[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Lowe on Porzingis wanting out: “I don’t think he was psyched about playing with Durant."
Author Thread
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

2/22/2019  7:02 PM
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
AUTOADVERT
Jmpasq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4182

2/22/2019  7:31 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:

To bad Doncic is better than him

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
2/22/2019  8:16 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

It’s an interesting concept considering Brooklyn and LAC were two teams on his list. They are teams he would be the best player. If healthy though he’s better than Doncic. But Doncic is the homegrown up and coming star so it’s his franchise.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

2/22/2019  8:18 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Yeah, that's what I thought too. Dallas was never on his list of trade destinations and this could explain why.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
2/22/2019  8:37 PM
Knixkik wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

It’s an interesting concept considering Brooklyn and LAC were two teams on his list. They are teams he would be the best player. If healthy though he’s better than Doncic. But Doncic is the homegrown up and coming star so it’s his franchise.

Kd and KP, just seem like a horrible combo, like Amare and Melo, steve francis and Marbury..

ES
Clean
Member: #743
2/22/2019  9:27 PM
I guess he really did learn from Melo. If he wanted to be the best player on the team then we were never going to win with him. When healthy he is a very good player but he is not to the level where he could carry a team to the championship.
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/22/2019  10:12 PM
It was an interesting pod. Begleybsaid he didn’t think Janis was as involved as reported. Some talk about Dolan selling and Begleybsaid he doesn’t think it’s happening. Not a lot of talk about what the Knicks got in the trade but both guys thought thevknicks did well. Lowe really likes Porzingis.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
markvmc
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1797

2/22/2019  10:21 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Yeah, that's what I thought too. Dallas was never on his list of trade destinations and this could explain why.

Maybe. But wtf wants to live in Dallas if you have your pick of NBA towns?

smackeddog
Member: #883
2/23/2019  4:33 AM
Another reason to pray for Zion is so we can all watch him dunk on KP
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/23/2019  6:48 AM
Wow!!!
If ths is true its damning in my book! As a fan you want your favorite player to want to be the best player on the best team and that be YOUR team!! Was this something Phil got wind of and wanted him traded then?
Good for Cube if he and the Mav’s think he can get along with Luka and grow together. ITs nuts to think KP would be so vain to do ths but at least this (if true) brings some reason as to why he wanted off the knicks.
I can understand if the money was not going to be there. Maybe that was part of it, knicks wanted some protections against injury and KP’s leverage was his potential star power. I can’t agree with that but I understand. KP pulled out his power play and knicks found a deal with Mav’s who were thinking they might convince him.

Be crazy if KP pulls out of Dallas.

Again, if true Kudos to Knicks for the pragmatic decisiveness and applying what leverage they had at the moment.
Janis got a bit played.

Vmart
Member: #247
USA
2/23/2019  8:07 AM
Stay “woke”
TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
2/23/2019  8:54 AM
Vmart wrote:Stay “woke”

😆 lol

Trust the Process
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
2/23/2019  9:00 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Kd and KP, just seem like a horrible combo, like Amare and Melo, steve francis and Marbury..

Amare and Melo neither were good defenders or strong passers. Francis and Marbury neither of them were good shooters. KD & KP can both shoot and defend, with KD also being a really good passer.

In what ways do you think they would be counterproductive?

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Josiah31
Member: #7505

2/23/2019  9:42 AM
markvmc wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

What’s wrong with living in Dallas? It’s the cheapest one to probably live in. No state tax. Decent weather other then July-sept. Probably one of the best cities to live in.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/23/2019  10:46 AM
Josiah31 wrote:
markvmc wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

What’s wrong with living in Dallas? It’s the cheapest one to probably live in. No state tax. Decent weather other then July-sept. Probably one of the best cities to live in.

+1 Great mix of cultures as well.

GustavBahler

2/23/2019  10:49 AM
Knicks fans who want to get under KP's skin should chant "Robin..Robin" his first game back at MSG.

As in Doncic is Batman, and KP is Robin. That will put a dent in his ego, lol.

fitzfarm
Member: #3285

2/23/2019  11:07 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
Josiah31 wrote:
markvmc wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Dallas is ugly, and has a stigma for Texans. there is only three cities I’d live in Texas San Antonio, Austin or Houston . All have way better things to do other then shop, even though they are big cities they have a small feel. Better music, better food, better cultural.

GustavBahler

2/23/2019  11:24 AM
fitzfarm wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Josiah31 wrote:
markvmc wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Dallas is ugly, and has a stigma for Texans. there is only three cities I’d live in Texas San Antonio, Austin or Houston . All have way better things to do other then shop, even though they are big cities they have a small feel. Better music, better food, better cultural.

Not as ugly as that post..

Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

2/23/2019  12:29 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/23/2019  12:30 PM
Josiah31 wrote:
markvmc wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Blech...WAY too many Cowboys fans and blue stars running around the muffugin place. Fuck that!

Austin is a GREAT city...makes Texas liveable.

knicks180nyc
Member: #8733

2/23/2019  1:12 PM
i feel like porzingis has always wanted to be in brooklyn. i wouldn't be shocked if he sees playing with doncic as a way to up his value before bolting to brooklyn.
Lowe on Porzingis wanting out: “I don’t think he was psyched about playing with Durant."

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy