[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

AfternoonThread: Knicks host Sac
Author Thread
Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

3/9/2019  6:45 PM
fitzfarm wrote:Wow, the refs were aweful today.... fox doesn’t even get touched and they blow the whistle. Since when dose a guy like fox get superstar calls... love how Smith jr gets contact every time with no call.

Fiz tank move, keeping dot in as long as he did when he was clearly off on both ends. Esp when you have a sharp shooter like Jenkins on the bench.

Tank move number two by fiz was pulling trier when he was going to win the game for us as he was getting to the hoop at will... for the coldest player of the game in Dotson.

This game screamed tank.

Also mudiay has the worst tunnel vision and worst Court vision of any pg in the NBA

Smith Jr had a great game to bad he sat as long as he did for a player like.... Mudiay

Fiz doing his thing...he knows it's all about the tank, plus a little bit of yoot experience. Slow train right now, no need to blow the lottery ceiling for meaningless win against Sac.

AUTOADVERT
Kemet
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6148

3/9/2019  8:54 PM
Moonangie wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:Wow, the refs were aweful today.... fox doesn’t even get touched and they blow the whistle. Since when dose a guy like fox get superstar calls... love how Smith jr gets contact every time with no call.

Fiz tank move, keeping dot in as long as he did when he was clearly off on both ends. Esp when you have a sharp shooter like Jenkins on the bench.

Tank move number two by fiz was pulling trier when he was going to win the game for us as he was getting to the hoop at will... for the coldest player of the game in Dotson.

This game screamed tank.

Also mudiay has the worst tunnel vision and worst Court vision of any pg in the NBA

Smith Jr had a great game to bad he sat as long as he did for a player like.... Mudiay

Fiz doing his thing...he knows it's all about the tank, plus a little bit of yoot experience. Slow train right now, no need to blow the lottery ceiling for meaningless win against Sac.

Giving the young-core players playing time without any type of assignments are not considered experience for the yoot !!!
Fizdale keep this foolishness up not developing any of the young core players, the Knicks organization are going to be NBA Silvers big Example on the new TANKING rule .. Silvers will give the Knicks the 4th pick in a 2019 draft having just 3 top players

smackeddog
Member: #883
3/9/2019  11:37 PM
martin wrote:
smackeddog wrote:Ha ha this is the best, most insightful game thread ever

BTW you did mess with a ScoreBot no hitter

Had to show some solidarity with poor, long suffering scorebot- they were manning the tank single handedly!

Cartman718
Member: #1694

3/10/2019  10:15 AM
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

3/10/2019  12:50 PM
Cartman718 wrote:

If I were Dolan, Id stay in my luxury box, invite some rock stars, celebrities, now and then to have MSG show me partying with during the game. Having a good time, while staying hands off.

Doesnt look like he's particularly happy watching games this way. Think more Jerry Jones, without the meddling lol. Promote the Garden brand.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
3/10/2019  3:16 PM
Cartman718 wrote:

That is a really bad look for the organization especially with the offseason the team is hoping to have.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
3/10/2019  3:36 PM
all u have to do is lisren to this guy’s “music” to know how ****ed up he is.
Cartman718
Member: #1694

3/10/2019  8:11 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

That is a really bad look for the organization especially with the offseason the team is hoping to have.

This is my point. Thank goodness we have a FO that’s all minority hires. That’s good publicity for them in the news and some level of attraction for the FAs
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
howyoudoing
Member: #8744
USA
3/12/2019  3:12 PM
Need to start up a "SELL-THE-TEAM" chant on Sunday.
Alias was supposed to be howyoudoin, but I accidentally included the g. Clearly I do not have mad game like Joey...
howyoudoing
Member: #8744
USA
3/13/2019  2:32 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/13/2019  6:24 PM
Or even better, chant it while wearing a shirt with the same message lol

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/4401591-sell-the-team?store_id=211431

Alias was supposed to be howyoudoin, but I accidentally included the g. Clearly I do not have mad game like Joey...
AfternoonThread: Knicks host Sac

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy