[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

LeBron, Coach Killer
Author Thread
fwk00
Posts: 21133
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/20/2015
Member: #6048

12/29/2018  2:00 PM
I can't help but think that LeBron may get traded at season's end. He may have met a coach in Like Walton who has more charisma than he has left in the tank.

Just speculating.

And if he does come available, would NY be interested at all?

AUTOADVERT
smackeddog
Posts: 34217
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 3/30/2005
Member: #883
12/29/2018  2:43 PM
fwk00 wrote:I can't help but think that LeBron may get traded at season's end. He may have met a coach in Like Walton who has more charisma than he has left in the tank.

Just speculating.

And if he does come available, would NY be interested at all?

Well, that's the most bizarre post of 2018!

Panos
Posts: 27226
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 1/6/2004
Member: #520
12/29/2018  2:47 PM
fwk00 wrote:I can't help but think that LeBron may get traded at season's end. He may have met a coach in Like Walton who has more charisma than he has left in the tank.

Just speculating.

And if he does come available, would NY be interested at all?

Buck LeFron.

ekstarks94
Posts: 20776
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/5/2015
Member: #6104

12/29/2018  4:02 PM
smackeddog wrote:
fwk00 wrote:I can't help but think that LeBron may get traded at season's end. He may have met a coach in Like Walton who has more charisma than he has left in the tank.

Just speculating.

And if he does come available, would NY be interested at all?

Well, that's the most bizarre post of 2018!


Straight out of the left field parking lot
fwk00
Posts: 21133
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/20/2015
Member: #6048

12/29/2018  4:19 PM
Look the Lakers have the roster of a Twilight League team. Maybe first-round and goodbye. Youth sells in LA. Not geriatric specimens.

There appears to be a real power struggle going on in the background. Does LeBron represent any desirable LA future?

ekstarks94
Posts: 20776
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/5/2015
Member: #6104

12/29/2018  10:12 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/29/2018  10:13 PM
fwk00 wrote:Look the Lakers have the roster of a Twilight League team. Maybe first-round and goodbye. Youth sells in LA. Not geriatric specimens.

There appears to be a real power struggle going on in the background. Does LeBron represent any desirable LA future?

They will fire Luke and 10 more mofos like him to keep LeBron smiling because they know his star power will bring others...they did not have that with Kobe because we not having it in terms of sharing the stage

Caseloads
Posts: 26717
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/29/2001
Member: #41
12/30/2018  5:59 PM
fwk00 wrote:I can't help but think that LeBron may get traded at season's end. He may have met a coach in Like Walton who has more charisma than he has left in the tank.

Just speculating.

And if he does come available, would NY be interested at all?


this is the strangest thing I have ever heard.
nykshaknbake
Posts: 22191
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/15/2003
Member: #492
12/31/2018  2:17 AM
I'm sure that's exactly what Lakers management is thinking. Lebron is too old. Guess they didnt check his age before signing him to that contract. Maybe they ought to hire you to help.
smackeddog
Posts: 34217
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 3/30/2005
Member: #883
12/31/2018  3:41 AM
nykshaknbake wrote:I'm sure that's exactly what Lakers management is thinking. Lebron is too old. Guess they didnt check his age before signing him to that contract. Maybe they ought to hire you to help.

It's not just the idea of them getting rid of Lebron, or the idea that Lebron has next to nothing left in the tank, but that the reasoning for getting rid of Lebron is because of Luke Walton's 'charisma'

fwk00
Posts: 21133
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/20/2015
Member: #6048

3/17/2019  1:36 PM
Lakers are going to offer a first rounder to get rid of LeBron's contract.
GustavBahler
Posts: 36022
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

3/17/2019  1:57 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/17/2019  2:02 PM
fwk00 wrote:Lakers are going to offer a first rounder to get rid of LeBron's contract.

That wont happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if they took a first rounder (as part of a deal) for James. What's interesting about LeBron sitting on the edge of the bench in NY, is that its a given that Walton is gone after this season. Might not be about that.

Fizdale is tight with LeBron. Not a lot of coaches he wants to play for, if you can call it that. Dont believe LeBron is getting the reception in LA that he anticipated. NY would be a different story.

Unless its Zion, I'd give up a first rounder. Believe LeBron would have an easier time recruiting in NY, where its been close to to 50 years without a title. You could be the 12th man on a team that helped get the Knicks their first title in almost half a century, and still be treated like a star in NYC for life.

fwk00
Posts: 21133
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/20/2015
Member: #6048

3/17/2019  2:09 PM
LA is not working for him. It's the land of entitlement. LeBron's a working class hero - East Coast style.

I think he's going to be gone from LA soon. This ain't about Walton, its about LA culture.

Uptown
Posts: 27789
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 4/1/2008
Member: #1883

3/17/2019  3:20 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/17/2019  3:20 PM
fwk00 wrote:LA is not working for him. It's the land of entitlement. LeBron's a working class hero - East Coast style.

I think he's going to be gone from LA soon. This ain't about Walton, its about LA culture.

Walton has a hand in this too...They were bad before LeBron got there...Walton hasn't done anything to prove he can coach in this league...When you sign LeBron, the goal is to try and win championships. So, the goal should be to bring in a coach with a championship resume.

Never understood this coach killer theme...Blatt is the only one who was fired after 1 year with LeBron and the very next year they win a 'chip and Blatt has yet to resurface back in the NBA. Blatt was brought there to rebuild, but when LeBron decided to go back home, plans change.

One thing people rarely mention when they compare Lebron to Jordan and Kobe....Both MJ and Kobe and won all their chips with the best coach in the history of the game, none without him...LeBron won rings with Eric Spolstra and Tyron Lue for crying out loud.

Nalod
Posts: 57874
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
3/17/2019  3:56 PM
Few careers are a straight line without a dip here or there. This might be the decline, or perhaps Lebron disinterested for th first time in years. “Oh, but Michael..........”
We went to the Wiz.
Oh, but KOBE.......Yes, he mailed it in or missed large chunks of season at the end.
“Coach killer”.........And coach maker. Lue, spolestra he done made. Mike and Kobe? They made Phil or Phil made them? Old arguement.

Lakers had an epic disaster season. Blame Lebron? Magic? Walton? Circumstances? If you hate Lebron, this is fun for you. If you hate Magic, this is fun. If you hate Lakers, its fun. Revel in the misery thats not knicks, its a welcome break.

All we need is a grand final 10 games where Frank plays good and I’ll enjoy the playoffs and wait until the draft and free agency.

You don't show a fool a job half done!
Vmart
Posts: 31151
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 5/23/2002
Member: #247
USA
3/17/2019  4:28 PM
LeBron ostracized the players on the team. By demanding a trade for Davis which didn’t sit well with the young players. Most feel they aren’t going to be Lakers players. Then you have LeBron who needs a stacked team all the time so he can make finals.
Uptown
Posts: 27789
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 4/1/2008
Member: #1883

3/17/2019  4:32 PM
Nalod wrote:Few careers are a straight line without a dip here or there. This might be the decline, or perhaps Lebron disinterested for th first time in years. “Oh, but Michael..........”
We went to the Wiz.
Oh, but KOBE.......Yes, he mailed it in or missed large chunks of season at the end.
“Coach killer”.........And coach maker. Lue, spolestra he done made. Mike and Kobe? They made Phil or Phil made them? Old arguement.

Lakers had an epic disaster season. Blame Lebron? Magic? Walton? Circumstances? If you hate Lebron, this is fun for you. If you hate Magic, this is fun. If you hate Lakers, its fun. Revel in the misery thats not knicks, its a welcome break.

All we need is a grand final 10 games where Frank plays good and I’ll enjoy the playoffs and wait until the draft and free agency.

Obviously he's lost a step or two...Look his 2003 draft class...After Wade retires, LeBron and Korver are the only ones still playing. As far as our Knicks are concerned, I'm ready to hit the fast forward button to the draft selection show...That's the only excitement left at this point.

Uptown
Posts: 27789
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 4/1/2008
Member: #1883

3/17/2019  4:46 PM
Vmart wrote:LeBron ostracized the players on the team. By demanding a trade for Davis which didn’t sit well with the young players. Most feel they aren’t going to be Lakers players. Then you have LeBron who needs a stacked team all the time so he can make finals.

Actually, Ingram played better after the trade request, it was the Vets (Rondo, Lance, JeVale) who's play suffered after the all star break. The Warriors are stacked...if you have any chance to beat them in the finals, you need s so-called stacked to team to beat them...

Cartman718
Posts: 29017
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

3/17/2019  5:20 PM
Do not want LeBitch on this team
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Vmart
Posts: 31151
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 5/23/2002
Member: #247
USA
3/17/2019  5:29 PM
Uptown wrote:
Vmart wrote:LeBron ostracized the players on the team. By demanding a trade for Davis which didn’t sit well with the young players. Most feel they aren’t going to be Lakers players. Then you have LeBron who needs a stacked team all the time so he can make finals.

Actually, Ingram played better after the trade request, it was the Vets (Rondo, Lance, JeVale) who's play suffered after the all star break. The Warriors are stacked...if you have any chance to beat them in the finals, you need s so-called stacked to team to beat them...

There is a stat out there that Ingram played better when LeBron was sitting or out of the lineup. And his number dropped significantly when playing with LeBron.

CrushAlot
Posts: 58715
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
3/17/2019  5:42 PM
Uptown wrote:
fwk00 wrote:LA is not working for him. It's the land of entitlement. LeBron's a working class hero - East Coast style.

I think he's going to be gone from LA soon. This ain't about Walton, its about LA culture.

Walton has a hand in this too...They were bad before LeBron got there...Walton hasn't done anything to prove he can coach in this league...When you sign LeBron, the goal is to try and win championships. So, the goal should be to bring in a coach with a championship resume.

Never understood this coach killer theme...Blatt is the only one who was fired after 1 year with LeBron and the very next year they win a 'chip and Blatt has yet to resurface back in the NBA. Blatt was brought there to rebuild, but when LeBron decided to go back home, plans change.

One thing people rarely mention when they compare Lebron to Jordan and Kobe....Both MJ and Kobe and won all their chips with the best coach in the history of the game, none without him...LeBron won rings with Eric Spolstra and Tyron Lue for crying out loud.

I think he might have tried to get Spo out when he initially got to Miami and they weren't doing well initially.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
LeBron, Coach Killer

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.