[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Mitch vs. KP
Author Thread
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
4/15/2019  11:05 AM
mitch and kd would be sensational together. plus i think knox is going to be so much better next year and those 3 could really be great together.

i don't know whether dirk is going to be hanging around the mavs next year but i think he's the best person in the league for kp to learn from. he needs to simplify his offensive game and crush people with a few basic moves that totally leverage his size. if he did that he'd look like the player he was the first 10 games last year every night.

AUTOADVERT
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
4/15/2019  11:15 AM
martin wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:KP was further along offensively than Mitch is when we compare their rookie seasons. Mitch has a linger way to go to be a go to guy offensively then KP was/is.

B
KP overall could be the bettee player given his ability to score at all 3 levels and his defensive potential.

But what makes Mitch so special is he is doing things just based off his own natural ability at the moment. To be as effective as he has been the latter part of the season mostly based on natural talent and gifts is exciting. He can be the Knicks anchor in the middle of years to come hopefully. Don't want to expect a face up game or go to guy on offense. But if he can add a jumped so he is also a threat not just for lobs but also for pops. Then that could give him just enough offense be be all star calibre.

Him and KP would have been great together smh. Now have to hold out hope for a Zion/Mitch combination.

Mitch/Zion/Durant/Kyrie combination

Instant finals contender

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/15/2019  11:36 AM
newyorknewyork wrote:
martin wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:KP was further along offensively than Mitch is when we compare their rookie seasons. Mitch has a linger way to go to be a go to guy offensively then KP was/is.

B
KP overall could be the bettee player given his ability to score at all 3 levels and his defensive potential.

But what makes Mitch so special is he is doing things just based off his own natural ability at the moment. To be as effective as he has been the latter part of the season mostly based on natural talent and gifts is exciting. He can be the Knicks anchor in the middle of years to come hopefully. Don't want to expect a face up game or go to guy on offense. But if he can add a jumped so he is also a threat not just for lobs but also for pops. Then that could give him just enough offense be be all star calibre.

Him and KP would have been great together smh. Now have to hold out hope for a Zion/Mitch combination.

Mitch/Zion/Durant/Kyrie combination

Instant finals contender

I'd say top 4 in East, depending on Embiib health (and their FA's) and where Kawhi lands. Bucks got a tough team if they keep everyone together and look out if Greek Freak ever figures out a jumpshot

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Chandler
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6197

4/15/2019  12:16 PM
Marv wrote:mitch and kd would be sensational together. plus i think knox is going to be so much better next year and those 3 could really be great together.

i don't know whether dirk is going to be hanging around the mavs next year but i think he's the best person in the league for kp to learn from. he needs to simplify his offensive game and crush people with a few basic moves that totally leverage his size. if he did that he'd look like the player he was the first 10 games last year every night.

Agree on all points!

I too think Knox will be much improved. Kid is still growing! He needs to get a lot stronger in the core

Was more than baffled that KP didn't develop little baby hooks and the like. Feathery touch.

(5)(5)
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
4/15/2019  5:14 PM
Chandler wrote:
Marv wrote:mitch and kd would be sensational together. plus i think knox is going to be so much better next year and those 3 could really be great together.

Agree on all points!

I too think Knox will be much improved. Kid is still growing! He needs to get a lot stronger in the core

Was more than baffled that KP didn't develop little baby hooks and the like. Feathery touch.

KP too busy scamming on girls. Dude was all about those instagram models when he was here.
Chandler

4/16/2019  8:57 AM
NYKBocker wrote:
Chandler wrote:

Agree on all points!

KP too busy scamming on girls. Dude was all about those instagram models when he was here.

True. He also had questionable judgment in that category -- above and beyond the mere normal poor judgment of intstagram dating

(5)(5)
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/16/2019  9:56 AM
he had better judgement than Derrick Rose did.
Melo was a serial adulterer.
Kobe raped when married.
Dirk was engaged to wanted for fraud.....https://bossip.com/146149/dirk-nowitzkis-crazy-ex-gets-5-years-in-prison/
Im sure there is a long long list beyond the above.
These guys don't live normal lives. I won't judge KP beyond the court.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

4/16/2019  2:33 PM
Nalod wrote:he had better judgement than Derrick Rose did.
Kobe raped when married.
Dirk was engaged to wanted for fraud.....https://bossip.com/146149/dirk-nowitzkis-crazy-ex-gets-5-years-in-prison/

That Dirk story is what makes the Mavericks' claim of ignorance regarding the KP allegation BS. If recall, Cuban hired private investigators and did heavy background to vet put Dirk's ex-fiance. Mark may say some foolish crap from time to time, but he's no fool. I'm sure he tracked down the girl KP lost his virginity to for background before making that trade.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/16/2019  3:14 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Nalod wrote:he had better judgement than Derrick Rose did.
Kobe raped when married.

That Dirk story is what makes the Mavericks' claim of ignorance regarding the KP allegation BS. If recall, Cuban hired private investigators and did heavy background to vet put Dirk's ex-fiance. Mark may say some foolish crap from time to time, but he's no fool. I'm sure he tracked down the girl KP lost his virginity to for background before making that trade.

which is bewildering cause Cuban couldn't figure out how to handle his own organization's business when all of the sexual harassment issues were ongoing for like a decade.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/16/2019  3:56 PM
I thought it was reported to Dallas what knicks knew about KP's issues or "extortion" as it was termed.
Mav's have to put on a certain PR face to an extent. While Im not intimate with the case by any means KP's issues seems very non threatening to his career on or off the court. Has to keep out of trouble going forward. DRose has over come amazing bad publicity to the extent we now watch Videos of him being traded and feel bad for him.
I respect the work it takes for Rose to stay on the court. But that's as far as I go.
Chandler

4/16/2019  4:10 PM
The backstory/drama both for the rape/extortion and for Janis might be the reason why KP's value dropped to the point of Sac rejecting an offer.

Not saying there weren't other things to consider in terms of play (e.g., efficiency) or durability, but he's still one of a tiny handful of players who hold promise of being in the next generation of true elites

(5)(5)
TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
4/16/2019  10:42 PM
If KP had not been such a bitch, the KP-Mitch front court would have been the best defensive front court in the league. Hopefully we get Zion.
Trust the Process
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

4/17/2019  3:02 PM
and I'm sure some would have traded Dirk for Tyson Chandler on his draft night... look, i am a Mitch supporter but KP brings a lot more to the table, when his bitch ass aint broken anyway. Fuck you Janis
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
smackeddog
Member: #883
4/17/2019  3:26 PM
Just imagine if we hadn’t traded KP, we’d be heading into the offseason with our main player threatening to only sign the QO and tell FAs not to sign here, and facing a rape allegation, and having to move Tim Jr after he sustained a broken leg, likely with a 3 first round pick price just to free up one max slot.
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
4/17/2019  4:43 PM
smackeddog wrote:Just imagine if we hadn’t traded KP, we’d be heading into the offseason with our main player threatening to only sign the QO and tell FAs not to sign here, and facing a rape allegation, and having to move Tim Jr after he sustained a broken leg, likely with a 3 first round pick price just to free up one max slot.

That sums it up very well. It seems like things are much more simple now for sure. It's weird not having any baggage or drama on this team right now.

Mitch vs. KP

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy