[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

What the Phuck is Fiz doing with our crazy linups.......!
Author Thread
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
12/7/2018  4:31 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:this is insane
people really think Frank has earned significant minutes? this has to do with Phil?

newsflash: Frank sucks right now and he needs to start producing. if he ggets butt hurt over that then he is a mental midget. his PER is 5.7 and his TS% is 42.2%. That's garbage and worse than last year

The real insanity is it’s about development of a young player. This is a development year. Frank can’t develop being onthe bench. They are playing Hezonja he is a putrid basketball player. Now you are starting to see players coming back to reality like Trier. Robinson is a fouling machine yet they get to make infinite amounts of mistakes.

There is something very foul going on in Knickville Perry and Fizz are stinking the joint up with their trash bin player approach.

AUTOADVERT
knicks1248
Member: #582
12/7/2018  5:00 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Vmart wrote:Fiz can’t get fired fast enough for my liking and Perry too. They trying to show up Young kids just because Phil picked them.

Think your right. Jist look at Phils first major pick. He just got a head coaching position in LA.Fiaher just got the head coaching job in LA.

How did Fiz show up Frank? By starting him?

It wants fiz fired because he doesn't give frank special treatment or wont slow down the pace so frank could play at his own speed...awwww poor baby..

I don't believe the speed was as big a deal as him missing so many shots. If he was wetting his jumper then he would be in. Vonleh isn't a freak athlete yet gets majority mins because he has been pretty consistent in his production and defense.

I also read on another site though didn't follow up on research that Frank and Trier combination have the highest pace on the team and good for 5th in the NBA.

have you eve since frank grab a rebound and go coast to coast...

Never ever ever ever ever has he done that, the ony other player who hasn't done it, KANTER, and KORNET.

so we should bench Mudiay and Mario when they were playing like trash, but frank should get a psss, he should be allowed to continue to practice bad habits. it's ok to be the only knick with multiple o point games, and the other 11 guys should bowed down to franks deveolpment

You must have missed my entire post before this reply to you.

But again if Frank was hitting his shot none of that would matter. Just like it didn't matter vs the Warriors or Nets in his first 2 starts. Because he was playing great defense and making shots and the game was organized and smoothly operated. If Frank was imposing his will on games within his style then nobody would care. Going coast to coast off a rebound isn't the deciding factor.

If I remember correctly during the triangle days you would often claim that the coach should adapt to his players. Not that I feel Fizz should slow it down for Frank if that's not what he wants. But which is it?

But I'm used to the hypocracy and double standards around here based on which players or people you like vs the ones you don't.

If the coach is telling him he needs you to push the pace and be more aggressive (this is not an option) and he chooses to continue to play slow and passive, he leaves the coach no choice but to do whats right for the team.

Frank starts thinking, i could play however I want to play, when I'm ready to play fast and aggressive i'll do it, but until then, kiss my ass.

If majority of the team played like frank, then yes the coach should make the adjustment, but if he is the only one playing like that, then you have to make a change

Your speaking to me as if I'm against Frank getting benched. When I've made it pretty clear that I'm not. His plays has warranted him getting benched.

I do believe him being benched has more to do with him shooting like 15% from the field than the pace he plays at though. Fizz was with him in the summer, summer league & pre season. He still started Frank knowing what type of player he was. If it was all about pace then he most likely deosnt start him to start the season or start him at PG after like 5 games or so.

If Frank was shooting at quality %s then he would still be getting PT. Doesn't matter what pace Frank plays at if he is shooting 15% that will get most people benched unless you ha e a proven track record of previous success. And the fact that he is shooting 15% probably reduces the speed he comfortably will play at even more. Not many players are willing to play faster and free when they are shooting like this poorly. But I can bet if he was shooting at 50% from down town all of a sudden his swagger would rise somewhat and he would be willing to take more risk because of the success he was having.

I would take you up on that bet because on the rare occasion he does make a few baskets, i was thinking that would get him going, and he ends up resorting back to hiding in the corner.

Thats why I'm so convince he's probably not going to make it in the NBA, because like pop said, space pace and 3's..

ES
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
12/7/2018  7:04 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Vmart wrote:Fiz can’t get fired fast enough for my liking and Perry too. They trying to show up Young kids just because Phil picked them.

Think your right. Jist look at Phils first major pick. He just got a head coaching position in LA.Fiaher just got the head coaching job in LA.

How did Fiz show up Frank? By starting him?

It wants fiz fired because he doesn't give frank special treatment or wont slow down the pace so frank could play at his own speed...awwww poor baby..

I don't believe the speed was as big a deal as him missing so many shots. If he was wetting his jumper then he would be in. Vonleh isn't a freak athlete yet gets majority mins because he has been pretty consistent in his production and defense.

I also read on another site though didn't follow up on research that Frank and Trier combination have the highest pace on the team and good for 5th in the NBA.

have you eve since frank grab a rebound and go coast to coast...

Never ever ever ever ever has he done that, the ony other player who hasn't done it, KANTER, and KORNET.

so we should bench Mudiay and Mario when they were playing like trash, but frank should get a psss, he should be allowed to continue to practice bad habits. it's ok to be the only knick with multiple o point games, and the other 11 guys should bowed down to franks deveolpment

You must have missed my entire post before this reply to you.

But again if Frank was hitting his shot none of that would matter. Just like it didn't matter vs the Warriors or Nets in his first 2 starts. Because he was playing great defense and making shots and the game was organized and smoothly operated. If Frank was imposing his will on games within his style then nobody would care. Going coast to coast off a rebound isn't the deciding factor.

If I remember correctly during the triangle days you would often claim that the coach should adapt to his players. Not that I feel Fizz should slow it down for Frank if that's not what he wants. But which is it?

But I'm used to the hypocracy and double standards around here based on which players or people you like vs the ones you don't.

If the coach is telling him he needs you to push the pace and be more aggressive (this is not an option) and he chooses to continue to play slow and passive, he leaves the coach no choice but to do whats right for the team.

Frank starts thinking, i could play however I want to play, when I'm ready to play fast and aggressive i'll do it, but until then, kiss my ass.

If majority of the team played like frank, then yes the coach should make the adjustment, but if he is the only one playing like that, then you have to make a change

Your speaking to me as if I'm against Frank getting benched. When I've made it pretty clear that I'm not. His plays has warranted him getting benched.

I do believe him being benched has more to do with him shooting like 15% from the field than the pace he plays at though. Fizz was with him in the summer, summer league & pre season. He still started Frank knowing what type of player he was. If it was all about pace then he most likely deosnt start him to start the season or start him at PG after like 5 games or so.

If Frank was shooting at quality %s then he would still be getting PT. Doesn't matter what pace Frank plays at if he is shooting 15% that will get most people benched unless you ha e a proven track record of previous success. And the fact that he is shooting 15% probably reduces the speed he comfortably will play at even more. Not many players are willing to play faster and free when they are shooting like this poorly. But I can bet if he was shooting at 50% from down town all of a sudden his swagger would rise somewhat and he would be willing to take more risk because of the success he was having.

I would take you up on that bet because on the rare occasion he does make a few baskets, i was thinking that would get him going, and he ends up resorting back to hiding in the corner.

Thats why I'm so convince he's probably not going to make it in the NBA, because like pop said, space pace and 3's..

Space is 3s. It's defense and space with ball movement for the most efficient shots. Pace isnt effective without efficiency. You can have the fast pace in the NBA. If your inefficient and suck at defense then you will be what the 76ers were pre Embild and Simmons. Denver has the 27th pace in the NBA yet has the 2nd best record in the NBA. Because reguardless of your style. It comes down to if your able to impose your will on your opponent.

Frank would stick in the NBA if at worst he played defense and knocked down 3s. Especially his ability to guard the PNR. This is why teams are reaching out to the Knicks to see if they can obtain him even though he hasn't gone coast to coast once to is season. He won't stick in the NBA if he shoots terribly reguardless of his pace.

And im not talking about him knocking down a couple of shots and all of a sudden turning into Westbrook. He needs to string together multiple games at high efficiency. Like basically what Dotson has been putting together as of late. Confidence where good shooting outings have been more routine.

But at the end of the day he needs to be more effective and efficient within his own game. Before he is able to kick it up to the next gears.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

12/7/2018  7:45 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/7/2018  7:48 PM
TripleThreat wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:I called someone an idiot for saying Melo was no longer a building block at 37? Nah
Always defended Melo as not being the main cause of our bad seasons under Uncle Phil.
Thought he was the only All Star/HOF that has wanted to be a part of this **** show in 20 years.
Thought we could have done a better job with surrounding him with talent.
Did not think we should have given him a max deal.
But you keep reading whats convenient.

Same story from you -

If you can't hold Carmelo Anthony accountable for EVERYTHING, then you cannot hold him accountable for ANYTHING.

"They should have gotten more talent around him!" This is an easy cop out to avoid discussing the lack of effort on defense, the ****ty shot selection and general ball hoggery that killed offensive flow.

Your strategy is often used by children when they are caught stealing a candy bar at the drug store.

Apparently the rumors out are that Leon Rose and CAA can't wait for Melo to officially retire. They are tired of his ****. He's a long time client with low brand value to them but requires high maintenance in terms of media massage/spin control to shift the narrative away from him ****ty style of play/production. You however don't seem tired of his ****. Must taste like cotton candy to you. I bet even the little bits of corn bring you some kind of perverse joy.

I'd love to see you own a little drug store one day and see you catch a little boy stealing a candy bar in front of you and see how you'd react.

So much to say so little. Par for the course for you. Can you come up with nore distorted irrelevant analogies? Just say you hate Melo and move on. We dont need another Melo thread.
Btw. Will you be watching his HOF ceremony? And what team is your 15 minute flame boy playing for now?

Back to thread topic. Fiz is doing a giod job. Frank will get his chance and hopefully play better than he has. The benching should not effect anyones development.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
12/7/2018  8:05 PM
Vmart wrote:
people really think Frank has earned significant minutes? this has to do with Phil?

newsflash: Frank sucks right now and he needs to start producing. if he ggets butt hurt over that then he is a mental midget. his PER is 5.7 and his TS% is 42.2%. That's garbage and worse than last year

The real insanity is it’s about development of a young player. This is a development year. Frank can’t develop being onthe bench. They are playing Hezonja he is a putrid basketball player. Now you are starting to see players coming back to reality like Trier. Robinson is a fouling machine yet they get to make infinite amounts of mistakes.

There is something very foul going on in Knickville Perry and Fizz are stinking the joint up with their trash bin player approach.

How long do you let him go out there and continue to struggle or decline? Sometimes a break is needed especially if his confidence is shot. Frank has really struggled and was kept in the starting line up and then in the rotation despite this. Maybe trying something different like time on the bench works. Starting and staying in the rotation were not working. Robinson and Trier do not appear to have lost their confidence. They also have been praised by almost every nba analyst that I have heard. Not sure how their situation relates to Frank. Frank has played the 5th most minutes on the team. Of Fiz kids, only Trier has played more minutes.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Chandler
Member: #6197

12/8/2018  5:04 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Vmart wrote:

How long do you let him go out there and continue to struggle or decline? Sometimes a break is needed especially if his confidence is shot. Frank has really struggled and was kept in the starting line up and then in the rotation despite this. Maybe trying something different like time on the bench works. Starting and staying in the rotation were not working. Robinson and Trier do not appear to have lost their confidence. They also have been praised by almost every nba analyst that I have heard. Not sure how their situation relates to Frank. Frank has played the 5th most minutes on the team. Of Fiz kids, only Trier has played more minutes.

Crush often has a nice way of rationalizing things.

Still tough to reconcile w Hezonja who is contributing less on O and D and not part of our future

I still have a huge problem w the DNP though. U want him for secon unit I get that. You want him for 10-12 min for now I get that too

We’ll see.

(5)(5)
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/8/2018  8:58 PM
Chandler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Vmart wrote:

Crush often has a nice way of rationalizing things.

Still tough to reconcile w Hezonja who is contributing less on O and D and not part of our future

I still have a huge problem w the DNP though. U want him for secon unit I get that. You want him for 10-12 min for now I get that too

We’ll see.

I don't think Mario is keeping Frank off the floor. I think Mario is a place holder. I think Knox moves into the starting line up over Mario. Knox was almost the first guy that didn't fit the keep what you kill guy at the start of the season but then wasn't given the starting no.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
What the Phuck is Fiz doing with our crazy linups.......!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy