knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
5/23/2019  8:02 AM
smackeddog wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Snake! seems his threats to Mills and Perry were much harsher than they originally said.

And yet media personalities continue to push the narrative that the Knicks MUST sign KD because they traded KP for cap space and will have egg on their face if they don't.

It's just never ending. Now, our faiths are hitched to another prima donna. Hold on! Looks like it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

At least KD has accomplished things! What irks me about KP is he acts like he's actually this accomplished championship vet

I just think things changed after the melo trade and then his buddy willy..

Perhaps one day we will hear his side of the story (because there is always 2 sides to the story)

ES
AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

5/23/2019  9:07 AM
smackeddog wrote:

Snake! seems his threats to Mills and Perry were much harsher than they originally said.

Even if KP comes back 100 percent, still glad we dont have to deal with his drama anymore.
What bothered me about all this was that the threats Porzingis made to Perry/Mills, was while he was on the bench. Not having played for a year. Thats about as Diva as you can get.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

5/23/2019  9:10 AM
martin wrote:

Wonder what its going to take for Cuban to say "F this", and cut bait? One more story like this might do it.

technomaster
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #426
USA
5/23/2019  9:43 AM
Yeah, Knick fans would have crucified the team for not trading him... and would have crucified KP for putting himself in a risky situation.

This guy has some serious baggage now.

https://247sports.com/nba/mavericks/Article/Possible-update-on-Mavs-Porzingis-fight-I-fed-up-my-hand-a-bit-but-Ill-be-good-131990858/

Here's a translation of a supposedly leaked WhatsApp audio message from KP:

"Shit was messed up, some dudes started coming at me ... they punched me and then I started punching them back, then things settled down for a bit, two of my guys got knocked out straight away, those dudes were from some local gang, than this guy threw a chair at me and hit me in the head and caught one my guys as well, bunch of chairs were thrown, then I caught one them and got him real good, ****ed him and his face up then someone pushed me off of him and as I was getting up one of them got me pretty good in the head and that's why my head was bleeding a bit but otherwise I'm fine. I ****ed up my hand a bit, but I'll be good."
“That was two, two from the heart.” - John Starks
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/23/2019  12:38 PM
Are Dallas fans upset? Or just the media is not leading them.
None of this shyt matters.
Remember the Kawhi thing last year? What a dick? "Don't what this guy", blah blah......
At the moment he is golden beyond reproach. Its on the court that matters.
KP plays 70 games, Avg 23 and 8 and team makes playoffs as a 6-8 Seed we'll think different. Also if Hardaway avgs 18-4-4.
If Durant and Kyrie come, RJ is rookie of the year and Frank is daily making Knicks1248 eat more crow....>Well then it just won't matter if we happy what Dallas does.

Bottom line, Knicks fans need to be happy, not watching Dallas games!

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
5/23/2019  12:46 PM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

5/23/2019  4:27 PM
What a punk. Cant believe I defended him for so long. Even though I wasn't a big melo fan at least he handled everything professionally and genuinely loved the city/team. Big props to Perry /Mills for getting value back for him. He will either continue to get injured or do something stupid outside the court again. Either way its a win for us. also getting rid of Janis was even better
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
5/24/2019  7:10 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:What a punk. Cant believe I defended him for so long. Even though I wasn't a big melo fan at least he handled everything professionally and genuinely loved the city/team. Big props to Perry /Mills for getting value back for him. He will either continue to get injured or do something stupid outside the court again. Either way its a win for us. also getting rid of Janis was even better
Same here
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
5/24/2019  7:49 PM
nah man it’s a sad ending all around. he could have been our dirk for the next dozen years and we could have put out a frontcourt of durant, kp and mitch next year with barrett in the backcourt. but he’s a grown man now and made his own choices, so let’s fill these open FA slots and move on.
Sambakick
Member: #5646

5/25/2019  11:52 PM
If supposed "Russian" Knicks fans did that to KP what do you think some Bed-Stuy Knicks fans gonna do.

You gonna be as welcome as Enes in Ankara boyeeeeeeee

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.
KP About to go to Dallas

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy