Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/14/2019  1:19 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

He was blowing by everyone on the Philly team at will! I think he got his shot blocked once in all those attempts in the paint.

If Frank can be sneaky with his change of pace steps and use his arm length with some body control, he can get to the rim. Not ala Westbrook and others who can just use a burst of speed to blow by defenders, just smarts, he'll be AOK.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/14/2019  2:57 PM
Frank is learning to use his stride. The fundamentals are coming along.
Emiid blocked him but I dig the moves to the rim. He missed a few shots in the paint that could have rolled in. AKA: GOOD MISSES! The kid is doing things different. Funny, he shoots 81% and they talking about his good foul shooting and he missed both!!!
Im not measuring his HOF jacket quite yet but the hustle plays and defense was noticeable.
ekstarks94
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6104

1/14/2019  4:35 PM
martin wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

He was blowing by everyone on the Philly team at will! I think he got his shot blocked once in all those attempts in the paint.

If Frank can be sneaky with his change of pace steps and use his arm length with some body control, he can get to the rim. Not ala Westbrook and others who can just use a burst of speed to blow by defenders, just smarts, he'll be AOK.

100%

ekstarks94
Member: #6104

1/14/2019  4:37 PM
Nalod wrote:Frank is learning to use his stride. The fundamentals are coming along.
Emiid blocked him but I dig the moves to the rim. He missed a few shots in the paint that could have rolled in. AKA: GOOD MISSES! The kid is doing things different. Funny, he shoots 81% and they talking about his good foul shooting and he missed both!!!
Im not measuring his HOF jacket quite yet but the hustle plays and defense was noticeable.

Frank looked noticeably different...even with his missed shots as you mentioned he got to the rim and they were right there. If he understands how his aggressiveness can set up the rest of his game, both from a shot and passing perspective and be consistent...he will have turned the corner...

Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/14/2019  9:31 PM
ekstarks94 wrote:
Nalod wrote:Frank is learning to use his stride. The fundamentals are coming along.

Frank looked noticeably different...even with his missed shots as you mentioned he got to the rim and they were right there. If he understands how his aggressiveness can set up the rest of his game, both from a shot and passing perspective and be consistent...he will have turned the corner...

My fear is his stamina. I hope its not 3 more games of this followed by another lull.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
GameThread: Matinee vs Philly 1pm

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy