Reports that KP wants out
Author Thread
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

1/31/2019  4:32 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/31/2019  4:35 PM
Clean wrote:
Chandler wrote:
A few of us were roundly criticized for suggesting this might happen, and citing the same bull****. I love KP and want him here (not so much his brother)

But I think he wants to be in an organization where they have at least a puncher's chance every year and perhaps be the favorite once in a while. At least with Phil there was a vision and a plan -- even if bad execution.

I suspect he got the impression that we went from bad (Phil) to worse (current situation). we have no identity, no direction, just a lot of talk. ANd personally I'm tired of the arguments about team being so young. Our defense is worse than it was with Hornacek -- we've added Mitch, VOnleh, we play Dot, more youth on the wings and we're worse. Then there's the pure ISO offense which was purportedly why we wanted to dump Melo (reasonably IMO); now our player development effort is to develop a bunch of Melo-clones

If KP moves, I'm taking a time-out for a bit. I don't care who we get in return. This will be historically bad even just from a karma perspective

Waiting to hear Crushalot, Uptown etc spin how this could be a good thing

We won't know how good or bad this trade is until we see who we get in the summer. If we come up empty this might be one of the worse trades in Knicks history.

No. We can call this an awful ****ing trade immediately. You don't trade something for nothing especially if that something is a generational talent. There needed to be something tangible other than the possibility of getting cap space to overpay the next Tim Hardaway Jr.

AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

1/31/2019  4:55 PM
ESOMKnicks wrote:Ha, so much for KP for AD. Either our FO knows that KP is done health wise, or we are truly the worst franchise in the history of professional sports.
Maybe Dolan steps in and stops this insanity?

The KP for AD talk was dead before it started lol Time will tell how bad this trade is.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
1/31/2019  5:07 PM
This is by far the worst management group the Knicks have had. Perry has always made the wrong move. Mills has always sucked at whatever he does for the Knicks and Fizz is just outclassed by his peers. This makes the Noah deal look great. I warn everyone here the Knicks are not a FA destination of choice.
PresIke
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #33
USA
1/31/2019  5:58 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
martin wrote:
PresIke wrote:We must think we can sign Kyrie and KD. Why trade for cap space this year?

Right, you don't just trade KP to get rid of Lee/THJr.

I agree. Mannix saying the same thing on Twitter b

I hope this is true but until this happens I will be in total depression.

Absolutely. Cant always rely on cap space as we saw in 2010

I believe the only team who will have room for 2 max deals is the Clippers?

Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

1/31/2019  6:03 PM
PresIke wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
martin wrote:
PresIke wrote:We must think we can sign Kyrie and KD. Why trade for cap space this year?

Right, you don't just trade KP to get rid of Lee/THJr.

I agree. Mannix saying the same thing on Twitter b

I hope this is true but until this happens I will be in total depression.

Absolutely. Cant always rely on cap space as we saw in 2010

I believe the only team who will have room for 2 max deals is the Clippers?

I havent checked but you may be right. I have to think Perry is very confident he is in the drivers seat
mlby1215
Member: #6486

1/31/2019  10:40 PM
What do Knicks fans expect? It is the professional businessman Steve Mills making trade left and right.
Reports that KP wants out

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy