Member: #995
USA
1/13/2019  5:36 PM
Kornet
Vanley
Knox
Dot
Frank

This is the group I am looking forward to work together the max minutes.
There is a danger to win more games but with rest of the team being so bad this should not be a big issue.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
AUTOADVERT
Jmpasq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4182

1/13/2019  6:50 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/13/2019  6:51 PM
arkrud wrote:Kornet
Vanley
Knox
Dot
Frank

There is a danger to win more games but with rest of the team being so bad this should not be a big issue.

The problem is Frank can not create offense, we will score 90 points. However those are the guys we will keep so might as well lose with them

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
USA
1/14/2019  9:57 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
Vanley
Knox
Dot
Frank

The problem is Frank can not create offense, we will score 90 points. However those are the guys we will keep so might as well lose with them

What is the better way for him to learn how to do this?
Even if Mud will stay for next year we already know all about him including his limitations and abilities.
I am not saying this group should necessary start but they should get most possible minutes together.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/14/2019  10:32 AM
All these guys will look better with KP on the floor, maybe Redish/Zion/Barrett and KD.
Logic.
Sangfroid
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #2784

1/14/2019  11:52 AM
I like your lineup, but reserve a spot for Mario @ the SG spot. He gives size on offense and defense, and with additional minutes, he will surprise some people. If not shooting guard, then 6th man.
"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
Sangfroid
Member: #2784

1/14/2019  11:55 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
Vanley
Knox
Dot
Frank

Frank has shown a extra gear when going to the rim. Hiss game is loosening up and his defense is a given. The Philadelphia game showed what Frank can do offensively. His jump shot is improving.

"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
arkrud
USA
1/14/2019  12:05 PM
Sangfroid wrote:I like your lineup, but reserve a spot for Mario @ the SG spot. He gives size on offense and defense, and with additional minutes, he will surprise some people. If not shooting guard, then 6th man.

I am not sure that Mario sticks.
He will not take a small deal. It will be some market for him.
It is possible that he will still be looking for a new home when we fail to get any top level FA.
But this is unlikely.
So to me he will be better used to backup Knox and Dot from the bench when needed.

Nalod
USA
1/14/2019  1:48 PM
Sangfroid wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
Vanley
Knox
Dot
Frank

Frank has shown a extra gear when going to the rim. Hiss game is loosening up and his defense is a given. The Philadelphia game showed what Frank can do offensively. His jump shot is improving.

I thought frank was out there a little too much as he has not played since he got hurt but he showed some good stuff.

Kemet
Member: #6148

1/14/2019  4:09 PM
Nalod wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
Vanley
Knox
Dot
Frank

I thought frank was out there a little too much as he has not played since he got hurt but he showed some good stuff.

Frank are the Knicks future multi-positional player, but Fizdale favors Mudiay.
Frank and Dotson should have been receiving playingtime together to develop into a backcourt tandem guards.
Having a roster full of young-core players Fizdale should have started developing 2 lineups at the start of the season to get each lineup of players on the same-page performing in the same lineup game after game.
The lineup I wanted the Knicks to work on their passing-game were similar to the poster lineup ....
Frank
Dotson
Knox
Kornet
MitchRob
6th man ISO-Zo
Verse
Mudiay
Timmy
Mario
Vonleh
Kanter
6th man CLee

Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/14/2019  9:18 PM
Nalod wrote:All these guys will look better with KP on the floor, maybe Redish/Zion/Barrett and KD.
Logic.

exactly.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
1/16/2019  12:44 PM
Vanley
Knox
Dot
Frank

+1 Agreed.

When KP comes back he replkaces Kornet when ready but Kornet is his backup then.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
1/16/2019  1:08 PM
Vanley
Knox
Dot
Frank

If Vonleh doesn't get traded, I'd really like to see him fill the Rolo spot next to KP with vastly better 3pt shooting.
arkrud
USA
1/16/2019  5:42 PM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:
Vanley
Knox
Dot
Frank

+1 Agreed.

When KP comes back he replkaces Kornet when ready but Kornet is his backup then.

Absolutely.
Also if we do get lucky in lottery both PG and PF starter roles can be for grabs of real difference maker and provide healthy competition at the same time

nykshaknbake
Member: #492
1/18/2019  7:42 PM
Vanley
Knox
Dot
Frank

Is this the best lineup based on stats or what you think will succeed?

Cartman718

1/18/2019  9:53 PM
nykshaknbake wrote:
Vanley
Knox
Dot
Frank

Who’s Vanley
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
arkrud
USA
1/19/2019  10:18 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
Vanley
Knox
Dot
Frank

Who's Vanley

Some Chinese dude named Van Ley...

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/19/2019  10:40 AM
Kornet has really stretched the floor and opened the lane up for drives. Hope he is brought back. I thought he might be the guy cut to sign Trier. He has been fantastic
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Nalod
USA
1/19/2019  11:48 AM
CrushAlot wrote:Kornet has really stretched the floor and opened the lane up for drives. Hope he is brought back. I thought he might be the guy cut to sign Trier. He has been fantastic

True, he can be a low cost effective role player

Vmart
Member: #247
USA
1/19/2019  12:16 PM
Only Perry players need apply. Phil and Mills brought in two way players. You would think they would be rewarded for being defensive minded players. Best lineup going forward should be a combination of Phil players with Knox and Mitchell.
Knox
Kornet
Mitchell
Hardaway
Frank

Vonleh
Mudiay
Dot
Kanter
Zo

Unfortunately this lineup would win some games. So best to stick to what the Knicks are doing and push for Zion.

Cartman718

1/19/2019  4:49 PM
arkrud wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
Vanley
Knox
Dot
Frank

Who's Vanley
Some Chinese dude named Van Ley...
At least get their names right dude lol
The best lineup at this point of rebuild

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy