Knicks @ Cavs 7 pm ET Game Thread
Author Thread
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

12/13/2018  1:15 PM
Sambakick wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:Asked on the other thread, where is Gustav Bahler?

He left during a tussle with martin about Kanter's defense, of all things. I miss the guy's posts too. Plus, we used to go back and forth on the Giants thread about the Buccaneers.

Moderators should moderate. Posters should post. Never the twain shall meet.

Are you from Brazil? :)

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
AUTOADVERT
Cartman718
Member: #1694

12/13/2018  1:18 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:It’s time for hardachuck to ride the pine and let frank play with the starters... no one who plays defense like hardachuck should be starting in the nba

who was guarding hood on what was essentially the game winner, it was our elite defender...lol

AgendaBoy, your point being that Frank was beaten on one play....oh wow amazing insight.
Klay Thompson and Draymond Green get beaten on defensive plays every day, but no one questions their elite defensive status.
What makes you think this one instance warrants questioning Frank's defensive capabilities?

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

12/13/2018  2:17 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:It’s time for hardachuck to ride the pine and let frank play with the starters... no one who plays defense like hardachuck should be starting in the nba

who was guarding hood on what was essentially the game winner, it was our elite defender...lol

AgendaBoy, your point being that Frank was beaten on one play....oh wow amazing insight.
Klay Thompson and Draymond Green get beaten on defensive plays every day, but no one questions their elite defensive status.
What makes you think this one instance warrants questioning Frank's defensive capabilities?

C'mon man, he doesn't think. Case closed

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
12/13/2018  4:14 PM
Sambakick wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

He left during a tussle with martin about Kanter's defense, of all things. I miss the guy's posts too. Plus, we used to go back and forth on the Giants thread about the Buccaneers.

Telling one of the site owners what to do is never a brilliant thought.

Sambakick
Member: #5646

12/13/2018  4:51 PM
jrodmc wrote:
Sambakick wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Telling one of the site owners what to do is never a brilliant thought.

I'm not telling anyone what to do. I'm just saying what is done. Having the moderator weigh in with their own opinions - that's suspect and asking for trouble.

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.
Sambakick
Member: #5646

12/13/2018  4:53 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
Sambakick wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Are you from Brazil? :)

No. My handle is an anagram.

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
12/13/2018  4:58 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

and it was great defense. Hood made that shot with Frank draped all over him.

I am surprised we didnt see any "I told you so" threads about Derrick Rose from you lol

(wait.. he didnt did he?)

Great tank game. Knox looked fantastic and is really starting to do some cool things.

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
fitzfarm
Member: #3285

12/13/2018  5:36 PM
fishmike wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

and it was great defense. Hood made that shot with Frank draped all over him.

I am surprised we didnt see any "I told you so" threads about Derrick Rose from you lol

(wait.. he didnt did he?)

Great tank game. Knox looked fantastic and is really starting to do some cool things.

Yea Knox isn’t looking like a deer in headlights.... his play is exciting! Frank looks like a ball hog lol the benching did him well! Frank’s midrange is a sweet. I have nba LP so I watched it on the Cavs broadcast... they were very pleased with frank’s progress from his rookie year... they had a giggle about how knick fans are so impatient,they repeated the kid looks great and nice form on His shot.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

12/13/2018  6:06 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Yeah I liked Gustav. We disagreed on things but was a straight shooter

I liked him too, though he probably hated everything to do with me. And I remember debating Kanter's multitude of weakness with him, he is a big Kanter fan. He was also a big Melo fan, which is why he always disliked me. Oddly enough we seemed to be better aligned on the stuff we posted on the political threads. Didn't realize he had stopped posting after said altercation. Hope he comes back.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Knicks @ Cavs 7 pm ET Game Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy