[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Giants offense/defense
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

10/4/2004  5:40 PM
I don't think you guys were believers when I started this post....

The Giants just beat the Packers at Lambo Rambo baby!!! The Giants took out Farve and everything.....It would have been uglier if the Giants converted on those scoring opportunities.

These guys are starting to believe......

I saw it in the first loss. This team seems a whole lot different. It's funny cuz it's basically the same players.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
10/4/2004  7:43 PM
Posted by TMS:

if they can beat the Packers at Lambeau this weekend, then i'll might start thinking possible Wild Card aspirations if everything falls in place...but i'm still holding onto my 7 game goal, which i definitely see them reaching this year the way they've looked in weeks 2 & 3 so far.

i'm starting to believe dude...they've looked alot better than i expected going into the season.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
10/4/2004  8:05 PM
Tiki's fumbles are a result of physics... nothing more. When you get 30 touches a game and are constantly being hit by player 50-80 pounds heavier while you are running full speed and putting lateral moves on your going to cough it up from time to time.

Tiki never even said he was an everydown back. he became that because he was the best back on the team, so coaches keep feeding him the ball. I will never forget the first year he became the featured back, they had him on that monday night show and asked him how he felt about it. His reply was "sore... really sore."

All he does is give you 1500-1800 yards a year from scrimmage, and be a stand up guy in the clubhouse. Eventually the rest of the league will realize just what this guy is about.

As for the GMen I'm curbing my enthusiasm for one more week. The Cowboys are utterly average with an overrated defense and a QB older than most of the guys in my dad's assisted living home. If they go and get a W in Dallas I will be drinking koolaid on the big blue bandwagon.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
OT: Giants offense/defense

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy