Knicks Season Ticket Contact?
Author Thread
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
12/19/2018  11:04 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/22/2019  8:47 AM
SupremeCommander wrote:Update:

John Starks called my dad tonight and invited us to the MLK day game. We were also invited to the pregame shootaround. I've posted here for a long time and there haven't been many times I haven't had words... all I can say is sometimes crow pie is sweet, juicy, and delicious

Also, thank you MSG for proving me wrong. Thank you, thank you, thank you

A call from The Dunk! Holy crap! Hope and pray you and your dad truly enjoy the day and we beat the crap out of OKC!
This is now absolutely the best thread on the UK!

Lost my dad almost 2 years ago, and Knicks memories are some of the best I had with him!

AUTOADVERT
jrodmc
Member: #805
USA
1/22/2019  8:48 AM
Bump
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

1/22/2019  9:20 AM
I will post a recap here later today
There is some stuff in the game thread
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
SupremeCommander

1/22/2019  3:50 PM
updates are in this thread:
http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=58825
Allanfan20
Member: #542
USA
1/23/2019  9:55 AM
Hoping and praying for your dad and sending positive energy. Glad you had a fun experience despite the loss. Hopefully the game helps us land Zion and that’s the real basketball win! Good job being persistent as well.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

1/24/2019  9:25 AM
Sorry to hear about your dad, SC. Lost my dad a dozen years ago. He was the reason I became a Knicks fan...fond memories of the Garden in the early 70s!

Glad the MSG crew and Johnny Dunk came through for you and your pop.

Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
1/24/2019  10:51 AM
hey man, great write-up and what a great day.

i was at the garden last night and stopped by the membership services booth to thank victoria. she wasn't there but her boss and colleagues were. they were all crowing about your family and the whole event. her boss took out his phone and started showing me all the pics he took of you guys. seriously they were glowing about it and getting a little moist, it was very meaningful for them to be involved. really glad for your whole fam, nice work.

SupremeCommander

1/24/2019  2:33 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/24/2019  2:34 PM
Thank you everyone for the support - it means a lot

Marv wrote:hey man, great write-up and what a great day.

i was at the garden last night and stopped by the membership services booth to thank victoria. she wasn't there but her boss and colleagues were. they were all crowing about your family and the whole event. her boss took out his phone and started showing me all the pics he took of you guys. seriously they were glowing about it and getting a little moist, it was very meaningful for them to be involved. really glad for your whole fam, nice work.

That's an awesome story. I am friends with a former rangers employee and she was able to share a lot with them. They're really great people in that work group. I've let them all know if they ever need a place to stay in Maryland (as do all of you) I have a spare room and they're covered without question, and that I love them. What can I say, when you're on the team you're in the team

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/24/2019  11:23 PM

Have hung out with Marv many a time, he is projecting. It's the adult diapers he is wearing, probably doesn't change them daily

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GoNyGoNyGo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #411
USA
1/25/2019  7:31 AM
SC best wishes for your dad going forward. I'm happy for you that MSG and the Knicks family treated you and your dad so warmly. It must have been a great experience and will be a great memory.
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
1/25/2019  8:50 AM
martin wrote:

Have hung out with Marv many a time, he is projecting. It's the adult diapers he is wearing, probably doesn't change them daily

now now martin don’t fear your emo side. it’s been a while since we’ve gotten the crew together to toast a few, squeeze out a few tears and leave a few puddles on bar stools.

Knicks Season Ticket Contact?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy