[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

NY Times Article: By Marc Stein : The Truth Will Come Out
Author Thread
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/6/2019  9:01 AM
KP lost me when he started whining about the team's direction despite not playing for a year. Might go on to have a great career, or he could end up being humpty dumpty. Glad its not our problem anymore. We are in the best position we've been in since 99',

Good riddance ya big Diva

AUTOADVERT
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

2/6/2019  9:26 AM
GustavBahler wrote:KP lost me when he started whining about the team's direction despite not playing for a year. Might go on to have a great career, or he could end up being humpty dumpty. Glad its not our problem anymore. We are in the best position we've been in since 99',

AMEN. And the fact that they have to kiss Janis ass and possibly give him more say in their team is a joke
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

2/6/2019  12:10 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:KP lost me when he started whining about the team's direction despite not playing for a year. Might go on to have a great career, or he could end up being humpty dumpty. Glad its not our problem anymore. We are in the best position we've been in since 99',

AMEN. And the fact that they have to kiss Janis ass and possibly give him more say in their team is a joke

He lost me at the Phil interview. I was still willing to be patient with him to see of the real issue was Phil or him. I think it's obvious now the issue was him and/or his brother.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
mlby1215
Member: #6486

2/7/2019  2:43 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/7/2019  2:44 AM
Not going to exit interview should have been deal with. If KP and Janis had been put down at the time, then they would not turn into monsters like they are. I am disappointed about KP. I thought he should have been a better person.

When Phil Jackson was fired, I strongly disagreed with the decision. It is not that he didn't make mistakes. It is about sending wrong msg to the players. Every management would make mistakes, like I would not think Mills should be fired just because THJr (actually Derrick Rose as well. He is a much better player now).

Anyway, while I dislike Mills, I think he has done what has to be done. He still has a lot of fans, but I think people should realize it is not a good idea. Mills should not have been given caps. He will make bad decisions. Mills and caps is like drug addicts and money.

NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
2/7/2019  7:23 AM
mlby1215 wrote:Not going to exit interview should have been deal with. If KP and Janis had been put down at the time, then they would not turn into monsters like they are. I am disappointed about KP. I thought he should have been a better person.

When Phil Jackson was fired, I strongly disagreed with the decision. It is not that he didn't make mistakes. It is about sending wrong msg to the players. Every management would make mistakes, like I would not think Mills should be fired just because THJr (actually Derrick Rose as well. He is a much better player now).

Anyway, while I dislike Mills, I think he has done what has to be done. He still has a lot of fans, but I think people should realize it is not a good idea. Mills should not have been given caps. He will make bad decisions. Mills and caps is like drug addicts and money.

Mills is a horrible gm but so far a VP of basketball operations I give him an A-. Hiring Perry is awesome. Hiring Fiz is incomplete hence the A-.

NY Times Article: By Marc Stein : The Truth Will Come Out

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy