GameThread: Knicks v Nets
Author Thread
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

12/8/2018  9:56 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:Frank and Dotson backcourt is very good
they both have looked good. Frank had looked more aggressive to me tonight in a good way. He isn't chucking shots but he also isn't hiding in the corner on offense. I think his benching was a good thing. 3 by Frank.
I was fine with having him watch a few games so looks like fiz made a good call. Looks good tonight
AUTOADVERT
Cartman718
Member: #1694

12/8/2018  9:58 PM
CrushAlot wrote:That lob that Mitch put in!!!! Come on now. Beat these swamp dragons.
Lmao at swamp dragons
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718
Member: #1694

12/8/2018  9:59 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
they had great chemistry early in the year
Yup they did
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/8/2018  9:59 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
they both have looked good. Frank had looked more aggressive to me tonight in a good way. He isn't chucking shots but he also isn't hiding in the corner on offense. I think his benching was a good thing. 3 by Frank.
I was fine with having him watch a few games so looks like fiz made a good call. Looks good tonight
Agre. He is focused on kicking @ss and winning.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
ScoreBot
12/8/2018  10:00 PM
Q4 0.0
NYK 104 BKN 112
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

12/8/2018  10:01 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/8/2018  10:25 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Frank looked good its to bad the team looked like horse **** for most of the night. Do you guys have confidence in Fizdale?
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/8/2018  10:03 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

rank looked good its to bad the team looked like horse **** for most of the night. Do you guys have confidence in Fizdale?
Total confidence in him. Developmental Year.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
ScoreBot
12/8/2018  10:04 PM
FINAL
NYK 104 BKN 112
StarksEwing1

12/8/2018  10:06 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

rank looked good its to bad the team looked like horse **** for most of the night. Do you guys have confidence in Fizdale?
I agree crush. This is a developmental year. I know some don’t like that and I understand but we are a young team so it’s gonna be great in the long run
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

12/8/2018  10:51 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

I agree crush. This is a developmental year. I know some don’t like that and I understand but we are a young team so it’s gonna be great in the long run

I get its a developement year but getting down 20 to the Nets at home is inexcusable. Im sorry but I can't stand Mario Hezoniga, he sux.

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
12/8/2018  10:56 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

I get its a developement year but getting down 20 to the Nets at home is inexcusable. Im sorry but I can't stand Mario Hezoniga, he sux.

We need to get something for him. Not everyone can (or have mental strength) to watch us play from other teams NBA stuff.
So we can get something from him if he will get some numbers...

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/8/2018  11:35 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

You keep what you kill!

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
LivingLegend
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1645

12/9/2018  12:27 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
LivingLegend wrote:I dont care if Timmy puts up 50 in 2nd half he is a brain dead piece of HOT GARBAGE....what a frustrating selfish player. Find it extremely hard to believe any teammates truly enjoy playing with Tim or Kanter. Kanter has been proven a fugazy (fraud) IMO...wish Vonleh had punched him out when he bitched at him and wish Dotson had knocked Timmy at him when he bitched at him as well.
When did that happen

Early in the game Kanter & Vonleh both went for a rebound and Vonleh basically knocked it in the Nets hoop...Kanter started pissing and moaning at Vonleh who was only going hard. Vonleh ignored him.

Tim came off a screen dribbling, Dot was in the corner and Tim wanted him to go back door..Tim fumbled the dribble and travelled. He proceeded to berate Dotson right on the court when it basically 100% Tammy’s fault.

LivingLegend
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1645

12/9/2018  12:30 AM
It’s pretty simple...Frank May not be a PG but he plays best as a PG.

You play Frank with 2 or 3 primary scorers so those guys get the majority of the shots while Frank and say Mitch or Vonleh covers holes defensively...but Frank directs the offense.

LegendD
Member: #8653
Latvia
12/9/2018  4:05 AM
Timmy is a BRICK! Trade this brick away!
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
12/9/2018  10:14 AM
was that our future we saw on the court for that 4th quarter run? fiz has 2/3 of the season still to go to hone that group. next year add kp, a high #1 and maybe a key free agent. it’s not guaranteed to work but it seems like a reasonable plan.
StarksEwing1

12/9/2018  10:20 AM
Marv wrote:was that our future we saw on the court for that 4th quarter run? fiz has 2/3 of the season still to go to hone that group. next year add kp, a high #1 and maybe a key free agent. it’s not guaranteed to work but it seems like a reasonable plan.
agreed. All those kids are locked up for a while too on rookie deals which is great in a cap world
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/9/2018  11:20 AM
LivingLegend wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
LivingLegend wrote:I dont care if Timmy puts up 50 in 2nd half he is a brain dead piece of HOT GARBAGE....what a frustrating selfish player. Find it extremely hard to believe any teammates truly enjoy playing with Tim or Kanter. Kanter has been proven a fugazy (fraud) IMO...wish Vonleh had punched him out when he bitched at him and wish Dotson had knocked Timmy at him when he bitched at him as well.
When did that happen

Early in the game Kanter & Vonleh both went for a rebound and Vonleh basically knocked it in the Nets hoop...Kanter started pissing and moaning at Vonleh who was only going hard. Vonleh ignored him.

Tim came off a screen dribbling, Dot was in the corner and Tim wanted him to go back door..Tim fumbled the dribble and travelled. He proceeded to berate Dotson right on the court when it basically 100% Tammy’s fault.

Saw both of those plays and you are spot on. It's hard for me to remember if the THJr/Dot situation actually warranted Dot cutting to the basket rather than staying in the corning to keep his defender from just sagging in to stop THJr penetration.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GameThread: Knicks v Nets

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy