[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

They calling Kyrie a fraud
Author Thread
GoNyGoNyGo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #411
USA
2/27/2019  9:00 PM
I think Kyrie is a mistake for the Knicks. He has a bit of Melo in him. I think Boston is having thei rproblems and much od it has to do with Kyrie.

He has been injured in th eplayoffs at least 2x and is injury prone.

NY has DSjr. and Frank and Mudiay.

Kyrie is not a fit in NY long term. He will breakdown.

AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/27/2019  11:25 PM
Boston is a mess. Rozier is out of the rotation. Kyrie’s quotes and injury history are scary. Kyrie seems to treat young players like older LeBron does. I don’t know if Kyrie is a good fit with the young Knick team but he is an amazing player. I think if KD says he wants Kyrie the Knicks have to try to get him.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Chandler
Member: #6197

2/28/2019  12:01 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Boston is a mess. Rozier is out of the rotation. Kyrie’s quotes and injury history are scary. Kyrie seems to treat young players like older LeBron does. I don’t know if Kyrie is a good fit with the young Knick team but he is an amazing player. I think if KD says he wants Kyrie the Knicks have to try to get him.

agree

when he's good he's great, but then there are the other times, which are very worrying

For max money, I don't think it's too much to ask for somone who is at least consistently good, often great, and hopefully not a cuckoobird on occasion

(5)(5)
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
2/28/2019  1:15 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Boston is a mess. Rozier is out of the rotation. Kyrie’s quotes and injury history are scary. Kyrie seems to treat young players like older LeBron does. I don’t know if Kyrie is a good fit with the young Knick team but he is an amazing player. I think if KD says he wants Kyrie the Knicks have to try to get him.

Veterans as a whole are not a good mix with too many young guys. The timeline just makes it almost impossible unless your talking Doncic and trey young, guys that are super talented.

You can't put (work in progress) players around(im ready to win a ring)players

ES
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/28/2019  1:39 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/28/2019  1:41 PM
knicks1248 wrote:

Veterans as a whole are not a good mix with too many young guys. The timeline just makes it almost impossible unless your talking Doncic and trey young, guys that are super talented.

You can't put (work in progress) players around(im ready to win a ring)players

That's a pretty broad assumptions your making with no real knowledge about these guys.
Just eating the media blame game is not really anything.
Your assuming Durant is like Lebron and is all about a ring or nothing. Maybe its about building a culture over more than one season? are their other players that have moved in their prime and not been a dick about winning with young guys?
Is Kyrie for sure going to transpose this level of frustration with a knick team he knows won't be ready?
Did The young Celts proclaim because of last years success that they were ready and are not fulfilling their objectives? Rozier all about himself, Tatum wants the mantle? Haywood working back into shape? A coach not relating to this situation? In your Rainman head does everything never change with players??
Durant or Kyrie are not Lebron.

misterearl
Member: #799
USA
3/4/2019  8:40 PM
No to Kyrie

The NY media is more intense than Boston

once a knick always a knick
knicks180nyc
Member: #8733

3/5/2019  10:51 AM
misterearl wrote:No to Kyrie

stop with this. anywhere they go the media will be there. westbrook plays in okc and the media talks about him. the only time the media won't talk about you is when they don't care about what you're doing.

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
3/5/2019  11:13 AM
knicks180nyc wrote:
misterearl wrote:No to Kyrie

stop with this. anywhere they go the media will be there. westbrook plays in okc and the media talks about him. the only time the media won't talk about you is when they don't care about what you're doing.

The media is only a problem when you play below expectations, or when there's pending FA..

ES
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
3/7/2019  9:29 AM
No Kyrie - Boston beats GS.
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

3/7/2019  10:42 AM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:No Kyrie - Boston beats GS.

Yup, hurt again. One big reason why I was happy to see KP go was his injury history. Giving a player like KP a max contract, would have been risky.

Hope Perry/Mills dont decide to give an older, often injured player, a max deal, any deal. A player who helps his team more these days, by sitting. Not worth the drama or the DNPs.

If Durant wants Kyrie as a teammate in NY, and he doesnt pan out. Durant would look for greener pastures, without hesitation IMO. And we would be stuck with Kyrie, mgmt looking desperately for any star who will play with him.

They calling Kyrie a fraud

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy