Author Thread
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
2/17/2019  9:15 AM
TripleThreat wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:I cant really find any moves that Perry has made to be clear mistakes. He's batting 1.000 in my book thus far.

As GM Under MILLs, perry is not calling the shots, he's make suggestions.

The same thing mills was doing when he was the GM..

As far as perry goes, he was brought in because he has good relationship with players, yet it wasn't able to mend any of the relationships that went sour, with Melo, Noah, KP, Kanter, or Willy.

For every Mitch, trier, luke, mudiay, there's a David Lee, Nate, Ariza, prigioni, novak LIn.

Every GM finds a decent player under the radar, but if it still ends in 50+ losses, what's the difference..

Every franchise handles this differently.

You've been told this 50+ times and yet you don't seem to care.

Mills runs the BUSINESS side of operations. Running a sports franchise from the accounting/marketing/branding/television/sponsor/local politics/media side is extremely ****ing hard. He only took the GM role because Phil Jackson had/has no concept of the CBA or cap principles ( far deeper than the Coon summary, far far far deeper. I've read several of the last few CBAs, not all at once, and that **** is dense and complicated. )

In a sport with small rosters/few overall moves, the GM typically checks in with heads of the other franchise departments and owner and apprises them of what's going on. In cases like Danny Ferry and the Cavs, he had to get permission from Gilbert, who got permission from LBJ. In cases like Belichick, he gives token updates to Kraft and does whatever the hell he wants.

Perry makes all personnel decisions for this team. This was contingent on him taking the job. Don't forget the Knicks had to give up an asset for Perry. This had to be negotiated. Whatever Mills says otherwise is **** he says to the press. What the **** else is he going to say to the press? How things are said and how things are two different worlds in pro sports. For Mills to make personnel decisions, he'd need a deeper dive into scouting ( hard as **** and time intensive) on top of his normal duties ( already hard as ****)

People underestimate how ****ing hard some jobs are in life.

An amateur boxer who doesn't do it for money and can't make a career out of it. And competes against real competition. You want to throw a jab 20K times? Hard as ****.

Those little girl gymnasts who spend their entire lives as preteens training non stop. Hard as ****.

Those dancers who spin on their hands for like two minutes of original choreography. Where they have to do blocking and time everything and most of them suffer from multiple injuries all the time. Hard as ****.

I've seen first hand what a guy like Mills has to do every single day. It would make most dudes here sit down and cry and drink a bottle of Vodka. Hard as ****. It's not a job, not a career, it takes over your entire life.

The NBA model has ZERO MARGIN OF ERROR. Small draft, few FAs, few impact players, small amount of resources each year, guaranteed contracts. Hard as ****. At least in the NFL and MLB, you have some wiggle room to **** up.

Here's the other thing you are told 50 thousand times and you ignore. Dumping someone like Mills means dumping EVERY RELATIONSHIP AND CONTACT HE'S BUILT. That's 1000 little fires getting put out every week that would turn into firestorms from someone raw and new.

You need to be mentally tough to work in a front office in pro sports. I mean hard as ****ing nails.

You talk, but you don't listen. If you did, you'd learn more about how this all works. You'd be better off asking others WHAT THEY THINK. You never do that.

You are talking to generation of people who believe that the world is a computer game.
Most of humanity just goes from believing to one fiery-tale to another.
So only those who capable to see the reality are relevant.
They leave it all and get it all.
The natural, fundamental, and unshakable inequality which is the nature of humanity.
So you are preaching to the stone.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
AUTOADVERT
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
2/17/2019  5:35 PM
TripleThreat wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:I cant really find any moves that Perry has made to be clear mistakes. He's batting 1.000 in my book thus far.

As far as perry goes, he was brought in because he has good relationship with players, yet it wasn't able to mend any of the relationships that went sour, with Melo, Noah, KP, Kanter, or Willy.

For every Mitch, trier, luke, mudiay, there's a David Lee, Nate, Ariza, prigioni, novak LIn.

Every GM finds a decent player under the radar, but if it still ends in 50+ losses, what's the difference..

Mills runs the BUSINESS side of operations. Running a sports franchise from the accounting/marketing/branding/television/sponsor/local politics/media side is extremely ****ing hard. He only took the GM role because Phil Jackson had/has no concept of the CBA or cap principles ( far deeper than the Coon summary, far far far deeper. I've read several of the last few CBAs, not all at once, and that **** is dense and complicated. )

In a sport with small rosters/few overall moves, the GM typically checks in with heads of the other franchise departments and owner and apprises them of what's going on. In cases like Danny Ferry and the Cavs, he had to get permission from Gilbert, who got permission from LBJ. In cases like Belichick, he gives token updates to Kraft and does whatever the hell he wants.

Perry makes all personnel decisions for this team. This was contingent on him taking the job. Don't forget the Knicks had to give up an asset for Perry. This had to be negotiated. Whatever Mills says otherwise is **** he says to the press. What the **** else is he going to say to the press? How things are said and how things are two different worlds in pro sports. For Mills to make personnel decisions, he'd need a deeper dive into scouting ( hard as **** and time intensive) on top of his normal duties ( already hard as ****)

An amateur boxer who doesn't do it for money and can't make a career out of it. And competes against real competition. You want to throw a jab 20K times? Hard as ****.

Those little girl gymnasts who spend their entire lives as preteens training non stop. Hard as ****.

Those dancers who spin on their hands for like two minutes of original choreography. Where they have to do blocking and time everything and most of them suffer from multiple injuries all the time. Hard as ****.

I've seen first hand what a guy like Mills has to do every single day. It would make most dudes here sit down and cry and drink a bottle of Vodka. Hard as ****. It's not a job, not a career, it takes over your entire life.

The NBA model has ZERO MARGIN OF ERROR. Small draft, few FAs, few impact players, small amount of resources each year, guaranteed contracts. Hard as ****. At least in the NFL and MLB, you have some wiggle room to **** up.

Here's the other thing you are told 50 thousand times and you ignore. Dumping someone like Mills means dumping EVERY RELATIONSHIP AND CONTACT HE'S BUILT. That's 1000 little fires getting put out every week that would turn into firestorms from someone raw and new.

You need to be mentally tough to work in a front office in pro sports. I mean hard as ****ing nails.

You talk, but you don't listen. If you did, you'd learn more about how this all works. You'd be better off asking others WHAT THEY THINK. You never do that.

His Contacts...LMAO, good thing I wasn't drinking anything.

Mudiay, THJ, Burke, Mario, Mcdermott, Kanter, Beasly, jack, sessions..REALLY...Good contacts

FO record stands at 40-103 in just 1 1/2 seasons, by the end of the season they will be more than 70 games under 500 in just 2 seasons.

In OCT the FO stated 100% development(not just rookies, but everybody) in the players that were here, 3 month later, half the roster is gone, your once franchise player is gone, almost everyone else on the roster is up for grabs.

Let me ask you this, if the FO's strikes out this off season by getting (anything less than a 2nd round pick would be a disaster) and no stars..

What would think?

ES
arkrud
USA
2/17/2019  7:16 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
TripleThreat wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Mudiay, THJ, Burke, Mario, Mcdermott, Kanter, Beasly, jack, sessions..REALLY...Good contacts

FO record stands at 40-103 in just 1 1/2 seasons, by the end of the season they will be more than 70 games under 500 in just 2 seasons.

In OCT the FO stated 100% development(not just rookies, but everybody) in the players that were here, 3 month later, half the roster is gone, your once franchise player is gone, almost everyone else on the roster is up for grabs.

Let me ask you this, if the FO's strikes out this off season by getting (anything less than a 2nd round pick would be a disaster) and no stars..

What would think?

As Russian saying goes "The single eyed can be fixed only by grave"

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
2/17/2019  7:17 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
TripleThreat wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

What would think?

In regards to development, are you saying the Knicks aren’t committed to development because they traded Lee, Tim, Trey and waived Kanter? They brought in draft picks, a 21 year old point guard, a high character vet that jumped right into a mentor role and brought up guys from the g league. No Fiz kid was moved in that deal.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
knicks1248
2/18/2019  10:32 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/18/2019  10:33 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
TripleThreat wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

What would think?

In regards to development, are you saying the Knicks aren’t committed to development because they traded Lee, Tim, Trey and waived Kanter? They brought in draft picks, a 21 year old point guard, a high character vet that jumped right into a mentor role and brought up guys from the g league. No Fiz kid was moved in that deal.

LBJ, Wade and Bosh raved about Fiz helping them develop deep into their careers, none of the players they traded are finish products, and Fiz talked about that in the beginning of the season, you always learning when your at work regardless to how many yrs you been there..Development never stops,it's not just about these young players as you would like to perceived

You talk about this FO not making the same mistakes...Well as long as I can remember every president/GM has opened up enough cap space(except layden) with the hopes of signing a big FA, and it has never been done, like never

You sacrifice the development of young players when you build a losing culture, which is why the commissioner is HELL BENT on discouraging tanking..

You look at the progression and development of guys like Fox and Bagley, and then turn to Frank and dotson....look at theirs

ES
CrushAlot
USA
2/18/2019  12:47 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
TripleThreat wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

What would think?

LBJ, Wade and Bosh raved about Fiz helping them develop deep into their careers, none of the players they traded are finish products, and Fiz talked about that in the beginning of the season, you always learning when your at work regardless to how many yrs you been there..Development never stops,it's not just about these young players as you would like to perceived

You talk about this FO not making the same mistakes...Well as long as I can remember every president/GM has opened up enough cap space(except layden) with the hopes of signing a big FA, and it has never been done, like never

You sacrifice the development of young players when you build a losing culture, which is why the commissioner is HELL BENT on discouraging tanking..

You look at the progression and development of guys like Fox and Bagley, and then turn to Frank and dotson....look at theirs

Did you think any of the guys traded were going to be on the roster next year? Maybe Lee and Tim but only because the front office couldn’t move their contracts.
knicks1248
2/18/2019  2:55 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
TripleThreat wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

What would think?

Did you think any of the guys traded were going to be on the roster next year? Maybe Lee and Tim but only because the front office couldn’t move their contracts.

Hell yeah, if the coaching staff got those guys to level up their games and we were in position like the NETs and Kings showing tons of improvement, then KP isn't coming to you with Lack-of-progression-issues, and TJH is looking like a solid keeper, (see victor Olapido) he would be looked upon as a piece to the puzzle, not a burdensome contract.

You do believe that a big part of coaching is getting guys to take their game to the next level?

Trust me, if we were in a playoff hunt, these youngs kids would be looking like Gems...

Two words that go Hand and HAND...LOSING and DRAMA,

This yr KP and the FO, last yr Noah and THe FO, JH on the hot seat, Melo and Phil, Fisher and Phil, MDA and Melo, Marbury and MDA

sorry but the one season we had no drama we won 54 games with a roster that should have won 45...Losing breeds a negative environment

ES
CrushAlot
USA
2/19/2019  9:42 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
TripleThreat wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

What would think?

Hell yeah, if the coaching staff got those guys to level up their games and we were in position like the NETs and Kings showing tons of improvement, then KP isn't coming to you with Lack-of-progression-issues, and TJH is looking like a solid keeper, (see victor Olapido) he would be looked upon as a piece to the puzzle, not a burdensome contract.

You do believe that a big part of coaching is getting guys to take their game to the next level?

Trust me, if we were in a playoff hunt, these youngs kids would be looking like Gems...

This yr KP and the FO, last yr Noah and THe FO, JH on the hot seat, Melo and Phil, Fisher and Phil, MDA and Melo, Marbury and MDA

sorry but the one season we had no drama we won 54 games with a roster that should have won 45...Losing breeds a negative environment

The drama that you mention, does any of it have to do with Scott Perry and moves he made? Also, I thought the front office handled the KP situation in a manner that minimized the drama.
In regards to coaching guys up, the only guy that might have been a part of the future was Tim. Prior to his issues with plantar fascia, Tim was playing very well.
doomed
Member: #1078
USA
2/19/2019  10:02 AM
All you do it post trash.
knicks1248
2/19/2019  10:23 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
TripleThreat wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

What would think?

The drama that you mention, does any of it have to do with Scott Perry and moves he made? Also, I thought the front office handled the KP situation in a manner that minimized the drama.
In regards to coaching guys up, the only guy that might have been a part of the future was Tim. Prior to his issues with plantar fascia, Tim was playing very well.

So we are on the same page, What are you classifying as scott perry's moves and how has it made us better?

ES
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/19/2019  10:30 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
TripleThreat wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

What would think?

So we are on the same page, What are you classifying as scott perry's moves and how has it made us better?

Crush asked you a question. Your now answering it with a question.
Perry and mills moves are the opportunities. You

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/19/2019  10:42 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
TripleThreat wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

What would think?

Try separating the moves Perry has made to put us in a better position vs a season which was without its star, one way or another.

A better position to deal, with more 1st round picks. While still keeping our picks through the process, so to speak. Perry has been working on giving the Knicks more leverage to make deals, more flexibility to find elite talent.

You are 100 percent right that this does not guarantee that Perry will sign elite players who fit, make draft picks who stick, make trades that build a contender. You are 100 percent wrong that Perry shouldnt get recognition for putting the Knicks in the best position to contend in decades.

If the lottery is a gamble, if signing free agents is a gamble, that isnt guaranteed. Perry has made sure he is going to show up at the table with a big wad of cash. Yet he hasnt mortgaged the house to do it.

Judging Perry on this phase of the rebuild alone, he's done a very good job. Be patient! Been a while since a Knicks top exec looked like he had things figured out.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
2/19/2019  11:15 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
TripleThreat wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

What would think?

Try separating the moves Perry has made to put us in a better position vs a season which was without its star, one way or another.

A better position to deal, with more 1st round picks. While still keeping our picks through the process, so to speak. Perry has been working on giving the Knicks more leverage to make deals, more flexibility to find elite talent.

You are 100 percent right that this does not guarantee that Perry will sign elite players who fit, make draft picks who stick, make trades that build a contender. You are 100 percent wrong that Perry shouldnt get recognition for putting the Knicks in the best position to contend in decades.

If the lottery is a gamble, if signing free agents is a gamble, that isnt guaranteed. Perry has made sure he is going to show up at the table with a big wad of cash. Yet he hasnt mortgaged the house to do it.

Judging Perry on this phase of the rebuild alone, he's done a very good job. Be patient! Been a while since a Knicks top exec looked like he had things figured out.

This.
...instead of having the league come in and figure things out for them. Or a judge. Or having ghost writers explain things by proxy...
CrushAlot
USA
2/19/2019  11:42 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
TripleThreat wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

What would think?

Well said. If you quantify success only by wins and losses then you can’t give Perry a good grade. In the context of a rebuild I think he has done afantastic job of acquiring cap space, young players and draft picks. The rebuild reminds me a bit of what Ainge did in Boston and Morey in Houston. It is a process that has worked and was employed by two of the most successful gms in the league.
knicks1248
2/19/2019  1:26 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/19/2019  1:56 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
TripleThreat wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

What would think?

Well said. If you quantify success only by wins and losses then you can’t give Perry a good grade. In the context of a rebuild I think he has done afantastic job of acquiring cap space, young players and draft picks. The rebuild reminds me a bit of what Ainge did in Boston and Morey in Houston. It is a process that has worked and was employed by two of the most successful gms in the league.

Perry is a pawn in mills game.

Their game plan went like this..

Knicks president Steve Mills and new GM Scott Perry highlighted the team's young core and stressed the importance of defense during Perry's introductory press conference on Monday.

Mills singled out Kristaps Porzingis, the recently-signed Tim Hardaway, Jr., first-round pick Frank Ntilikina, and Willy Hernangomez as the Knicks' young core.
"I think there's a lot to build around those young guys," Perry said about the Knicks' young core.

LOL..ok

SCOTT's ROLE according to STEVE MILLS

“I’m going to give Scott the room to make basketball decisions and make recommendations to me,” Mills said. “He’s going to have a chance to manage the coaching staff, manage the scouting staff and make recommendations as to where we should go as a basketball organization.

Recommendations is not confirming that perry makes trades or even came up with the idea, or even approve of the idea..

My beef had never been with Perry, it's been all Mills, just like some of you have no problems with mills but hate dolan..

Saying he did a fantastic job buying out contracts, getting rid of the players you said were your core a yr ago, and saying that defense was going to be the #1 priority and we have been the worst defensive team since he said that...

The ONLY thing this FO has done, is maintain Cap flex, and to some of you thats a huge accomplishment, well we shall see come draft day..

BTW, when does win loss matter?

Fantastic to me would be signing KD and Irving, and finding a trade for AD, then I would walk arounD with a "i LOVE steve mills" TEE SHIRT

ES
Nalod
USA
2/19/2019  2:48 PM
Rainman, give it until after free agent season is over. Draft day won't tell the tale.
Few dispute your concerns.
Fact is Perry answers to Mills who is his boss. Your easily confused by many things. Including PHil's duality of roles.
But that's for you to sort out. In this era the Clock started with PHils termination.
You see the last good season as the 54win Woodson team. Look at that roster. Who played the games and minutes. Also when. You'll see a lot of things.
This franchise has been rotting for years. If you can't see the FUNDAMENTAL opportunities that's your inner Rainman preventing you. Pragmatic decisions vs. reactionary.
Don't mean the wins start right away.
knicks1248
2/19/2019  4:34 PM
Nalod wrote:Rainman, give it until after free agent season is over. Draft day won't tell the tale.
Fact is Perry answers to Mills who is his boss. Your easily confused by many things. Including PHil's duality of roles.
But that's for you to sort out. In this era the Clock started with PHils termination.
You see the last good season as the 54win Woodson team. Look at that roster. Who played the games and minutes. Also when. You'll see a lot of things.
This franchise has been rotting for years. If you can't see the FUNDAMENTAL opportunities that's your inner Rainman preventing you. Pragmatic decisions vs. reactionary.

The clock started when we won 17 games and put 11 new players on the floor the following season, mills was the GM.

Mills also stated that he was going to continue with what phil started MINUS the triangle, he didn't deviate from trading melo, (Phils plan and mills plan) phil said he wasn't trading draft picks(mills stuck to that the plan) phil was on board with trading KP(mills traded KP)

I stated draft night because If they can fetch at least one star in a trade for that pick, it's better than trying to convince 2 stars to sign as FA.

ES
Nalod
USA
2/19/2019  4:52 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:Rainman, give it until after free agent season is over. Draft day won't tell the tale.

The clock started when we won 17 games and put 11 new players on the floor the following season, mills was the GM.

Mills also stated that he was going to continue with what phil started MINUS the triangle, he didn't deviate from trading melo, (Phils plan and mills plan) phil said he wasn't trading draft picks(mills stuck to that the plan) phil was on board with trading KP(mills traded KP)

I stated draft night because If they can fetch at least one star in a trade for that pick, it's better than trying to convince 2 stars to sign as FA.

At least "one" star for our unbeknownst draft pick this year? Picks 1-5? what concept brings in More than one?

Mills traded Melo. Any reason you can think of why knicks might have backed off on that Mills statement?
Did anything change to why they traded KP? Anything you might think of? Any injury or suggestion of long term commitment?
I know you have an agenda but really?
Nalod don't care what they say, its what they do.

arkrud
USA
2/19/2019  4:54 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/19/2019  4:55 PM
knicks1248 wrote:

So you think:
1. After winning 17 games the team "accomplishing" this enormous feet should stay together continue sucking for another 10 years.
2. Mills continue to follow secret orders from Phil from his mansion by being hypnotized along with Dolan.
3. Getting one star player is better that getting two.
4. Earth is flat and standing on the wail which positioned on 3 elephants standing on turtle.
I think you have very clear mind man. Keep using this drug. It is magical.

CrushAlot
USA
2/19/2019  8:35 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
TripleThreat wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

What would think?

Perry is a pawn in mills game.

Their game plan went like this..

Knicks president Steve Mills and new GM Scott Perry highlighted the team's young core and stressed the importance of defense during Perry's introductory press conference on Monday.

Mills singled out Kristaps Porzingis, the recently-signed Tim Hardaway, Jr., first-round pick Frank Ntilikina, and Willy Hernangomez as the Knicks' young core.
"I think there's a lot to build around those young guys," Perry said about the Knicks' young core.

LOL..ok

SCOTT's ROLE according to STEVE MILLS

“I’m going to give Scott the room to make basketball decisions and make recommendations to me,” Mills said. “He’s going to have a chance to manage the coaching staff, manage the scouting staff and make recommendations as to where we should go as a basketball organization.

Recommendations is not confirming that perry makes trades or even came up with the idea, or even approve of the idea..

My beef had never been with Perry, it's been all Mills, just like some of you have no problems with mills but hate dolan..

Saying he did a fantastic job buying out contracts, getting rid of the players you said were your core a yr ago, and saying that defense was going to be the #1 priority and we have been the worst defensive team since he said that...

The ONLY thing this FO has done, is maintain Cap flex, and to some of you thats a huge accomplishment, well we shall see come draft day..

BTW, when does win loss matter?

Fantastic to me would be signing KD and Irving, and finding a trade for AD, then I would walk arounD with a "i LOVE steve mills" TEE SHIRT

Mills has a long tenure with the Knicks and almost all of it sucked. The Isiah years sucked. When he replaced Grunwald he sucked. When he was with Phil he sucked. But he hasn’t sucked with Perry. It also is his first time in charge where the basketball people have autonomy. If your point is Mills has sucked, I agree. But I don’t think the Perry/Mills tandem has sucked. I think they have been thorough and effective in doing what they think will get the Knicks to a competitive, sustainable place.
Dolans Best friends

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy