[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Can we get a win streak going? Knicks v Magic
Author Thread
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

2/26/2019  9:53 PM
bigjeep8 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Playing like a team with pride, who is tired as F of losing.
Yup, this team has turned the corner! We need just one max player so we can have money for some of these guys!
lol lots of trade bait
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
AUTOADVERT
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
2/26/2019  9:54 PM
Cartman718 wrote:Fiz betta get that tank on track next game
Another win next game and I think we going on another 7 game losing streak. 😎
KnickDanger
Member: #7578

2/26/2019  9:57 PM
Tank babies crying a river....
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
2/26/2019  10:00 PM
Ellenson impressive in unexpected significant minutes. What a find!

Mitch is something to behold! What a find!

Mudiay the xtremely solid! What a find!

Trier amazing and clutch. What a find!

When is management gonna get due? Yes, we have a hard time winning and always seem to go missing on a quarter that ends up costing us the game, but boy has Perry and crew kept working hard on bringing guys with talent and a chip on their shoulders. I LOVE that approach. Makes this rebuilding so much more entertaining.

Tank takes another hit, and I might regret it on draft night, but man does it feel exciting to win with this young group!

Knicks_Fan
Cartman718
Member: #1694

2/26/2019  10:01 PM
Dotson is now one of the older players on the team after lance Thomas. He’s talking to LT as a peer in the huddle after the game. John Jenkins is 27 but coming from g-league and Mario is inactive. Kadeem in westchester
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/26/2019  10:03 PM
Knicksfan wrote:Ellenson impressive in unexpected significant minutes. What a find!

When is management gonna get due? Yes, we have a hard time winning and always seem to go missing on a quarter that ends up costing us the game, but boy has Perry and crew kept working hard on bringing guys with talent and a chip on their shoulders. I LOVE that approach. Makes this rebuilding so much more entertaining.

Tank takes another hit, and I might regret it on draft night, but man does it feel exciting to win with this young group!

I agree. They have done a great job. I also really like Kadeem.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
bigjeep8
Member: #3297

2/26/2019  10:11 PM
Knicksfan wrote:Ellenson impressive in unexpected significant minutes. What a find!

Mitch is the key, he is playing like an All-Star every game now. Looks like the team believes in themselves now and have a lot of confidence!

ekstarks94
Member: #6104

2/26/2019  10:20 PM
Did not realize Ellenson can handle the ball and shoot like that....I agree good find....
blkexec
Member: #748
2/27/2019  1:48 AM
bigjeep8 wrote:

Mitch is the key, he is playing like an All-Star every game now. Looks like the team believes in themselves now and have a lot of confidence!

The KP trade is the reason for Money Mitch rise....D.Jordan has been his personal trainer and advisor on how to dominate as a center and a professional. D.Jordan has been a majkr impact on Mitch. He was doing this in Lifetime fitness....so im not surprised. Just wait when he builds confidence in that jumper.....That what i seen him do the just up close b4 he was drafted. Shooting 3s and creating off the dribble. Hes our poor man Capella.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
2/27/2019  7:24 AM
ekstarks94 wrote:Did not realize Ellenson can handle the ball and shoot like that....I agree good find....

Me neither, the handling, passing, shooting is exactly what the team has longed for from the forward positions.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
knicks1248
Member: #582
2/27/2019  9:01 AM
newyorknewyork wrote:
ekstarks94 wrote:Did not realize Ellenson can handle the ball and shoot like that....I agree good find....

Me neither, the handling, passing, shooting is exactly what the team has longed for from the forward positions.

This guy played winning basketball, he never held on to the ball, he either made his move, took the shot or pass the ball within seconds.

ES
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
2/27/2019  9:26 AM
KnickDanger wrote:Tank babies crying a river....

yeah i like everything but the w at the end of the process.

but overall if this keeps up it means that we really are developing a strong youthful core to carry forward. and that fiz really does have effective schemes.

those 2 factors might be more important than draft position. there i said it - in terms of who we're trying to attract as fa's and where we're ultimately trying to go.

just say no to gutting this team for ad.

bigjeep8

2/27/2019  9:27 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:

This guy played winning basketball, he never held on to the ball, he either made his move, took the shot or pass the ball within seconds.

Very Impressive for a new guy learning the plays!

KnickDanger
Member: #7578

2/27/2019  10:12 AM
Marv wrote:

but overall if this keeps up it means that we really are developing a strong youthful core to carry forward. and that fiz really does have effective schemes.

those 2 factors might be more important than draft position. there i said it - in terms of who we're trying to attract as fa's and where we're ultimately trying to go.

I am all for more ping pong balls but the development of young players is so much more important to my mind. Seeing what Mitch is becoming is fantastic, and other players are making steps too -- do you tell them to lose on purpose? I completely agree with your points including not giving up on this 'process" to sign superstars.

newyorknewyork
Member: #541
2/27/2019  10:25 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:

Took the words right out of my mouth. Winning basketball, help defense leading to TO, hit open shots, created for his teammates, rebounded the basketball. All the other young players need to take notes.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
2/27/2019  10:30 AM
That last block by Mitch was a foul. I think he is getting a reputation of a shot blocker with the refs and is giving him the benefit of the doubt on bang bang plays. I love it!
bigjeep8

2/27/2019  11:14 AM
KnickDanger wrote:
Marv wrote:

I am all for more ping pong balls but the development of young players is so much more important to my mind. Seeing what Mitch is becoming is fantastic, and other players are making steps too -- do you tell them to lose on purpose? I completely agree with your points including not giving up on this 'process" to sign superstars.

One max player will be enough and I don't want Durant!

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/27/2019  3:17 PM
blkexec wrote:
bigjeep8 wrote:

The KP trade is the reason for Money Mitch rise....D.Jordan has been his personal trainer and advisor on how to dominate as a center and a professional. D.Jordan has been a majkr impact on Mitch. He was doing this in Lifetime fitness....so im not surprised. Just wait when he builds confidence in that jumper.....That what i seen him do the just up close b4 he was drafted. Shooting 3s and creating off the dribble. Hes our poor man Capella.

Don't watch Capella much and wonder why you would think of Mitch in terms of "poor man Capella". You comparing today Mitch with today Capella in terms of "poor man"?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
knicks1248
Member: #582
2/27/2019  3:25 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:

Took the words right out of my mouth. Winning basketball, help defense leading to TO, hit open shots, created for his teammates, rebounded the basketball. All the other young players need to take notes.

I was saying the same thing to myself, he also moves with out the ball, and when he did pass, he got the hell out of the way to keep the spacing, I was definitely impress

ES
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/27/2019  3:50 PM
martin wrote:
blkexec wrote:
bigjeep8 wrote:

Don't watch Capella much and wonder why you would think of Mitch in terms of "poor man Capella". You comparing today Mitch with today Capella in terms of "poor man"?

Surprised by this comparison (in part because blkexec ran with Mitch)

See someone who needs to spend more time on his footwork. Still is very good at moving without the ball, in a way Capella isnt. Better anticipation, as a rookie IMO.

GameThread: Can we get a win streak going? Knicks v Magic

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy