Member: #4451

12/2/2018  1:36 PM
fitzfarm wrote:
arkrud wrote:
PassTheBall wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
PassTheBall wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
PassTheBall wrote:Trade him. I’m over having this debate on if he will be good or not. Let some other team develop him.

Can't fix stupid

Frank isn’t stupid.

Wasn't refering to Frank

Oh. I’m not stupid either. Time will tell with Frank. He does work hard so there is a chance for a breakthrough but it’s not looking good right now.

Many NBA teams are looking to trade for Frank. Wonder why?
Because they see the potential and are not looking at growing pains.
It is understandable that Knicks fans who never witness and kind of rebuilds and player development cannot understand how it works.

100% agree... frank is only 20 years old the kid is a baby with crazy potential! He’s still a no trade for me, kid might break out as the NBA’s best defensive player at 22 and with body development man handle his opponent on offense.

If anyone should be taking notes from the Greek freak it’s frank.. the guy lives on midrange and drives and is the top player in the nba... he’s shooting 11% from 3 this year he’s stopped taking them for the most part.

Agreed. It took mudiay about 4 years to start to show something. Frank needs that oppurtunity to. He has already show his defensive ability and passing. The offense will come
AUTOADVERT
Ntilikina wanted by Orlando Magic

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy