knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
3/2/2019  4:36 PM
Nalod wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:
jskinny35 wrote:"So who's with me?"

I was thinking your way out on the limb but then Rainman chimed in and as per usual I think "If rainman thinks its a bad idea, I might should reconsider it".

I think some players won't look good freeflowing as we are now. Frank is a very good example. Last nite we win that game as he is patient and when he is on point he makes sure the guys are in position. Also defense and creating some havoc with a nose for the ball is good.

had to put in my subliminal love frank thing. Pisses rainman off.
Mario has succeeded at times but almost like a very poor mans Manu. Very poor. Remember, we can only compare the white guys with others, and non Americans too! Manu had good hair when he was in his early 20s.
Back to Manu, he was a 25 year old rookie with SAS and his success was predicated on being who he was in the right system.
MAYBE, Mario could also be a role player that does somethings well as part of a system? Not manu mind you, just a guy on the bench playing 15 min a game. Its a stretch and out on the limb.

As for him being a "Total *******" I can't vouch for his stuck up Aryan thing but if so, phuch him in mouth as Darko would say...........
I doubt he sticks past this year.

Your obsession with knicks1248 is getting ridiculous. Let the man have his opinion. It isn’t hurting anyone but you. You did this in the past with Playa and your doing this with knicks1248. It’s borderline cyber bullying.

Oh please. Rainman arrogantly creates his fiction as if he is an insider. I call out his content, not the man himself. Thats not cyberbullying. The redundant agenda driven bullshyt points need to be called out because more causal fans start to digest it as facts. You make it like I drove Playa out. PLaya drove playa out.

Rainman can have his opinion but he pretends it’s factual. State that its an opinion. There are a ton of opionons I don’t agree with, but I respect it.
Basing things on falsehoods is not an opinion, its crap.
I agree, I’m a bit obsessive. I don’t need to respond as much as I do. I don’t need to be the defender of straight up talk and facts. But I do. Stupidity and lying should not be tolerated.

your pure entertainment for me and fellow knick fans around me. You call someones opinion a lie just shows how ridiculous foolish you really sound.

Majority of the stuff i say and predict actually happens, while you sit there in fantasy land and avoid the most obvious sht.
You don't need an inside source to see that frank is waste of time on this team, you don't need a inside source to know that losing will develop bad habits, you don't need a inside source to know that losing brings massive changes, and you certainly don't need a inside source to know that mills tenure with the knicks (in every role) has been a disaster to say the least

You live in complete denial Like JAMES DOLAN. SOME OF YOU ARE FOOLISH BAIS FAN THAT ROOTS FOR HOME GROWN TALENT THAT SUCKS. Mills has turned this franchise into a dumping ground for draft bust

ES
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/2/2019  4:58 PM
4th year in league. Not a good shooter at all and not a good defender (team or individual).

He's athletic, can make some nice highlight passes. I can't think of another plus.

I think the Knicks would want to use the roster spot on someone else.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/2/2019  5:59 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:

I was thinking your way out on the limb but then Rainman chimed in and as per usual I think "If rainman thinks its a bad idea, I might should reconsider it".

I think some players won't look good freeflowing as we are now. Frank is a very good example. Last nite we win that game as he is patient and when he is on point he makes sure the guys are in position. Also defense and creating some havoc with a nose for the ball is good.

Mario has succeeded at times but almost like a very poor mans Manu. Very poor. Remember, we can only compare the white guys with others, and non Americans too! Manu had good hair when he was in his early 20s.
Back to Manu, he was a 25 year old rookie with SAS and his success was predicated on being who he was in the right system.
MAYBE, Mario could also be a role player that does somethings well as part of a system? Not manu mind you, just a guy on the bench playing 15 min a game. Its a stretch and out on the limb.

As for him being a "Total *******" I can't vouch for his stuck up Aryan thing but if so, phuch him in mouth as Darko would say...........

Your obsession with knicks1248 is getting ridiculous. Let the man have his opinion. It isn’t hurting anyone but you. You did this in the past with Playa and your doing this with knicks1248. It’s borderline cyber bullying.

Oh please. Rainman arrogantly creates his fiction as if he is an insider. I call out his content, not the man himself. Thats not cyberbullying. The redundant agenda driven bullshyt points need to be called out because more causal fans start to digest it as facts. You make it like I drove Playa out. PLaya drove playa out.

Rainman can have his opinion but he pretends it’s factual. State that its an opinion. There are a ton of opionons I don’t agree with, but I respect it.
I agree, I’m a bit obsessive. I don’t need to respond as much as I do. I don’t need to be the defender of straight up talk and facts. But I do. Stupidity and lying should not be tolerated.

your pure entertainment for me and fellow knick fans around me. You call someones opinion a lie just shows how ridiculous foolish you really sound.

Majority of the stuff i say and predict actually happens, while you sit there in fantasy land and avoid the most obvious sht.
You don't need an inside source to see that frank is waste of time on this team, you don't need a inside source to know that losing will develop bad habits, you don't need a inside source to know that losing brings massive changes, and you certainly don't need a inside source to know that mills tenure with the knicks (in every role) has been a disaster to say the least

You live in complete denial Like JAMES DOLAN. SOME OF YOU ARE FOOLISH BAIS FAN THAT ROOTS FOR HOME GROWN TALENT THAT SUCKS. Mills has turned this franchise into a dumping ground for draft bust

We can to tit for tat over and over again. And we Will.
My denial is things have changed and you as as long as mills is here we won’t.
My proof is in the process, yours is in the losses.
I am forward thinking. You don’t appear to be.

knicks1248
Member: #582
3/2/2019  7:24 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/2/2019  7:28 PM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:

We can to tit for tat over and over again. And we Will.
My denial is things have changed and you as as long as mills is here we won’t.
My proof is in the process, yours is in the losses.
I am forward thinking. You don’t appear to be.

The process..smh, thats is denial all day.

If there's no progress then the process is pointless and you continue to just spin your wheels.

Last time i check wins and losses determine everything in sports.

You have been saying win and losses don't matter since phil was hired, that's how immune you have becoming to losing. As long as we dont trade 1st round picks then Mills is doing a hell'uve job(best president we have had in your eyes)..

Thats like saying to your kid, i don't care if you fail every class every yr, as long as you're there everyday your good.

That's also like saying as long as a player plays hard, never mind the fact that he plays dumb

ES
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/2/2019  10:32 PM
“”Never show a fool a job half done.....”
Jmpasq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4182

3/2/2019  10:47 PM
FrenchFreak wrote:I love that we signed Mario and gave him a shot. That said, with that opportunity he showed me he isn’t very good. He wasn’t able to earn a steady role on a truly putrid basketball team. He certainly isn’t worthy of being in the rotation on what is hopefully a contending team in the future.

he won't be in the NBA next year

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
3/2/2019  11:05 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
FrenchFreak wrote:I love that we signed Mario and gave him a shot. That said, with that opportunity he showed me he isn’t very good. He wasn’t able to earn a steady role on a truly putrid basketball team. He certainly isn’t worthy of being in the rotation on what is hopefully a contending team in the future.

he won't be in the NBA next year

He will dominate some national leagues and will be paid better that what he can get in NBA.
Why he would stay?

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

3/3/2019  12:18 PM
Whoever we draft would probably be a better candidate for Mario's minutes. Not consistent enough, at this stage in his career. If we bring in another young vet on trial basis, preferably has more playoff experience. To help balance out being the youngest team in the league, without going full retread.
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
3/3/2019  8:05 PM
I think he seems like a nice guy. He's shown some flashes. But where is he and what happened? Is he hurt? I've definitely tuned the team out here as they've been horrid to watch.

But, from this year - he may get a chance, may yet develop. But doubt we bring him back, and he might well not get another job offer in the league - certainly not at $8m.

And if he legit had a stronger offer, he so should have taken it!

GoNyGoNyGo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #411
USA
3/4/2019  10:07 AM
Talent is there but inconsistent. He tries to make the hard play everytime. His shot is the most disappointing thing of all. I thought he was suppsoed to be a lights out shooter. He is not. He does try hard and if he could learnt o play smarter, he could be good role player but he is not a diff maker in the league at this point.

Let him go fo anything but a league min contract.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
3/4/2019  12:01 PM
FrenchFreak wrote:He wasn’t able to earn a steady role on a truly putrid basketball team. He certainly isn’t worthy of being in the rotation on what is hopefully a contending team in the future.

+1
The death knell to any NBA career: "He'd be a better player on a contender playing with better players in a better environment with better money and better coaching."

Sangfroid
Member: #2784

3/5/2019  12:44 PM
jrodmc wrote:
FrenchFreak wrote:He wasn’t able to earn a steady role on a truly putrid basketball team. He certainly isn’t worthy of being in the rotation on what is hopefully a contending team in the future.

+1
The death knell to any NBA career: "He'd be a better player on a contender playing with better players in a better environment with better money and better coaching."

Truly the antithesis to "Action speaks louder than words."

"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
Going out on a Limb

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy