartman718
Posts: 29017
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

4/10/2019  12:12 PM
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Vmart
Posts: 31151
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 5/23/2002
Member: #247
USA
4/10/2019  2:11 PM
Who give a crap what LeBron is gonna do. He is the reason why Magic quit. LeBron and his BS made sure the Lakers got pennies on the dollar with his AD nonsense leaving Magic in no position to deal.
Nalod
Posts: 57889
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
4/10/2019  11:01 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/10/2019  11:03 PM
Magic dumped Russell for cap space. Drafted Ball. He messed that up.
He paved the way to bring in Lebron. Thats On magic. Bring on Lebron you know what your doing.
Then, give away shooters and sign guys that can’t. Nope, thats on Magic.
Lebron was playing some of his best ball before he got hurt. Blame?
Lots to go around. Lack of talent. Like Blatt, Walton was bought in to build the yoot. Then you bring in Lebron.
Magic pulled an Isiah, good ideas that never added up.
Gayle Benson ran Magic out. Kicked his ass.
Great starphuch.
You don't show a fool a job half done!
Cartman718
Posts: 29017
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

4/10/2019  11:12 PM
Vmart wrote:Who give a crap what LeBron is gonna do. He is the reason why Magic quit. LeBron and his BS made sure the Lakers got pennies on the dollar with his AD nonsense leaving Magic in no position to deal.

exactly

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
TripleThreat
Posts: 22331
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 2/24/2012
Member: #3997

4/11/2019  1:59 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:I wonder where Nalod ranked this starphuck.

Up there. Way up there!

Lebron hates Phil and they made a commitment to Lebron.
In some aspects Lebrons behavior might now have some merit.
Magic NBA special word salad bull shyt ranks high. The smile and promised he made to “Restore greatness” was all good bull shyt.

Not lost on this was his total failure of pursuit of AD which might have had some repercussions on why he quit. Maybe league had tampering on him?
Was Lebron going to ask for a trade out? So much.
Makes Knicks look very professional these day!!1

Phil did hate on LeBron's "posse"..

Said in an article that LeBron wasnt doing much mentoring this season, Rondo did more. Was distant, didnt try to connect with the younger players. Part of him was already looking to next season.

Dont believe it will discourage elite players from going to LA, if they were already considering it.
If LeBron cant find elite players to join him in LA, the only way I see him fielding a contender is to take a big pay cut, and stack the team with second tier stars.

There is zero way LeBron takes a paycut and there is an even smaller chance he agrees to a stretch provision. He’s probably already thinking that he wishes he moved to Philly or even stayed with Cleveland over this $hit show. No way he stretches his contract a couple of more years.


There are times I see stuff that is discussed that is not technically legal under the current NBA CBA and let it go, but what is going on here is just plain irresponsible.

LBJ signed a 4 year , 153 million contract, with the 4th year as an option year and with a 15 percent trade kicker.

Trading him would be close to impossible, esp with the trade kicker and considering he won't waive the said kicker or informally agree to his option year ( things needed to trade him to make it even feasible under the cap or to interest another team) to go to a gutted team or a team he doesn't want.

Stretching LBJ would mean taking about 120 million and spreading the cap hit across 7 years. That's an assload of cash for a very long time. You cannot stretch a player and resign him to the veteran's minimum and make up the difference with the set off provision. The idea of a "paycut" is totally insane and violates the cap and CBA. If this was legal, the Knicks would do this all the time as they are a cash rich team.

If you stretch a player, he would still need to go through LEAGUE WAIVERS. That means LBJ would get claimed ( he's a ratings/marketing monster with a huge Q rating) by some team he wouldn't want to play for in any way, shape or form.

You do not need a players permission to waive and stretch him. This is a team's discretion.

You can sign a player to another extension while he's still in his current contract ( but this only really happens in MLB and some super limited NFL cases), and some players might take a lower AAV in that 2nd deal for length of security, but LBJ's contract option year now ends in his age 37 year, so any attempt at a new extension to stack would violate the Over 38 Rule.

It does pose an interesting question if you can resign a player you stretched in his OPTION YEAR if it came to that but you aren't resigning him to the vets minimum during his guaranteed years.

You can reduce the CASH HIT by negotiating a lower cash payout than the listed AAV/contract, but the cap hit remains the same on paper. Which is the critical issue for the Lakers or any team in this situation. They need cap relief, not cash relief.

As to signing players, players who might have helped the Lakers would want more than a 1 year deal, esp with the market collapsing because of a lack of a smoothing option during the recent cap spike. No one wants to play with LBJ so badly that they'd give up long term security. So the Lakers signed 1 year deals with guys they hoped could be moved as expirings and packaged with young players/draft picks to get the Bird Rights to players they wanted. They gave up short term help but moved for cap flexibility.

Allanfan and Gustav, you guys have reached a point where you guys are just posting irresponsibly to the detriment of the entire community. Maybe you guys are discussing some other concept linked to what some discussed about Luol Deng ( which too was hypothetical cap circumvention at it's worst) but it's more than just one flaw , it's multiple things that violate the CBA.

Even if there was some backdoor loophole, the league administration still can veto any deal that destroys the perception of league integrity. Something like this would trigger an immediate labor war.

If LBJ wanted to win, he could have taken far far far less than he did and saved some massive cap to get real help. Then take the rest and more in quiet Cryto-Currency ( like Dirk did and many others) Maxing guys without their Bird Rights is a cap killing move for any team wanting to really contend.

Seriously, what the **** are you two even talking about here?

"Should have paid Lin and rid ourselves of Melo. Lin makes every team better." - HofstraBBall 11/12/2018
CrushAlot
Posts: 58720
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
4/11/2019  10:58 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
Vmart wrote:Who give a crap what LeBron is gonna do. He is the reason why Magic quit. LeBron and his BS made sure the Lakers got pennies on the dollar with his AD nonsense leaving Magic in no position to deal.

exactly

Magic is a hof player. He sucked as a team pres. A year ago he said if the Lakers were not winning he wouldn’t need to be fired he would quit. Reports out there by credible reporters say that Magic didn’t commit the time required to be a successful as a pres. He did the Lakers a favor. It is very hard to fire a former star player that is made a coach or exec. Those guys generally are not successful in their new role. Magic resigning was the best for all parties. You can’t be a successful president and rely on charisma and supreme confidence to be successful. Phil couldn’t rely on arrogance and the confidence that he was the smartest guy in the room when he didn’t understand his new role. Approaching every transaction with arrogance and a lack of knowledge and experience resulted in the team being damaged for years after he was fired.

J

I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Uptown
Posts: 27790
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 4/1/2008
Member: #1883

4/12/2019  8:44 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Vmart wrote:Who give a crap what LeBron is gonna do. He is the reason why Magic quit. LeBron and his BS made sure the Lakers got pennies on the dollar with his AD nonsense leaving Magic in no position to deal.

exactly

Magic is a hof player. He sucked as a team pres. A year ago he said if the Lakers were not winning he wouldn’t need to be fired he would quit. Reports out there by credible reporters say that Magic didn’t commit the time required to be a successful as a pres. He did the Lakers a favor. It is very hard to fire a former star player that is made a coach or exec. Those guys generally are not successful in their new role. Magic resigning was the best for all parties. You can’t be a successful president and rely on charisma and supreme confidence to be successful. Phil couldn’t rely on arrogance and the confidence that he was the smartest guy in the room when he didn’t understand his new role. Approaching every transaction with arrogance and a lack of knowledge and experience resulted in the team being damaged for years after he was fired.

J

This!!! The hate for Lebron has blinded some of these posters. LeBron had little to no impact on Magic stepping down. To me, it was a combination of inexperience and a power struggle within the Lakers organization. Buss, Magic and Kobe seemed to running the show and butting heads. Rob Pelinka is Kobe's guy and wasn't Magic's hire. He was forced him by Buss. When Magic alluded to the back stabbing and whispering, i'm pretty sure he was talking about Pelinka.

Word is that Pelinka burned a lot of bridges as an agent and its a mistake by Buss to give that guy so much power as been reported. There have been reports that GMs wont even return his calls...

Nalod
Posts: 57889
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
4/12/2019  8:54 AM
The back stabbing was likely justified if Magic was not up to task.
As for Pelinka effectiveness that would be a mistake if he can’t get on well with others.
NOLA response was pretty harsh.
To be fair, they did get Kuzma from the Russell to Nets. A bit of luck.
While they passed on Mitch last year I doubt he would have been more than Gleague fodder for the Lakes.
You don't show a fool a job half done!
martin
Posts: 48705
Alba Posts: 106
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
4/12/2019  11:08 AM
Nalod wrote:The back stabbing was likely justified if Magic was not up to task.
As for Pelinka effectiveness that would be a mistake if he can’t get on well with others.
NOLA response was pretty harsh.
To be fair, they did get Kuzma from the Russell to Nets. A bit of luck.
While they passed on Mitch last year I doubt he would have been more than Gleague fodder for the Lakes.

Lakers didn't get AD and Magic/Pelinka/CAA probably "promised" Jeanie that they would close it. Back stabbing blame ensued

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
MS
Posts: 26058
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/28/2004
Member: #724
4/12/2019  1:03 PM
This is who Magic is. It has nothing to do with Lebron.

He didn't want to put in the work coaching - He quit

He didn't want to put in the work hosting a talk show - He quit

He didn't want to do the work on NBA Count down - He quit

He didn't want to do scouting and do the actually job - He quit

It's a lot more fun for him to just be the lovable guy, smile, tell stories and get people excited. He's an ambassador, not an executive.

They had no idea what they were doing, made all the wrong signings and just conducted business like the Knicks. A guy not invested in the job and just a face.

It's interesting that Magic thought the Lakers needed to shift their culture by shipping out Russell and then turned around and drafted Ball, whose father **** all over the organization his players and brought an even bigger clown show to the arena. I do think he will be a good player going forward, but fox was the guy for that team and that market.

This makes the Knicks look a lot more stable which is a miracle. The East becomes very open if Leonard leaves, Kyrie comes to the Knicks. Hopefully we finally catch a break.

OT: Magic quits on the Lakers

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.