NYK 96 TOR 101
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
2/9/2019  9:52 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Allen looks like a keeper.
Off of 1 good game?

No. I think he has looked solid since he was brought up. Very good defender. Distributes well.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Cartman718
Member: #1694

2/9/2019  9:52 PM
Sangfroid wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:DSJr 3 of 14. If Mudiay had a stat like that people here would be calling for him to be waived
We would be calling for him to be waived, regardless.
Lol why
Something about his game. Just when you think he's over the hump, he reverts back to form
What about frank and DSJr
I'm still waiting for Frank to bust out. I need to see DSJ some more. Never paid attention to him. Now Mudiay, his game irks me. On the drive to the basket, forget that herky jerky, pull back layup. Make the damn shot! Also, try not to fall down every time the shot doesn't go in, they're not calling the foul. As for his defense, well, there is no defense. Other than that, he has improved.
The falling down I do hate. But he makes more outside shots than frank or DSJr. The only thing DSJr has over him is better drives to basket and the only thing Frank has over him is defense.
Again, not advocating we keep Mudiay at any kinda steep price but hopefully Knicks get a discount if they sign him since he owes Fiz for putting all this trust in him
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
TLover
Member: #381
USA
2/9/2019  9:53 PM
Fizdale is a terrible coach! Come out of timeout so Smith Jr can chuck an off balance 3! Draw up a ****ing play!
Sangfroid
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #2784

This "Let the players play" is crap. Fiz needs to tell these guys who's going to take the shot, instead of letting DSJ decide.
"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
Cartman718

Knox is 7 of 21. DSJr is 4 of 16
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
ScoreBot
2/9/2019  9:54 PM
Q4 23.8
NYK 96 TOR 101
ScoreBot
2/9/2019  9:56 PM
Q4 11.5
NYK 99 TOR 102
Sangfroid

2/9/2019  9:56 PM
This last gasp shooting from Mario is unacceptable. He needs to be strokin' out of the locker room.
ScoreBot
2/9/2019  9:58 PM
Q4 0.0
NYK 99 TOR 104
ScoreBot
2/9/2019  10:00 PM
FINAL
NYK 99 TOR 104
Cartman718

2/9/2019  10:02 PM
TLover wrote:Fizdale is a terrible coach! Come out of timeout so Smith Jr can chuck an off balance 3! Draw up a ****ing play!
Hopefully next season is tighter
Sangfroid

2/9/2019  10:05 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:DSJr 3 of 14. If Mudiay had a stat like that people here would be calling for him to be waived
We would be calling for him to be waived, regardless.
Lol why
Something about his game. Just when you think he's over the hump, he reverts back to form
What about frank and DSJr
I'm still waiting for Frank to bust out. I need to see DSJ some more. Never paid attention to him. Now Mudiay, his game irks me. On the drive to the basket, forget that herky jerky, pull back layup. Make the damn shot! Also, try not to fall down every time the shot doesn't go in, they're not calling the foul. As for his defense, well, there is no defense. Other than that, he has improved.
The falling down I do hate. But he makes more outside shots than frank or DSJr. The only thing DSJr has over him is better drives to basket and the only thing Frank has over him is defense.
Again, not advocating we keep Mudiay at any kinda steep price but hopefully Knicks get a discount if they sign him since he owes Fiz for putting all this trust in him

I'm telling you, this guy could be so much more, but he's not getting it thru his head. I as surprised what he shows, then he f's it up with a stupid play or pass. Play the damn game. We're looking at his fourth year. Still isn't in his best shape, and is becoming hoggish. Disappointed with our guards in general. Trier has regressed, Dot is slipping, Frank can't get over the hump. We're gonna have to draft the right guard. I don't really care for Kyrie or Kemba at max dollars. Wish they had gotten Brunson from Dallas. A lot of potential there.

Sangfroid

2/9/2019  10:10 PM
Cartman718 wrote:Knox is 7 of 21. DSJr is 4 of 16

There's the game right there. Gym purgatory for this group. What do we need, 600-800 shots a day? Take your friend Frank with them too. We got the wrong player from Toronto. Lowry was the one we needed, not Bargnani.

homeskillitprigioni
Member: #4507

2/9/2019  10:15 PM
Uptown wrote:
homeskillitprigioni wrote:So far the scouting reports of DSJ being more of a highlight reel than an effective player look to be real.

Was he a just a highlight reel last night?

He has been 3 of his 4 games here, and for most of his career in Dallas.

Honestly the offense as a whole looked better when Kadeem Allen ran the show.

arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
2/9/2019  10:41 PM
Sangfroid wrote:

There's the game right there. Gym purgatory for this group. What do we need, 600-800 shots a day? Take your friend Frank with them too. We got the wrong player from Toronto. Lowry was the one we needed, not Bargnani.

Perfect game.
Allen, Mitch, and Knox played well.
A lot of min to all young players.
Nice showing for Mario. We need him to increase his value in this garbage 20+ games left.
Competitive but we still get L which is great for the tank goal.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Cartman718

2/9/2019  10:42 PM
arkrud wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:

Perfect game.
Nice showing for Mario. We need him to increase his value in this garbage 20+ games left.

we signed him for 1 season...why increase his value.

arkrud
USA
2/9/2019  10:43 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:

Perfect game.

For summer or later trades... It will be a lot of stuff coming.
Every asset have to be maximized.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Cartman718

2/9/2019  10:48 PM
arkrud wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:

Perfect game.

well if we can trade him in any package to get zion, i am in
arkrud
USA
2/9/2019  11:16 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/9/2019  11:17 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:

Perfect game.

well if we can trade him in any package to get zion, i am in

We can only get Zion if we get lucky (14% chance only).
We also may not get top FAs coming.
So next year we will need all assets to keep building.
Fans can believe that we will get lucky and will short-circuit the rebuild but FO have to expect everything NOT going our way and be prepared.
Meaning use every little asset available to make team better.

GameThread: Knicks host Craptors in back to back

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy