[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Knicks host Craptors in back to back
Author Thread
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
2/9/2019  11:51 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/9/2019  11:57 PM
TLover wrote:Fizdale is a terrible coach! Come out of timeout so Smith Jr can chuck an off balance 3! Draw up a ****ing play!

Mark my words, he will be fired sooner than later...he's a cool guy with a dumb plan.

knox is retarded...needs 4 yrs before he becomes unretarded .

His shot selection, shot release is straight high school, his focus is mostly off the court..

200k in your chkng acct every 15 days at the age of 19 living in NYC

ES
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/10/2019  12:33 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
TLover wrote:Fizdale is a terrible coach! Come out of timeout so Smith Jr can chuck an off balance 3! Draw up a ****ing play!

Mark my words, he will be fired sooner than later...he's a cool guy with a dumb plan.

His shot selection, shot release is straight high school, his focus is mostly off the court..

Dude this is pathetic. If you got nothing to add here time to stop posting. I’m getting tired of it

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
homeskillitprigioni
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4507

2/10/2019  12:36 AM

I've been trying to be patient with him but man it's so ugly sometimes. There was another play out of a timeout earlier in the game where we came out of a timeout and DSJ just dribbled at the top of the key for 10 seconds and threw up a long stepback 2.

Most of the time I'm not even sure what the offense is supposed to look like, I try not to believe the scary possibility that this is it.

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

2/10/2019  8:24 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/10/2019  10:13 AM
homeskillitprigioni wrote:
Uptown wrote:
homeskillitprigioni wrote:So far the scouting reports of DSJ being more of a highlight reel than an effective player look to be real.

Was he a just a highlight reel last night?

He has been 3 of his 4 games here, and for most of his career in Dallas.

Honestly the offense as a whole looked better when Kadeem Allen ran the show.

He's averaging 19 and 7 as a Knick...not bad for a highlight reel

HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

2/10/2019  8:32 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/10/2019  8:46 AM
knicks1248 wrote:

Stupid are people who still use that word.
But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Why would ANYONE expect anything from Fiz this year? With a constant change of characters and a clear goal of playing young inexperienced players. Thia notion that an NBA coach should run a team like a high school team is so dated amd naive. Todays Nba coach is not responsible to run bunch of plays on offense that dictates specific cuts and players moving from one position to another. Fact is most good teams are running movement offenses or steady supply of Pick and roll. These type of offenses need cohesion and years of experienced players. As those offenses only improve through continuity and increased player experience. Both things that will only come through time and a steady roster. Two things, only the ahort sighted, are expecting in half a season.

And, sorry, to not see any positives in a first year 19 year old competing at this level and showing promise is just plain ignorant.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
HofstraBBall

2/10/2019  8:51 AM
Uptown wrote:
Uptown wrote:
homeskillitprigioni wrote:So far the scouting reports of DSJ being more of a highlight reel than an effective player look to be real.

He's averaging 21 and 7 as a Knick...not bad for a highlight reel

Domt hit them with facts. They dont like that.

Love the quote "his whole career in Dallas" Was that the whole 1.2 years in Dallas?
Or just his rookie year in which, one year removed from high school, he averahed 15 and 5?
The hate is strong and wisdom weak in this hate.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

2/10/2019  8:52 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Stupid are people who still use that word.
But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Why would ANYONE expect anything from Fiz this year? With a constant change of characters and a clear goal of playing young inexperienced players. Thia notion that an NBA coach should run a team like a high school team is so dated amd naive. Todays Nba coach is not responsible to run bunch of plays on offense that dictates specific cuts and players moving from one position to another. Fact is most good teams are running movement offenses or steady supply of Pick and roll. These type of offenses need cohesion and years of experienced players. As those offenses only improve through continuity and increased player experience. Both things that will only come through time and a steady roster. Two things, only the ahort sighted, are expecting in half a season.

And, sorry, to not see any positives in a first year 19 year old competing at this level and showing promise is just plain ignorant.

I agree with you but Dont try and talk sense to Rainman it wont work
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

2/10/2019  10:17 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/10/2019  10:20 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Uptown wrote:
Uptown wrote:

Love the quote "his whole career in Dallas" Was that the whole 1.2 years in Dallas?
Or just his rookie year in which, one year removed from high school, he averahed 15 and 5?

Actually its 19 and 7 but the logic still applies...Smith is about 7 months older than Frank, yet when Frank has a bad game, the excuse is always that he's young and still learning but the agenda driven people on this board never apply the same logic to Smith or Mudiay who is a year older than both.

Welpee
Member: #6239

2/10/2019  12:56 PM

I've been trying to be patient with him but man it's so ugly sometimes. There was another play out of a timeout earlier in the game where we came out of a timeout and DSJ just dribbled at the top of the key for 10 seconds and threw up a long stepback 2.

Most of the time I'm not even sure what the offense is supposed to look like, I try not to believe the scary possibility that this is it.

So people want to tank and win at the same time? Knick fans aren't very demanding are they?
HofstraBBall

2/10/2019  2:31 PM
Uptown wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Uptown wrote:
Uptown wrote:

Actually its 19 and 7 but the logic still applies...Smith is about 7 months older than Frank, yet when Frank has a bad game, the excuse is always that he's young and still learning but the agenda driven people on this board never apply the same logic to Smith or Mudiay who is a year older than both.

Agreed. Still rooting for Frank. Have been saying, since the draft, that Smith has special abilities. To your point, some still want to use normal weakenesses, players his age all have, to detract from that. 15, 5 was his rookie totals,

GameThread: Knicks host Craptors in back to back

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy