[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Knicks 4 in a row, like Ali over Sonny Liston........Who gonna stop the Griff? whose in Detroit and now a Piston!!!
Author Thread
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
11/27/2018  9:22 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:Why can't Frank make that little 10 footer?
he can just not consistent...yet. He is 20 years old who was admittedly raw offensively. Look I’m happy for mudiay and I DONT want this to be frank vs mudiay but before this stretch he couldn’t hit a shot for 4 years since being drafted. I’m happy he is starting to put it together but you have to give Frank the same patience

I wish you would stop using his age as an excuse for his shot attempts, i'm not even talking shot selection or percentage, just attempts.

it's one thing to just be a bad perhaps streaky shooter it's another when you barely shoot at all, and when you do your pretty bad at it.

How are you supposed to get better t something and you barely try.I would prefer him to shoot 3 for 15, at least i know he's trying to get on track

You want him to shoot? Who the fukk is getting him the ball? Your two future hall of famer PG prospectss are 4-13 and 1-8 from teh field.

since when does a pg have to ask for the ball..lol

Are watching the game? Do you actually think he is playing PG? Seriously??

dude when are you going to realize that frank does not care to shoot the ball, he prefers to pass, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and focus on defense.

Thats the role he wants, thats the role he is used to, thats the role he is comfortable in, and that's fine for a team that can afford to have that type in your rotation, but this roster doesn't have super stars and you need everybody to pull their weight.

ES
AUTOADVERT
knicks1248
11/27/2018  9:23 PM
Sangfroid wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:Why is this man rotting on the bench?

who's minutes should he take

Did you see that energy that Brown just exhibited on Trier? If they're not giving that kind of effort, go rest, on the bench!

Dude knox his famous for having low energy, cmon now we all knew that from jump, we just didn't see it in SL and was all hoping the critics were wrong about him.

If memory serves me, he out played both Bridges at the workout. "Blew them away". Where is that guy now? Drive to the rim. Foul hard. Come alive!!

yeah that's the guy we saw in SL, i don't know where the hell he went

ES
ScoreBot
11/27/2018  9:24 PM
Q4 1:31
DET 110 NYK 100
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
11/27/2018  9:24 PM
Knox!!!
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
ScoreBot
11/27/2018  9:26 PM
Q4 30.7
DET 110 NYK 103
PresIke
Member: #33
USA
11/27/2018  9:26 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/27/2018  9:29 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
PresIke wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:Yeah great decision to sit this kid, Fiz. What a dumbass
Knee jerk much?
No, I think Boobies has been the best Knicks player ouitside of Hardaway and Vonleh. It was a really putrid decision to it him.
Not any different than Vonleh or kanter coming off the bench
I am talking about arbitrarily getting DNP-CDs, not about comimng off the bench, you knew that!
Clearly those games are now in rear view mirror. I cannot see him being benched again in favor of hezonja
Maybe, but the fact that they ever happened, makes Fizdale a poor coach.
I missed most of what this is all about, but Fiz is a poor coach?

Hardly as far as I can see.

lol 3 game win streak would say otherwise

Curious. What did you expect of this team?

What's the purpose of coaching a team as the Knicks this season? To win as many games as possible? Was that the main focus?

The players play hard and seem to believe in things more so than I can recall in ages.

The games before the 3 game win streak you can tell there is good teamwork and relationships going on, while meanwhile ALL players have a chance to prove themselves.

The old saying, "You suck, you sit" is more true than I can ever recall, almost.

We have a lot of players with something to prove so this is how it goes. They will almost all get chances, and are, but if they falter for too long, back to the bench until they get another shot.

The coach will also look at matchups game to game which also leads players who may even have been benched to get new opportunities to build confidence and get more PT.

This is very similar to one of the most successful coaches handling of players in soccer, Pep Guardiola, and he is arguably considered the best at developing and improving players in that sport because of this approach. I see Fiz as a potentially comparable coach, because even as we have lost games I see player development and see hope.

Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
knicks1248
11/27/2018  9:26 PM
did you just see fiz urging frank to push the ball, and he's jogging it up like we're up , only to take a contested 3...
ES
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

11/27/2018  9:27 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
PresIke wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Knee jerk much?
No, I think Boobies has been the best Knicks player ouitside of Hardaway and Vonleh. It was a really putrid decision to it him.
I am talking about arbitrarily getting DNP-CDs, not about comimng off the bench, you knew that!
Clearly those games are now in rear view mirror. I cannot see him being benched again in favor of hezonja

Why would the third best player on the team get DNP-CDs in favor of Hezonja and Knox - two people who do absolutely nothing to impact the game?
3rd best? Who are the other two

Hardaway and Vonleh,I think

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
PresIke
USA
BS call
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
Dotson needs to be back in the rotation.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
ScoreBot
11/27/2018  9:28 PM
Q4 30.8
DET 110 NYK 103
meloshouldgo

11/27/2018  9:28 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/27/2018  9:29 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:Why can't Frank make that little 10 footer?
he can just not consistent...yet. He is 20 years old who was admittedly raw offensively. Look I’m happy for mudiay and I DONT want this to be frank vs mudiay but before this stretch he couldn’t hit a shot for 4 years since being drafted. I’m happy he is starting to put it together but you have to give Frank the same patience

I wish you would stop using his age as an excuse for his shot attempts, i'm not even talking shot selection or percentage, just attempts.

it's one thing to just be a bad perhaps streaky shooter it's another when you barely shoot at all, and when you do your pretty bad at it.

How are you supposed to get better t something and you barely try.I would prefer him to shoot 3 for 15, at least i know he's trying to get on track

You want him to shoot? Who the fukk is getting him the ball? Your two future hall of famer PG prospectss are 4-13 and 1-8 from teh field.

since when does a pg have to ask for the ball..lol

Are watching the game? Do you actually think he is playing PG? Seriously??

dude when are you going to realize that frank does not care to shoot the ball, he prefers to pass, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and focus on defense.

Thats the role he wants, thats the role he is used to, thats the role he is comfortable in, and that's fine for a team that can afford to have that type in your rotation, but this roster doesn't have super stars and you need everybody to pull their weight.

I honestly don't know wht you are watching. Frank has touched the ball a grand total of 5-6 times and shot it three times.

StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

11/27/2018  9:29 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Dotson needs to be back in the rotation.
yes I agree. He didn’t deserve to be taken out
ScoreBot
11/27/2018  9:30 PM
Q4 18.6
DET 112 NYK 105
Cartman718
Member: #1694

PresIke wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
PresIke wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Knee jerk much?

What's the purpose of coaching a team as the Knicks this season? To win as many games as possible? Was that the main focus?

The players play hard and seem to believe in things more so than I can recall in ages.

The games before the 3 game win streak you can tell there is good teamwork and relationships going on, while meanwhile ALL players have a chance to prove themselves.

The old saying, "You suck, you sit" is more true than I can ever recall, almost.

We have a lot of players with something to prove so this is how it goes. They will almost all get chances, and are, but if they falter for too long, back to the bench until they get another shot.

The coach will also look at matchups game to game which also leads players who may even have been benched to get new opportunities to build confidence and get more PT.

This is very similar to one of the most successful coaches handling of players in soccer, Pep Guardiola, and he is arguably considered the best at developing and improving players in that sport because of this approach. I see Fiz as a potentially comparable coach, because even as we have lost games I see player development and see hope.

My comment was for meloshouldgo
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
PresIke
USA
Mad at the call, but on that last angle, I can see why no GT. Amazing call by the refs there actually.
ScoreBot
11/27/2018  9:32 PM
Q4 7.1
DET 115 NYK 108
Cartman718
Member: #1694

11/27/2018  9:32 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
PresIke wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Knee jerk much?

Why would the third best player on the team get DNP-CDs in favor of Hezonja and Knox - two people who do absolutely nothing to impact the game?
3rd best? Who are the other two
Hardaway and Vonleh,I think
So you are saying it’s ok if Frank gets DNP CDs since he’s not even in top 5 right now or Mitch or Burke?
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
ScoreBot
11/27/2018  9:34 PM
FINAL
DET 115 NYK 108
meloshouldgo

11/27/2018  9:34 PM
PresIke wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
PresIke wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Knee jerk much?

I am curious too. You suck you sit? What do you think Hezonja and Knox have been doing? Earning playing time? The whole context of this comment was Boobies getting DNP-CDs

Game Thread: Knicks 4 in a row, like Ali over Sonny Liston........Who gonna stop the Griff? whose in Detroit and now a Piston!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy