Author Thread
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
12/10/2018  1:52 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:Perfect! Play the young guys, give them experience and get a high draft pick. Should we resign Jack , play Lance and get a few more wins? Just like jerky Hornachek did? If Hornachek was coaching Mitch, Trier would never see the court. getting the playing experience will help these guys so much in the future , but you need to understand basketball to realize this, instead of trolling this forum.

The only thing these kids are experience is loosing loosing loosing, they are developing lazy habits, bad passes, bad defense, same mental mistakes game after game.

Another loss, another day at MSG, another miserably season, different players same results, different coach even worse results

This was especially depressing as Frank played great and Knox shows great potential so Dodson and Mitch.
Bad day for knicks1248... terrible day...

haha...his agendaaaaaa

Your right, im not getting to get to pump off of Franks monthly double digit scoring night in which he looked absolute trash on defense, his so call calling, zero assist zero rebounds, but more importantly, did they learn how to win a game at home to a under 500 team

Knox shot 35% and took 25 shots (paging melo)to get 26 points, his defense was horrible, had zero assist .

ES
AUTOADVERT
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

12/10/2018  1:55 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:Perfect! Play the young guys, give them experience and get a high draft pick. Should we resign Jack , play Lance and get a few more wins? Just like jerky Hornachek did? If Hornachek was coaching Mitch, Trier would never see the court. getting the playing experience will help these guys so much in the future , but you need to understand basketball to realize this, instead of trolling this forum.

The only thing these kids are experience is loosing loosing loosing, they are developing lazy habits, bad passes, bad defense, same mental mistakes game after game.

Another loss, another day at MSG, another miserably season, different players same results, different coach even worse results

This was especially depressing as Frank played great and Knox shows great potential so Dodson and Mitch.

haha...his agendaaaaaa

yup. He was getting excited for a minute that Frank was gonna be gone.
Cartman718
Member: #1694

12/10/2018  3:40 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

haha...his agendaaaaaa

Your right, im not getting to get to pump off of Franks monthly double digit scoring night in which he looked absolute trash on defense, his so call calling, zero assist zero rebounds, but more importantly, did they learn how to win a game at home to a under 500 team

Knox shot 35% and took 25 shots (paging melo)to get 26 points, his defense was horrible, had zero assist .

absolutely trash on defense lol wow AGENDAAAAAAAAAA

oh yes Knox defense was horrible...thats why he had 15 rebounds only. And he had 0 assists but not his fault that on his passes, players didn't attempt a shot even when they were wide open.

AGENDAAAAAA

Henceforth, you shall be known as AgendaBoy

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/10/2018  6:23 PM
I thought Frank had 3 assists right out of the gate? Can't argue with the box score.
As for his defense, somehow Rainman thinks players can shut down PG's consistently. Rainman sees what he wants to see. Parker is HOF and Kemba is Allstar quick as cat talent.
I saw frank not get help when he got beat. One man is not an Island on any team.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/10/2018  9:34 PM
Nalod wrote:I thought Frank had 3 assists right out of the gate? Can't argue with the box score.
As for his defense, somehow Rainman thinks players can shut down PG's consistently. Rainman sees what he wants to see. Parker is HOF and Kemba is Allstar quick as cat talent.
I saw frank not get help when he got beat. One man is not an Island on any team.

Except Kanter. He is a very big island and all the people run circles around him on the island and get to the rim very easily

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
FireHornacek
Member: #7584

12/10/2018  10:16 PM
Moonangie wrote:
I couldn't be happier with the 8 wins because I am watching our kids get better, gain experience and become a foundation to which we can add a stud or two for a run at the Chip.

Thanklfully, Dolan has stopped listening to you.

You've got to be kidding. You couldn't be happier with eight wins? Man, Dolan loves suckers like you. Any businessman worth his salt loves saps like you. Happy with eight wins. Good God.

Hey, if you want to see "kids get better" go to your local PAL gym and watch those kids play b-ball. It doesn't cost you a hundred bucks or cable fees. But you really want to see the Knicks season as a training camp for well paid professional athletes. Good God.

arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
12/11/2018  12:05 AM
FireHornacek wrote:
Moonangie wrote:
I couldn't be happier with the 8 wins because I am watching our kids get better, gain experience and become a foundation to which we can add a stud or two for a run at the Chip.

You've got to be kidding. You couldn't be happier with eight wins? Man, Dolan loves suckers like you. Any businessman worth his salt loves saps like you. Happy with eight wins. Good God.

Hey, if you want to see "kids get better" go to your local PAL gym and watch those kids play b-ball. It doesn't cost you a hundred bucks or cable fees. But you really want to see the Knicks season as a training camp for well paid professional athletes. Good God.

Cannot fix stupid.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
arkrud
USA
12/11/2018  12:07 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

haha...his agendaaaaaa

Pot is making wonders to hill depression. Highly recommend it to you.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Cartman718

12/11/2018  12:15 AM
FireHornacek wrote:
Moonangie wrote:

So you disagree with the Philly and Lakers "process". Good to know.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
FireHornacek

12/11/2018  3:53 PM
Cartman718 wrote:So you disagree with the Philly and Lakers "process". Good to know.

Oh. my God, I can't believe what you just wrote.
So the Lakers process was to bring to their team the second greatest basketball player that ever lived. Uhh, what other process did they have going? And was that process working? The Larry Nance Jr. process? The Lonzo Ball process? How about the latest process "Let's get LeBron here." Which worked better?

Sixers? Once again what process? Missing on nine out of ten draft picks? Carter-Williams, Markelle, Okafor, Noel... Some process they got there.

There was no process in LA or Philly. Why do you believe such horsehit? I guess the same reason you believe the Knicks horsehit about process -- you are extremely gullible.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
12/11/2018  4:22 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/11/2018  4:26 PM
BUT WE ONLY HAVE 9 BLOW OUT LOSSES!!!!!
AND THERE ARE FOUR TEAMS WORSE THAN US!!!!

And we're playing and competing in overtime games!

And we beat the frickin FREAK!!! And Mario created a memory!

And we have all our draft picks!

And the kids are fun!!!

And we have a coach who creates the right kind of drama!!! PLAYING TIME DRAMA!

Losing sucks FIREHORNY, completely agree. But after enduring a 17 win season, you would think this would be a step up for you. For all of us.
God bless us, everyone.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
12/11/2018  4:24 PM
martin wrote:
Nalod wrote:I thought Frank had 3 assists right out of the gate? Can't argue with the box score.

Except Kanter. He is a very big island and all the people run circles around him on the island and get to the rim very easily

They don't actually need to run... they can walk, shuffle, saunter...

Cartman718

12/11/2018  6:28 PM
FireHornacek wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:So you disagree with the Philly and Lakers "process". Good to know.

So the Lakers process was to bring to their team the second greatest basketball player that ever lived. Uhh, what other process did they have going? And was that process working? The Larry Nance Jr. process? The Lonzo Ball process? How about the latest process "Let's get LeBron here." Which worked better?

Sixers? Once again what process? Missing on nine out of ten draft picks? Carter-Williams, Markelle, Okafor, Noel... Some process they got there.

There was no process in LA or Philly. Why do you believe such horsehit? I guess the same reason you believe the Knicks horsehit about process -- you are extremely gullible.

The only hore**** being spewed in this thread is from you buddy. All critics disagree with you. Translation they're all wrong and you are right, right? Riiiiiiiight

newyorknewyork
Member: #541
12/11/2018  6:43 PM
FireHornacek wrote:
Moonangie wrote:

Its easy to say all this, but unless you can give a detailed explanation on what the Knicks should have done or should be doing this moment in order to generate these wins. Your not offering any real value.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
arkrud
USA
12/11/2018  7:57 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
FireHornacek wrote:

The only hore**** being spewed in this thread is from you buddy. All critics disagree with you. Translation they're all wrong and you are right, right? Riiiiiiiight

Troll has a role...
He needs attention... and he gets it.
Remember when you was in your early teens.

FireHornacek

12/11/2018  8:46 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:Its easy to say all this, but unless you can give a detailed explanation on what the Knicks should have done or should be doing this moment in order to generate these wins. Your not offering any real value.

Huh?

Why do I have to offer the solution to an NBA team's problems? Am I being paid massive money to coach the team? Am I being paid massive money as team president? GM?

Give me a break. I - FireHornacek - must have the solution otherwise I can't say eight wins is horsesh!t?

And I do have a partial solution, by the way. Join us Christmas morning as we march across the Verazzano Bridge chanting "Fire Fizdale" in my Million Fan March that I am organizing. So far I have some big names that will participate. I can't let it out of the bag, but maybe we can play a little Wheel Of Fortune and see if you can guess who will be there with us chanting "Fire Fizdale":

R_n Bake_
Luk_ Korn_t_
En_is K_nter

Join us.

newyorknewyork
Member: #541
12/11/2018  9:33 PM
FireHornacek wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:Its easy to say all this, but unless you can give a detailed explanation on what the Knicks should have done or should be doing this moment in order to generate these wins. Your not offering any real value.

Huh?

Why do I have to offer the solution to an NBA team's problems? Am I being paid massive money to coach the team? Am I being paid massive money as team president? GM?

Give me a break. I - FireHornacek - must have the solution otherwise I can't say eight wins is horsesh!t?

And I do have a partial solution, by the way. Join us Christmas morning as we march across the Verazzano Bridge chanting "Fire Fizdale" in my Million Fan March that I am organizing. So far I have some big names that will participate. I can't let it out of the bag, but maybe we can play a little Wheel Of Fortune and see if you can guess who will be there with us chanting "Fire Fizdale":

R_n Bake_
Luk_ Korn_t_
En_is K_nter

Join us.

No you can offer an *opinion* on what you feel the Knicks should have done or should be doing differently in order to generate more wins which will be sustainable over multiple seasons.

Knicks haven't had their franchise player play one game this season. And have some young talented players that need development. 8 wins is a product of those 2 components. Since that is understandable, its not really horse****.

The last 5 years has been the price we paid for our one 54 win season. So substance is important. Philly sacrificed 4 seasons and are now a top team in the East and will win around 50+ games probably for the next 5+ seasons. All the fans that were like you crying each season about "this is horse****" are most likely on the bandwagon talking about what they can do to win championships. Those fans damn sure aren't saying this is great but I wish we didn't build it this way.

There is clear long term plan in place, and we are witnessing the process of execution of that long term plan. For now watch the young players take their lumps.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
12/11/2018  9:35 PM
FireHornacek wrote:

Huh?

R_n Bake_
Luk_ Korn_t_
En_is K_nter

Join us.

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

12/12/2018  9:31 AM
jrodmc wrote:BUT WE ONLY HAVE 9 BLOW OUT LOSSES!!!!!
AND THERE ARE FOUR TEAMS WORSE THAN US!!!!

And we're playing and competing in overtime games!

And we beat the frickin FREAK!!! And Mario created a memory!

And we have all our draft picks!

And the kids are fun!!!

And we have a coach who creates the right kind of drama!!! PLAYING TIME DRAMA!

Losing sucks FIREHORNY, completely agree. But after enduring a 17 win season, you would think this would be a step up for you. For all of us.
God bless us, everyone.

Well said jrod. I like the optimism from you.

TripleThreat
Member: #3997

12/12/2018  3:15 PM
FireHornacek wrote:

Huh?

Why do I have to offer the solution to an NBA team's problems? Am I being paid massive money to coach the team? Am I being paid massive money as team president?

Knicks can generate a few more wins ( "Few" is the term here, a couple, nothing more) by

A) Starting Ron Baker at point guard, even with his limitations

B) Operate a full court press 100 percent of the time during home games ( Refs will shade calls in the Knicks favor at home). During the last 15 games when teams are gutted and tanking, operate the press all the time in all games from that point on.

C) Mandate all wings must shoot three point shot attempts other than transition attempts. Every other shot is null and void for wings.

D) Use Don Nelson's old method of using the 10 Day Contract system to farm in human battering rams ( aka the Mike Smerk/Uwe Blab/Paul Mokeski Method) who have no other pathway to stay in the league

E) Rotate players in and out of the G League ( shifts PEDS testing schedules, which means players don't have to go through cycle down timelines during the season)

F) Attempt to trade for Isaiah Thomas 2 ( For Briggs...)

You Do Realize We Only Have 8 Wins

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy