[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Freeing Frank......
Author Thread
meloshouldgo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5801

12/26/2018  6:17 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
smackeddog wrote:Ha, all you Dennis Smith Jr fans- would you do a Frank for him trade? I think the mass would, I wouldn't- at least when Frank has a good game he seems to have a positive impact, Dennis Smith Jr seems to have a detrimental one.

The Dallas Mavericks are quietly gauging trade interest for Dennis Smith Jr.

Marc Stein originally reported that execs around the league are skeptical of Smith's backcourt chemistry with Luka Doncic and believe he will eventually be moved. And while the Mavs told Stein they aren't actively shopping Smith, scouts and general managers from other teams say that they are exploring opportunities.

Doncic and Smith are a minus-6.1 points per 100 possessions when played together, compared to an average of plus-1.5 points per 100 possessions on the whole.

Smith has only played three games in December due to a wrist injury. He's averaging 13 points, 4 assists, and 3 rebounds on the season.

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/252033/Mavs-Gauging-Trade-Market-For-Dennis-Smith-Jr

How bad did the kings and hawks mess up passing on Luka?

If the Knicks didn't have Mudiay I would strongly consider trading Frank for Smith. If the Knicks can bring back Mudiay on a reasonable 2 year deal they could be patient with Frank and hope he develops some offense. Interesting that both Smith and Frank are already the subject of trade rumors this early in their career, I would think Jackson and Monk will be as well soon.

The level of stupid displayed on this post is truly amazing.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
AUTOADVERT
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

12/26/2018  7:55 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/26/2018  8:01 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:I said in another thread...he has until next season trading deadline to show progress. FO is not going to be that patient with him unless we score bigtime in free agency AND the draft. If both of those things happen, pressure's off.
I don't know why the trade deadline would be a sort of deadline but I agreee what ever is blocking him he has to break thru. The game is there. It's either a strength issue or confidence or likely a combination of both.
I'm impressed with the numbers Mudiay is putting up but the the games are getting worse. We have injuries.
No pick and roll game with Kanter and the ball movement is not good.
Dark days.
Mudiay and Knox have been the bright spots recently. The team really misses Mitch and Zo. Kanter and Kornet are not cutting it on defense and there is no scoring with the second unit. Sitting Trey to free Frank hasn't helped either.

We are not losing because were missing our 2nd rnd pick, and a undrafted rookie, are you kidding me?

we are losing because, mario has not stepped up, frank sucks, trey is buried on the bench, kanter can't stretch the floor, the knicks are mute on defense, zero leadership, and only about 2 players have a define role (thj, mudiay), winning is not a priority, losing doesn't hurt one bit, and that mentality is the worse.

This is an awful team. Knox can score but can't defend anyone he is a net negative. Im not sure how many players we have that actually are + players. Honesty Mitchell RObinson is probably the most impactful player we have, Thats sad. We really need a top 3 pick the ping pong balls better go our way this year. I can't take much more of this losing

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Cartman718
Member: #1694

12/26/2018  10:00 PM
https://nypost.com/2018/12/26/frank-ntilikina-does-not-sound-happy-inside-knicks-doghouse/
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Freeing Frank......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy