[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: London is calling and Knicks are playing the Wiz! (3pm game!)
Author Thread
nykshaknbake
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #492
1/17/2019  11:04 PM
BigRedDog wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:Nice line from Koret. Not often you see 5 steals and a block and double digit points from a 7 footer
Ugly shooting from Konx, Frank and THJR
Mudiay doing his thing, 25 pts, 2 assists and FIVE turnovers - Point guard my ass
Boobies and Trier played well from the looks of it

Don't you think if the other players shot the ball better Mudiay would have gotten many more assists?

How we would he know? Meloshouldgo doesnt actually watch games, he's just pretending. Give him a break! There's only so much you can get from the box score.

AUTOADVERT
Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/18/2019  9:25 AM
nykshaknbake wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:Nice line from Koret. Not often you see 5 steals and a block and double digit points from a 7 footer
Mudiay doing his thing, 25 pts, 2 assists and FIVE turnovers - Point guard my ass

Don't you think if the other players shot the ball better Mudiay would have gotten many more assists?

How we would he know? Meloshouldgo doesnt actually watch games, he's just pretending. Give him a break! There's only so much you can get from the box score.

lol exposed. re: turnovers, i think 2 of them came in the first 2 mins.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
1/18/2019  10:31 AM
Not understanding why FIZ refuses to put our rim protector(mitch) in a final defense possession,4th loss of the season where he's done that, and we loss all of them
ES
Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/18/2019  10:59 AM
knicks1248 wrote:Not understanding why FIZ refuses to put our rim protector(mitch) in a final defense possession,4th loss of the season where he's done that, and we loss all of them

barriamson

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/18/2019  1:09 PM
knicks1248 wrote:Not understanding why FIZ refuses to put our rim protector(mitch) in a final defense possession,4th loss of the season where he's done that, and we loss all of them

Better question is why wasn't frank on the court?
Mitch is prone to foul. With so little time thought was guard parameter jump shot?
4th game we lost on interior shot in the paint on the Buzzer?

LegendD
Member: #8653
Latvia
1/18/2019  1:54 PM

Because of tank!
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/18/2019  2:54 PM
He definitely wasn’t emphasizing having his best defenders out there. Maybe he wanted to go with the guys that were warmed up. Crazy ending.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
1/18/2019  6:33 PM
Nalod wrote:
Better question is why wasn't frank on the court?
Mitch is prone to foul. With so little time thought was guard parameter jump shot?
4th game we lost on interior shot in the paint on the Buzzer?

Stop trolling knicks1248

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

1/19/2019  4:21 PM
nykshaknbake wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:

I think I have watched more games this season than you have. And Muduay had low assists regardless of how people are shooting.We had 23 teams assists and Mudiay had 4 in the same game, that was just the last game. Go root for Melo in Houston, scratch that, go to wherever he is playing, if he is playing at all. Leave the knicks alone and take Mudiay and Burke with you.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
nykshaknbake
1/20/2019  9:53 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/20/2019  10:04 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:

I think I have watched more games this season than you have. And Muduay had low assists regardless of how people are shooting.We had 23 teams assists and Mudiay had 4 in the same game, that was just the last game. Go root for Melo in Houston, scratch that, go to wherever he is playing, if he is playing at all. Leave the knicks alone and take Mudiay and Burke with you.

You clearly didn't watch this one but that didn't stop your fingers from typing out drivel, as usual. Take your bitter condenscending ass off this board. Your only contribution has been deriding people you don't agree with.

meloshouldgo

1/20/2019  4:24 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/20/2019  4:35 PM
nykshaknbake wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:

You clearly didn't watch this one but that didn't stop your fingers from typing out drivel, as usual. Take your bitter condenscending ass off this board. Your only contribution has been deriding people you don't agree with.

If you had actually read what I posted that you are allegedly responding to, I didn't say a single word about anybody on this board. My comment was about the stat lines based on the box scores. I think it's clear who is being bitter and condescending and god knows you don't need any help being an ass.

nykshaknbake
1/20/2019  4:48 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:

If you had actually read what I posted that you are allegedly responding to, I didn't say a single word about anybody on this board. My comment was about the stat lines based on the box scores. I think it's clear who is being bitter and condescending and god knows you don't need any help being an ass.

I mean your contribution as a whole not just this post. It is very clear indeed.

meloshouldgo

1/20/2019  5:41 PM
nykshaknbake wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:

I mean your contribution as a whole not just this post. It is very clear indeed.

The problem isn't my contribution. The problem is trolls like you who attack me when I am simply posting about the game. Just like you did here. Happens over and over again. You are trolling me and accusing me of your imaginary grievances but you can't handle the same **** coming back at you. Sucks to be you. Don't like my contribution, don't read it. I don't give a flying flip about whether you like it or not. But you can't help yourself from trolling me while you have never provided a single basketball response. Save your sanctimonious self righteous **** for someone who gives a fukk.

nykshaknbake
1/21/2019  8:09 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/21/2019  8:16 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:

The problem isn't my contribution. The problem is trolls like you who attack me when I am simply posting about the game. Just like you did here. Happens over and over again. You are trolling me and accusing me of your imaginary grievances but you can't handle the same **** coming back at you. Sucks to be you. Don't like my contribution, don't read it. I don't give a flying flip about whether you like it or not. But you can't help yourself from trolling me while you have never provided a single basketball response. Save your sanctimonious self righteous **** for someone who gives a fukk.

Wah wah! If we were having a verbal conversation that BS may fly but unfortunately for you it's all written. You've been worthless since you got here. No way for you to play the victim. For this thread you got caught running your mouth without actually watching the game. Man up and own it.

Game Thread: London is calling and Knicks are playing the Wiz! (3pm game!)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy