[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

3/6 @ Suns - MUST LOSE GAME
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
3/7/2019  11:13 PM
Sambakick wrote:ANd let's not even give Frank a minute in the G league to get his confidence going.

This doesn’t make any sense. It didn’t make sense last year either. The Knicks have a really good coach in Westchester. Are they worried Frank’s confidence will take a hit? Is it a bad look for the franchise?
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

3/8/2019  8:58 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
Juliano wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Free Kadeem Allen! This deal with Frank is weird. Not so much the groin injury, but the lack of an updates on his progress. Usually stuff gets out by now. Would rather see what Frank can do with Mudiay's minutes.

Hope we can find room for Vonleh, next season.

They probably don't want his trade value to get any lower, they'll showcase him against teams that have nothing to hope for or fear once the last him in his world jersey. is secure. He'll be gone in the summer.

Also odd that Frank wasn’t a part of the conversation with Jason Kidd. I don’t follow Frank on twitter but a poster over there noted that Frank’s profile pic is of him in his world jersey.

They mentioned that in the post today. Feels like mgmt is sending a signal. Would have been easy to include Frank in the conversation, even if they dont see Frank as a PG. As for the jersey, guess it depends when Frank posted that pic.

3/6 @ Suns - MUST LOSE GAME

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy