[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

KP About to go to Dallas
Author Thread
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

5/12/2019  2:10 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
magicTs wrote:KP getting himself into more trouble...

Bullet dodged...

exactly

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
5/12/2019  2:13 PM
GustavBahler wrote:

Bullet dodged...

This.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

5/12/2019  2:15 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/12/2019  2:16 PM
GustavBahler wrote:

Bullet dodged...

Obvious maturity issues. I won't say he can't outgrow this crap, but Dallas is probably a better situation for him right now. I don't know how he'd hold if expectations got ratcheted by a KD signing.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
BigDaddyG

5/12/2019  2:34 PM
A YouTube upload of the incident. Still not clear what went down.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
5/12/2019  2:55 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Bullet dodged...
exactly

"Bullet dodged?" Is that what you call what happened? We used a 4th pick in the draft that should have been a cornerstone of the franchise into a salary dump, and we dodged a bullet? Seems like we ate the bullet.
This team continually uses its assets to rid itself of its prior contractual blunders like a treadmill. As for KP himself just another chapter in ****ty draft history of this team. If we'd "dodged the bullet" we would have drafted a player we could actually keep.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/12/2019  2:59 PM
Asshole he is off the court puts him in company of others but we fondly remember and excused for their transgressions. It was about his unicorness!
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

5/12/2019  3:06 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/12/2019  3:12 PM
Panos wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Bullet dodged...
exactly

"Bullet dodged?" Is that what you call what happened? We used a 4th pick in the draft that should have been a cornerstone of the franchise into a salary dump, and we dodged a bullet? Seems like we ate the bullet.
This team continually uses its assets to rid itself of its prior contractual blunders like a treadmill. As for KP himself just another chapter in ****ty draft history of this team. If we'd "dodged the bullet" we would have drafted a player we could actually keep.

We could have Porzingis under contract long term, and dealing with this endless drama. You're damned skippy its bullet dodged. We got a talented young PG on an expiring contract, who could save us a lot of cap space at the PG spot, or traded to shore up other positions. We got Jordan, dont believe its a coincidence that Mitch started playing more consistently with Deandre there to give him pointers. First round draft picks as well. Where do you get this "just a salary dump" caca?

SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

5/12/2019  3:22 PM
Panos wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Bullet dodged...
exactly

I didn't realize that KP accepted an extension to stay here

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
smackeddog
Member: #883
5/12/2019  3:23 PM
Nalod wrote:Asshole he is off the court puts him in company of others but we fondly remember and excused for their transgressions. It was about his unicorness!

I admit, he fooled me. All that crap about looking forward to getting his 24hr gym pass so he could work out through the night- complete BS that he just said to play us.

BigDaddyG

5/12/2019  3:34 PM
If this is true, shout out to the international Knicks fam. Also, this is unfortunate. It's just a game when it's all said and done. It's not worth getting into a fight over.
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
5/12/2019  3:45 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:
Panos wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Bullet dodged...
exactly
I didn't realize that KP accepted an extension to stay here

What's your point?

CrushAlot
USA
5/12/2019  5:37 PM
Gudris
Member: #6213

5/12/2019  5:51 PM
How stupid he must be to go to a local bar without security, there is a lot of drunk stupid people in that city.
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
5/12/2019  6:58 PM
Gudris wrote:How stupid he must be to go to a local bar without security, there is a lot of drunk stupid people in that city.

he's going to have to move to the us full time, and his family - at some point, he becomes a giant target for a lot of bad people.

nyk2017
Member: #7538

5/12/2019  8:35 PM
All I can say it, no longer the Knicks' problem.
CrushAlot
USA
5/12/2019  9:48 PM
That is BS, here's the real story:
I
Porzingis with friends was partying at Cukurfabrik nightclub/bar (?). At the same time some country retards from Karosta (local nearby town, near Liepaja) also wanted to go there. The bouncers did not let them in or threw them out. They decided to wait outside and deal with that bouncer after his shift is done.

While waiting outside they met with Porzingis and his friends and started an argument (typical for local country retards). And a brawl began. One of Porzingis friends was beaten that bad that he was unconsciousness; there is a rumor that Porzingis broke arm +eye.

Eyewitnesses are saying that it was a real good bloody brawl.

EDIT: those country thugs may be Russian, but I doubt that because Kurzeme (Curland- western part of Latvia) has low % of Russians. And argument for sure was not about Porzingis going to Dallas. It was most likely something like: “oh, you are that rich NBA player from Liepaja, we country rednecks hate you, city snobs”. Something like that.

From a Latvian poster on reddit.

CrushAlot
USA
5/12/2019  9:51 PM
More from the same poster:
Pardon my English. Broken arm and blow to the eye that requires (assuming) stitching. Something like that.

I am hoping that the broken arm part is just grapevine and exaggeration.

nyk2017
Member: #7538

5/12/2019  10:19 PM
Just for this, Scott Perry should be GM of the year. I have a feeling that in a few years, we will be claiming a great victory in this trade. Now only if we can convert this to Durant, Leonard and Morant/Zion.
blkexec
Member: #748
5/12/2019  10:43 PM
KP got a little ****y I see. This happens to everybody that lives in NYC, then moves to another state. At least this is what I've seen for years. I had a buddy in college from Long Island....in college he changed his name to Brooklyn. lol

KP let his guard down, especially going back to his home land. Where's his brother at....He seems to be in KP's nba affairs......Let this be a learning lessson to always have protection around you KP in night clubs / bar activities....In any country.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
Gudris
Member: #6213

5/13/2019  3:23 AM
CrushAlot wrote:That is BS, here's the real story:
I
Porzingis with friends was partying at Cukurfabrik nightclub/bar (?). At the same time some country retards from Karosta (local nearby town, near Liepaja) also wanted to go there. The bouncers did not let them in or threw them out. They decided to wait outside and deal with that bouncer after his shift is done.

While waiting outside they met with Porzingis and his friends and started an argument (typical for local country retards). And a brawl began. One of Porzingis friends was beaten that bad that he was unconsciousness; there is a rumor that Porzingis broke arm +eye.

Eyewitnesses are saying that it was a real good bloody brawl.

EDIT: those country thugs may be Russian, but I doubt that because Kurzeme (Curland- western part of Latvia) has low % of Russians. And argument for sure was not about Porzingis going to Dallas. It was most likely something like: “oh, you are that rich NBA player from Liepaja, we country rednecks hate you, city snobs”. Something like that.

From a Latvian poster on reddit.

Karosta in English would be 'port of the war', there was a very big USSR army base back in days of USSR and a lot of Russians soldiers from all over USSR, most of them did stay in Latvia after collapsing of USSR and we see the results now, all that part is like ghetto with poor and drunk people.
KP About to go to Dallas

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy