2/1/2019  3:46 PM
NYKBocker wrote:Kanter is ticking me off

You late to the game bro

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/1/2019  3:56 PM
Kanter is having a rough year off the court. Most NBA players dont have an entire country after them.

Enes is only hurting himself now as it looks like mgmt isnt in any hurry to help him out, because of the drama. Shooting himself in the foot.

Fizdale isnt helping either, there is a Larry Brown with the Knicks quality to his coaching style. Hope we see him do a better job next season.

Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
2/1/2019  4:07 PM
Yeah. For the record, he is actually correct for realizing there are issues here. With that said, he is acting like a 12 year old with this twitter stuff. He’s only making himself look bad even if he’s in the right with his issues.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Chandler
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6197

2/1/2019  4:54 PM
Does anyone remember when Danny ainge coached the Suns and Robert Horry threw a towel in his face. Players hate losing (you think they got to be pros from taking losing lightly). And when they feel disrespected emotions get crazy. Latrell Sprewell PJ Carlisimo (sp?) anyone...

this is kids play in comparison

(5)(5)
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

2/1/2019  4:55 PM
Chandler wrote:Does anyone remember when Danny ainge coached the Suns and Robert Horry threw a towel in his face. Players hate losing (you think they got to be pros from taking losing lightly). And when they feel disrespected emotions get crazy. Latrell Sprewell PJ Carlisimo (sp?) anyone...

this is kids play in comparison

he is acting like a child
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
2/1/2019  5:10 PM
martin wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:Kanter is ticking me off
You late to the game bro
You know me. It takes me awhIle to get pissed at anything Knicks. 😐
smackeddog
Member: #883
2/2/2019  4:25 PM
Jesus, he just gets more and more annoying, can’t wait until we jettison him:

While Kanter said he couldn’t reveal any secrets, he gave away hints, admitting four years of losing got to Porzingis and the Latvian also didn’t like the Turkish center’s treatment by coach David Fizdale.

“He was frustrated for me, too,’’ Kanter said. “He was frustrated at how I was getting treated. He actually wanted to go to lunch with me but the trade happened. He was so frustrated because I was so frustrated. He was texting me a lot to stay strong.’’

“Of course it will affect a player, for sure,’’ Kanter said. “But every time I was out there I want to win. I don’t care where we are. You want to look at [a young player], send him to the G-League. This isn’t the place to look. He was getting frustrated and he was seeing all the losses.’’

https://www.postingandtoasting.com/2019/2/2/18208234/enes-kanter-somehow-managed-to-make-the-kristaps-porzingis-trade-all-about-enes-kanter

Selfish, self centred egomaniacal idiot!

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

2/2/2019  4:43 PM
smackeddog wrote:Jesus, he just gets more and more annoying, can’t wait until we jettison him:

While Kanter said he couldn’t reveal any secrets, he gave away hints, admitting four years of losing got to Porzingis and the Latvian also didn’t like the Turkish center’s treatment by coach David Fizdale.

“He was frustrated for me, too,’’ Kanter said. “He was frustrated at how I was getting treated. He actually wanted to go to lunch with me but the trade happened. He was so frustrated because I was so frustrated. He was texting me a lot to stay strong.’’

“Of course it will affect a player, for sure,’’ Kanter said. “But every time I was out there I want to win. I don’t care where we are. You want to look at [a young player], send him to the G-League. This isn’t the place to look. He was getting frustrated and he was seeing all the losses.’’

https://www.postingandtoasting.com/2019/2/2/18208234/enes-kanter-somehow-managed-to-make-the-kristaps-porzingis-trade-all-about-enes-kanter

Selfish, self centred egomaniacal idiot!

It's almost time to give him the Marbury treatment and send him home...its okay but ho be frustrated about playing time but why run to the media? Please get him off my team!

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

2/2/2019  5:23 PM
Wait till he can't play in the playoffs and then buy him out
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
2/2/2019  5:42 PM
Jmpasq wrote:Wait till he can't play in the playoffs and then buy him out

Naw, come on. We need to do whats best for any player on our team. In his case just cut him, stirring the pot with all this drama. What a joke.

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

2/2/2019  6:00 PM
ramtour420 wrote:

Naw, come on. We need to do whats best for any player on our team. In his case just cut him, stirring the pot with all this drama. What a joke.

Yeah, there's no need to be petty. Of course, we need to do what's best for the team. But Enes isn't big, or small, enough for us to have any strong feelings for. He just doesn't get it. Three teams have called him out for bad defense and selfish play. You can say it's us. Fine. But what about Utah and OKC? I understand he is going through crap that's out of his control. But it seems he lacks a certain level of introspection.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
ramtour420
Russian Federation
2/2/2019  6:11 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:

Yeah, there's no need to be petty. Of course, we need to do what's best for the team. But Enes isn't big, or small, enough for us to have any strong feelings for. He just doesn't get it. Three teams have called him out for bad defense and selfish play. You can say it's us. Fine. But what about Utah and OKC? I understand he is going through crap that's out of his control. But it seems he lacks a certain level of introspection.

wouldn't it be best for the team to stay on our current approach to dealing with disgrunted players? Melo wanted to be traded? Bam. KP no longer wants to be here ? alrighty then. same should apply to Kanter. We need to keep face and do the right thing from the players perspective. Its a part of changing the culture.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

2/2/2019  6:33 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/2/2019  6:33 PM
ramtour420 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:

wouldn't it be best for the team to stay on our current approach to dealing with disgrunted players? Melo wanted to be traded? Bam. KP no longer wants to be here ? alrighty then. same should apply to Kanter. We need to keep face and do the right thing from the players perspective. Its a part of changing the culture.

I want him gone asap. I'm just saying we need to keep personal feelings out of it. I would've wanted a asset back in a trade, but that's not happening. I think we should cut him so he can sit on another team's bench. I'm against doing vindictive crap. Let the man free to collect stats and destroy another team's defensive rotations.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
ramtour420
Russian Federation
2/2/2019  7:12 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:

I want him gone asap. I'm just saying we need to keep personal feelings out of it. I would've wanted a asset back in a trade, but that's not happening. I think we should cut him so he can sit on another team's bench. I'm against doing vindictive crap. Let the man free to collect stats and destroy another team's defensive rotations.

+1 I am all for that. As lucrative as it is to play him to help our tank I don't want him to take minutes away from Mitch Rob,Vonley and Kornet. Besides now that we know that he has a mental make up of a 12 year old given the situation that he found himself in, we really need to do everyone a favor and get rid of this distraction of a man child.

knicks1248
Member: #582
2/2/2019  7:49 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:

dude we suck whether he plays or not,

you should be more concern that if we play deandre and start winning games, you can kiss that zion train goodbye..and I'm officially on the zion band waggon

ES
mlby1215
Member: #6486

2/2/2019  9:17 PM
To put it that way,

he thinks he badly needs the playing time to prove it he still can play. He next contract is about to be up and clearly he would not get much in next contract if he always sit on the bench.

I mean, everyone would get mad if his income suffers. People would argue he should not put himself over the team, but the day he knew he would not get an extension or get traded to a place he would get an extension, his mind is no longer here. People blamed Phil Jackson on the treatment of JR Smith and Shumpert, and actually what has he done to hurt them? They got traded to a place they got wanted and got big contracts (and rings). It was as clear as sky Phil would not resign them so he has done what is moral to them.

They should be VERY thankful that Steve Mills was not the prez.

ramtour420
Russian Federation
2/2/2019  9:26 PM
What could turn into an even worse situation for a couple of reasons is when Kanter loses PT to Jordan. One is that the tank could suffer. So far Kanter has not manned up to his lack of d and instead had attributed his loss of PT to being "old " . He is only 26 or whatever, he should think about developing his D more imho.
mlby1215
Member: #6486

2/2/2019  10:39 PM
ramtour420 wrote:What could turn into an even worse situation for a couple of reasons is when Kanter loses PT to Jordan. One is that the tank could suffer. So far Kanter has not manned up to his lack of d and instead had attributed his loss of PT to being "old " . He is only 26 or whatever, he should think about developing his D more imho.

I agree with you but players have limitation because of body and/or mind. If he could play defense and still have this offensive power, he would be already a superstar, a core OKC would never want to trade away.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/2/2019  10:47 PM
mlby1215 wrote:To put it that way,

he thinks he badly needs the playing time to prove it he still can play. He next contract is about to be up and clearly he would not get much in next contract if he always sit on the bench.

I mean, everyone would get mad if his income suffers. People would argue he should not put himself over the team, but the day he knew he would not get an extension or get traded to a place he would get an extension, his mind is no longer here. People blamed Phil Jackson on the treatment of JR Smith and Shumpert, and actually what has he done to hurt them? They got traded to a place they got wanted and got big contracts (and rings). It was as clear as sky Phil would not resign them so he has done what is moral to them.

They should be VERY thankful that Steve Mills was not the prez.

He knew the Knicks were tanking and developing their young players. He opted in to get paid 18 mil because he knew he would never see that much money again.

I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Kanter is ticking me off

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy