[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

NY Times Article: By Marc Stein : The Truth Will Come Out
Author Thread
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
2/5/2019  2:58 PM
This is pretty good info on what, how and why the Porzingis trade happened. Pretty good read.

https://static.nytimes.com/email-content/MSB_10011.html?fbclid=IwAR0NvfFVIVF4WPhOYabAxllPFIhowIdjWOELGFmUnvtdyF1pxwHk3RU823k

View in Browser | Add nytdirect@nytimes.com to your address book. The New York Times
The New York Times
Tuesday, February 5, 2019
NYTimes.com/by/marc-stein »

‘The Truth Will Come Out’
The trade that sent Kristaps Porzingis to Dallas seemed to come out of nowhere, but various trade talks between the Knicks and Mavericks have been ongoing all season.
The trade that sent Kristaps Porzingis to Dallas seemed to come out of nowhere, but various trade talks between the Knicks and Mavericks have been ongoing all season. Tony Gutierrez/Associated Press

Marc Stein
Marc Stein
You undoubtedly still have questions about the Knicks’ motivations for abruptly trading Kristaps Porzingis to the Dallas Mavericks last week.
Good news: We have answers.
Let’s dig into six of the biggest curiosities surrounding the departure of the Knicks’ beloved No. 6.
How can the Knicks be sure they got the best possible deal?
The Knicks spent much of January quietly canvassing the league for potential Porzingis trades, according to a person familiar with the talks who was not authorized to discuss them publicly. They tried for untouchables such as Utah’s Donovan Mitchell and Sacramento’s De’Aaron Fox and, predictably, were rebuffed.
But the Knicks knew all along that the Mavericks had the wherewithal to meet many of their trade objectives, and, just as crucially, that Dallas was generally unfazed by Porzingis’s injury history.
In Dennis Smith Jr., Dallas had a recent top-10 pick to offer. The Mavericks also proved willing to give up two future first-round draft picks in a Porzingis deal — in an era when first-round picks are rarely surrendered — while absorbing the contracts of Tim Hardaway Jr. and Courtney Lee. The Knicks were able to shed both of those deals because Dallas had two huge expiring contracts to send back (DeAndre Jordan and Wes Matthews) along with the beleif that Hardaway, despite his defensive deficiencies, would be a useful addition to the lineup.
Perhaps you are a Smith skeptic. Or just a Knicks skeptic. Those are both understandable positions. But a trade that returns three quality assets in addition to creating the kind of salary-cap space this summer that the Knicks must have to chase Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving is no salary dump.
It’s a gamble, true, and one that could go numerous directions depending on how free agency and Porzingis’s career play out. But it is an undeniable haul.
How did the trade come together so fast?
The Mavericks’ interest in Porzingis has been an open secret to the Knicks for years. One Mavericks official not-so-jokingly estimated that Dallas approached the Knicks “about a hundred times” before the team ever showed any willingness to discuss parting with him.
The Knicks, for their part, have been expressing interest in Smith all season. The teams, according to two people with knowledge of their talks, also had been discussing a Hardaway-for-Matthews trade for weeks before Jan. 28, which both sides pinpoint as the first date the Knicks showed a willingness to expand the discussions into a Porzingis blockbuster.
The parties, as a result, did not need long to build a trade framework, knowing one another’s rosters and goals quite well.
It certainly didn’t hurt that the Mavericks made their lone Madison Square Garden appearance of the season two nights later. Knicks General Manager Scott Perry and his Mavericks counterpart, Donnie Nelson, met before the game in a Garden hallway before taking their huddle behind closed doors and summoning the Knicks’ president, Steve Mills.
By night’s end, Smith had registered a triple-double (13 points, 15 assists and 10 rebounds) in a resounding Dallas victory and the Mavericks were offering to seal the Porzingis deal by handshake, since the Dallas owner Mark Cuban was right there in the building. The Knicks, however, asked for more time.
The reason? Porzingis and his brother Janis, who serves as the player’s agent, had requested a Thursday morning meeting.
Did Porzingis really ask for a trade in that meeting?
When asked at a Monday news conference to address his reported desire to be traded, Porzingis passed.
”I would rather just focus on what’s ahead of me than looking back,” Porzingis said.
A person with knowledge of the meeting, however, said it was requested by the Porzingis brothers — after they had canceled a similar meeting earlier in January — and that it lasted less than five minutes. Later in the day, according to the person, Janis Porzingis provided the Knicks with a list of four teams he and Kristaps had deemed acceptable trade destinations.
The Nets and the Los Angeles Clippers were among those teams, but Dallas was not on the list. The Knicks, meanwhile, were told Porzingis was prepared to leave the team and continue his knee rehabilitation in Spain if he was not moved by this week’s league trade deadline.
It was not long after receiving the four-team list that the Knicks notified the Mavericks they were prepared to do the deal. The maverick nature of Cuban and Nelson prompted Dallas to accept the trade with no guarantees of a long-term commitment from Porzingis since they believe they can persuade the 7-foot-3 Latvian to commit to a future in North Texas.
Porzingis did say Monday that “there might be a time when I go into more detail” about the depths of his discontent as a Knick and the reasons that led him to push for his departure. The Knicks insisted they did not part angrily with their most popular player in years, but Porzingis’s recent Instagram posts asserting that “the truth will come out” and that “the city deserves better than that” suggest he is in a far different place.
Why didn’t the Knicks shop the Dallas deal for something better?
The Knicks were convinced, having devoted much of their January to assessing their various Porzingis options, that no team out there was prepared to absorb the Hardaway and Lee contracts in addition to packaging a player of Smith’s caliber with first-round draft picks. They are now projected to have more than $70 million in salary-cap space this summer.
The Knicks also were fearful that letting the Dallas offer linger, or engaging other teams in the week leading up to the trade deadline, would have enabled the Porzingis camp to scare off the Mavericks or other potential suitors by threatening to sign long-term only with teams like the Nets or the Clippers.
In a radio interview Monday with 105.3 FM in Dallas, Cuban said, “Shopping a deal is a lot more complicated than it sounds.”
How worried should the Mavericks be about convincing Porzingis to sign a long-term deal?
The Mavericks are one of those dice-rolling teams, like Boston, Houston and most recently Oklahoma City when it traded for Paul George, that always bet on themselves in these situations. Porzingis has the option to play next season for a mere $4.5 million and become an unrestricted free agent in July 2020, but Dallas is already expressing confidence that it can get Porzingis’s signature on a five-year, $158 million contract this summer.
Porzingis has strong pre-existing relationships with the 40-year-old Dirk Nowitzki and the Mavericks’ rising Slovenian star Luka Doncic. And neither Mavericks Coach Rick Carlisle, nor Cuban, has been bashful about comparing a potential Doncic/Porzingis partnership to the Nowitzki/Steve Nash duo that lasted for only six seasons. Nash was allowed to sign with Phoenix in July 2004, after which both Nowitzki and Nash became league most valuable players.
“It was my mistake to not keep Dirk and Steve together longer,” Cuban told me Monday night. “I won’t make the same mistake with Luka and KP.”
Who won the trade?
I know you want this answer today, but it’s simply not possible to provide it. Not without knowing, for starters, how the Knicks will fare in free agency — and how Porzingis will bounce back from his knee injury.
But I can tell you this: In my discussions with rival team executives, I’ve heard from many more who praise the trade — believing the Knicks must have some promising inside information about their ability to lure the likes of Durant and Irving — than from those questioning how much the Knicks received in return.
I can also pass along that the threat of the Knicks’ persuading Durant to leave one of the most dominant teams in league history has never felt more real to the Warriors themselves.
The Knicks have absorbed considerable criticism for purportedly smearing Porzingis on his way out — and wholly justifiable criticism for the indefensible decision to exclude the Daily News beat writer Stefan Bondy from last Thursday night’s news media conference call with team officials. And let’s face it: Believe-it-when-I-see-it scoffing at the notion that the game’s biggest names would be willing to play for the Knicks, when they are still owned and operated by James Dolan, is fully expected given how the last two decades have gone since the Knicks’ trip to the N.B.A. finals in 1999.
Yet there is far more to like than dislike about the deal, even if Porzingis goes on to become everything Dallas dreams he can be. The Knicks move forward with massive financial flexibility and a young core of Smith, Kevin Knox, Allonzo Trier and Frank Ntilikina, as well as seven first-round picks over the next five years — chips they can either build around or offer in trades for someone starry like Anthony Davis.
Processing all that should bring Knicks-loving New Yorkers some winter warmth.

AUTOADVERT
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

2/5/2019  3:04 PM
I believe the Knicks are telling the honest to God Truth. They made a plan to build through the draft and this summers free agency. They wanted KP to be apart of it but he didnt want to so we got even more flexibility as well as more draft capital.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

2/5/2019  3:05 PM
NYKBocker wrote:This is pretty good info on what, how and why the Porzingis trade happened. Pretty good read.

https://static.nytimes.com/email-content/MSB_10011.html?fbclid=IwAR0NvfFVIVF4WPhOYabAxllPFIhowIdjWOELGFmUnvtdyF1pxwHk3RU823k

View in Browser | Add nytdirect@nytimes.com to your address book. The New York Times
The New York Times
Tuesday, February 5, 2019
NYTimes.com/by/marc-stein »

‘The Truth Will Come Out’
The trade that sent Kristaps Porzingis to Dallas seemed to come out of nowhere, but various trade talks between the Knicks and Mavericks have been ongoing all season.
The trade that sent Kristaps Porzingis to Dallas seemed to come out of nowhere, but various trade talks between the Knicks and Mavericks have been ongoing all season. Tony Gutierrez/Associated Press

Marc Stein
Marc Stein
You undoubtedly still have questions about the Knicks’ motivations for abruptly trading Kristaps Porzingis to the Dallas Mavericks last week.
Good news: We have answers.
Let’s dig into six of the biggest curiosities surrounding the departure of the Knicks’ beloved No. 6.
How can the Knicks be sure they got the best possible deal?
The Knicks spent much of January quietly canvassing the league for potential Porzingis trades, according to a person familiar with the talks who was not authorized to discuss them publicly. They tried for untouchables such as Utah’s Donovan Mitchell and Sacramento’s De’Aaron Fox and, predictably, were rebuffed.
But the Knicks knew all along that the Mavericks had the wherewithal to meet many of their trade objectives, and, just as crucially, that Dallas was generally unfazed by Porzingis’s injury history.
In Dennis Smith Jr., Dallas had a recent top-10 pick to offer. The Mavericks also proved willing to give up two future first-round draft picks in a Porzingis deal — in an era when first-round picks are rarely surrendered — while absorbing the contracts of Tim Hardaway Jr. and Courtney Lee. The Knicks were able to shed both of those deals because Dallas had two huge expiring contracts to send back (DeAndre Jordan and Wes Matthews) along with the beleif that Hardaway, despite his defensive deficiencies, would be a useful addition to the lineup.
Perhaps you are a Smith skeptic. Or just a Knicks skeptic. Those are both understandable positions. But a trade that returns three quality assets in addition to creating the kind of salary-cap space this summer that the Knicks must have to chase Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving is no salary dump.
It’s a gamble, true, and one that could go numerous directions depending on how free agency and Porzingis’s career play out. But it is an undeniable haul.
How did the trade come together so fast?
The Mavericks’ interest in Porzingis has been an open secret to the Knicks for years. One Mavericks official not-so-jokingly estimated that Dallas approached the Knicks “about a hundred times” before the team ever showed any willingness to discuss parting with him.
The Knicks, for their part, have been expressing interest in Smith all season. The teams, according to two people with knowledge of their talks, also had been discussing a Hardaway-for-Matthews trade for weeks before Jan. 28, which both sides pinpoint as the first date the Knicks showed a willingness to expand the discussions into a Porzingis blockbuster.
The parties, as a result, did not need long to build a trade framework, knowing one another’s rosters and goals quite well.
It certainly didn’t hurt that the Mavericks made their lone Madison Square Garden appearance of the season two nights later. Knicks General Manager Scott Perry and his Mavericks counterpart, Donnie Nelson, met before the game in a Garden hallway before taking their huddle behind closed doors and summoning the Knicks’ president, Steve Mills.
By night’s end, Smith had registered a triple-double (13 points, 15 assists and 10 rebounds) in a resounding Dallas victory and the Mavericks were offering to seal the Porzingis deal by handshake, since the Dallas owner Mark Cuban was right there in the building. The Knicks, however, asked for more time.
The reason? Porzingis and his brother Janis, who serves as the player’s agent, had requested a Thursday morning meeting.
Did Porzingis really ask for a trade in that meeting?
When asked at a Monday news conference to address his reported desire to be traded, Porzingis passed.
”I would rather just focus on what’s ahead of me than looking back,” Porzingis said.
A person with knowledge of the meeting, however, said it was requested by the Porzingis brothers — after they had canceled a similar meeting earlier in January — and that it lasted less than five minutes. Later in the day, according to the person, Janis Porzingis provided the Knicks with a list of four teams he and Kristaps had deemed acceptable trade destinations.
The Nets and the Los Angeles Clippers were among those teams, but Dallas was not on the list. The Knicks, meanwhile, were told Porzingis was prepared to leave the team and continue his knee rehabilitation in Spain if he was not moved by this week’s league trade deadline.
It was not long after receiving the four-team list that the Knicks notified the Mavericks they were prepared to do the deal. The maverick nature of Cuban and Nelson prompted Dallas to accept the trade with no guarantees of a long-term commitment from Porzingis since they believe they can persuade the 7-foot-3 Latvian to commit to a future in North Texas.
Porzingis did say Monday that “there might be a time when I go into more detail” about the depths of his discontent as a Knick and the reasons that led him to push for his departure. The Knicks insisted they did not part angrily with their most popular player in years, but Porzingis’s recent Instagram posts asserting that “the truth will come out” and that “the city deserves better than that” suggest he is in a far different place.
Why didn’t the Knicks shop the Dallas deal for something better?
The Knicks were convinced, having devoted much of their January to assessing their various Porzingis options, that no team out there was prepared to absorb the Hardaway and Lee contracts in addition to packaging a player of Smith’s caliber with first-round draft picks. They are now projected to have more than $70 million in salary-cap space this summer.
The Knicks also were fearful that letting the Dallas offer linger, or engaging other teams in the week leading up to the trade deadline, would have enabled the Porzingis camp to scare off the Mavericks or other potential suitors by threatening to sign long-term only with teams like the Nets or the Clippers.
In a radio interview Monday with 105.3 FM in Dallas, Cuban said, “Shopping a deal is a lot more complicated than it sounds.”
How worried should the Mavericks be about convincing Porzingis to sign a long-term deal?
The Mavericks are one of those dice-rolling teams, like Boston, Houston and most recently Oklahoma City when it traded for Paul George, that always bet on themselves in these situations. Porzingis has the option to play next season for a mere $4.5 million and become an unrestricted free agent in July 2020, but Dallas is already expressing confidence that it can get Porzingis’s signature on a five-year, $158 million contract this summer.
Porzingis has strong pre-existing relationships with the 40-year-old Dirk Nowitzki and the Mavericks’ rising Slovenian star Luka Doncic. And neither Mavericks Coach Rick Carlisle, nor Cuban, has been bashful about comparing a potential Doncic/Porzingis partnership to the Nowitzki/Steve Nash duo that lasted for only six seasons. Nash was allowed to sign with Phoenix in July 2004, after which both Nowitzki and Nash became league most valuable players.
“It was my mistake to not keep Dirk and Steve together longer,” Cuban told me Monday night. “I won’t make the same mistake with Luka and KP.”
Who won the trade?
I know you want this answer today, but it’s simply not possible to provide it. Not without knowing, for starters, how the Knicks will fare in free agency — and how Porzingis will bounce back from his knee injury.
But I can tell you this: In my discussions with rival team executives, I’ve heard from many more who praise the trade — believing the Knicks must have some promising inside information about their ability to lure the likes of Durant and Irving — than from those questioning how much the Knicks received in return.
I can also pass along that the threat of the Knicks’ persuading Durant to leave one of the most dominant teams in league history has never felt more real to the Warriors themselves.
The Knicks have absorbed considerable criticism for purportedly smearing Porzingis on his way out — and wholly justifiable criticism for the indefensible decision to exclude the Daily News beat writer Stefan Bondy from last Thursday night’s news media conference call with team officials. And let’s face it: Believe-it-when-I-see-it scoffing at the notion that the game’s biggest names would be willing to play for the Knicks, when they are still owned and operated by James Dolan, is fully expected given how the last two decades have gone since the Knicks’ trip to the N.B.A. finals in 1999.
Yet there is far more to like than dislike about the deal, even if Porzingis goes on to become everything Dallas dreams he can be. The Knicks move forward with massive financial flexibility and a young core of Smith, Kevin Knox, Allonzo Trier and Frank Ntilikina, as well as seven first-round picks over the next five years — chips they can either build around or offer in trades for someone starry like Anthony Davis.
Processing all that should bring Knicks-loving New Yorkers some winter warmth.

Wow, Dallas is taking more of a gamble that we thought....
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Chandler
Member: #6197

2/5/2019  3:09 PM
The cynic in me questions the motives of "person familiar with the talks who was not authorized to discuss them publicly"

Spin control. Personally I have expressed my view on this trade about 100 times, and am now just in fan-mode, wishing for the best

If the Knicks want my advice, they should plug up their leaks. Never a good look. Let their record (e.g., next year) do the talking

(5)(5)
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
2/5/2019  3:15 PM
I still want to know when things went wrong with this Knicks front office. How were they unable to connect with Porzingis to get buy-in? Still, he wanted to leave because he felt like they were unable to position themselves into a winner in the near future, and the irony is, maybe they needed to move Porzingis in order to do just that.
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
2/5/2019  3:17 PM
The Knicks got the feeling KP was leaving. Skipping the meeting with Pjax and his actions this year lead to it. Add to that his brother's issues.

The first wanted to have KP and 1 max FA. WHen KP allegedly started to tell players not to come, they acted and got rid of him and created space to get 2 max guys in place of him and 1 guy. Additionally they got 2 1st round picks and as a throw in, they have a 20 year old first round pick point guard which allows them to be more flexible with getting FA's this summer and not locked into Kyrie (I think Frank and DSjr combo will work).

The more you look at everything, it amakes total sense. Even if KP wanted to be here this might have been the right trade to make. Pjax saw it too and don't forget Mills had a front row view of everything. He must have seen soemthing that made him act. Good for him.

smackeddog
Member: #883
2/5/2019  3:18 PM
Screw him, glad we outmanoeuvred him and his brother.

Does seem less likely we did it because of a promise of two max agents, and more because we were kind of pushed into it.

StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

2/5/2019  3:22 PM
smackeddog wrote:Screw him, glad we outmanoeuvred him and his brother.

Does seem less likely we did it because of a promise of two max agents, and more because we were kind of pushed into it.

its a mixture of both. Many around the league feel that Perry is very confident about getting KD and Irving
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

2/5/2019  3:24 PM

I don't know....the parameters of the of any potential deal was to shed both Lee and THJ. I could see one, or the other. It wouldn't have that big a deal to keep Lee another year if we had just gotten rid of Hardaway. We probably could've gotten a couple of second rounders instead.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
smackeddog
Member: #883
2/5/2019  3:39 PM
So at least this solves the mystery of this tweet from a few years ago, at the time we thought he meant where Melo was being traded to:

ekstarks94
Member: #6104

2/5/2019  3:46 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:

I don't know....the parameters of the of any potential deal was to shed both Lee and THJ. I could see one, or the other. It wouldn't have that big a deal to keep Lee another year if we had just gotten rid of Hardaway. We probably could've gotten a couple of second rounders instead.

Bird in the hand...

Cartman718
Member: #1694

2/5/2019  3:52 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/5/2019  3:53 PM
smackeddog wrote:So at least this solves the mystery of this tweet from a few years ago, at the time we thought he meant where Melo was being traded to:

Honestly I think he loves New York as the city and I can easily see him signing with the Nets if they retain cap space in 2020 summer.

That would be the 2nd time Cuban has been screwed by a big man...DeAndre Jordan resigning with Clippers a few years back being the first time.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
2/5/2019  3:59 PM
What has KP accomplished or shown that he can provide management a list of teams he will accept signing to? What hubris.

Dude, why don't you play over 70 games in a season and not hit the fatigue wall in January first, then we can talk.

WOW!

Sorry, it might be a winning deal for both teams, but it is 1000% clear that it was certainly a winner for us!

ekstarks94
Member: #6104

2/5/2019  4:03 PM
If it got out that KP was leaving the team and going back to Spain for rehab(which he would not have been able to do but anyway) just the threat of that getting out .....we would be lucky to get DSJ straight up for KP at that point....we dealt from somewhat of a position of strength...

Perry is a freaking Ninja man....

ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
2/6/2019  12:11 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/6/2019  12:12 AM
ekstarks94 wrote:If it got out that KP was leaving the team and going back to Spain for rehab(which he would not have been able to do but anyway) just the threat of that getting out .....we would be lucky to get DSJ straight up for KP at that point....we dealt from somewhat of a position of strength...

So KP requests a trade, gives a list of 4 teams he will sign long term with but Perry somehow trades him to a team not on the list. The package we received is amazing given the circumstances. This trade plus the Carmelo trade to OKC puts us on a 2 trade winning streak regardless of how the situation unfolds in Dallas. Perry is a ninja that can hypnotize while doing cancer surgery.

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

2/6/2019  2:28 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:

I think we already have three second rounders

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
meloshouldgo

2/6/2019  2:30 AM
ramtour420 wrote:
ekstarks94 wrote:If it got out that KP was leaving the team and going back to Spain for rehab(which he would not have been able to do but anyway) just the threat of that getting out .....we would be lucky to get DSJ straight up for KP at that point....we dealt from somewhat of a position of strength...

So KP requests a trade, gives a list of 4 teams he will sign long term with but Perry somehow trades him to a team not on the list. The package we received is amazing given the circumstances. This trade plus the Carmelo trade to OKC puts us on a 2 trade winning streak regardless of how the situation unfolds in Dallas. Perry is a ninja that can hypnotize while doing cancer surgery.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

meloshouldgo

2/6/2019  2:37 AM
The most scary thing is they are in love with Dennis Smith Jr, after having Mudiay and Burke on the team having "career seasons". If lottery picks is what they are after, D'Aaron Fox was a great choice and I accept that Sacramento wouldn't have given us a similar package.
ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
2/6/2019  2:57 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/6/2019  3:05 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:The most scary thing is they are in love with Dennis Smith Jr, after having Mudiay and Burke on the team having "career seasons". If lottery picks is what they are after, D'Aaron Fox was a great choice and I accept that Sacramento wouldn't have given us a similar package.

Fox was untouchable. Doncic would have been a great choice too, but that was never an option, just like Fox

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/6/2019  8:49 AM
When facts come out, Rainman hides.
At the end of the day KP did not get his team but it should be a good fit and they will kiss his ass.
Does the fact Knicks game Chris Smith money, or Isiah/Anuche really on KP’s mind? A guy that whines about wanting to play then its decided he will not, and will bolt to spain if not traded is weird. “Whose fault weird”, I still can’t tell. It does not add up to me.
Janis is not the first whack job agent knick or other team had to contend with. DId knicks not kiss his arse enough? Did they want Lebron type input on what coach to hire and players to get?
I’d love to see him back in Brooklyn. I’d love to see a true in city rivalry with important games.
NY Times Article: By Marc Stein : The Truth Will Come Out

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy