[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Knicks 4 in a row, like Ali over Sonny Liston........Who gonna stop the Griff? whose in Detroit and now a Piston!!!
Author Thread
Jmpasq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4182

11/27/2018  11:23 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:Why is this man rotting on the bench?

who's minutes should he take

Did you see that energy that Brown just exhibited on Trier? If they're not giving that kind of effort, go rest, on the bench!

Dude knox his famous for having low energy, cmon now we all knew that from jump, we just didn't see it in SL and was all hoping the critics were wrong about him.

Dude is going to be a bust he is another wannabe scorer who can't shoot at all. Yeah he is long but so what. Dude can't defend and has **** instincts. He is a taller , worse version of rookie Hardaway jr. I can't stand sucing and whiffing horribly o Knox and Frank is going to set us back years

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
AUTOADVERT
Welpee
Member: #6239

11/28/2018  7:23 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Did you see that energy that Brown just exhibited on Trier? If they're not giving that kind of effort, go rest, on the bench!

Dude knox his famous for having low energy, cmon now we all knew that from jump, we just didn't see it in SL and was all hoping the critics were wrong about him.

Dude is going to be a bust he is another wannabe scorer who can't shoot at all. Yeah he is long but so what. Dude can't defend and has **** instincts. He is a taller , worse version of rookie Hardaway jr. I can't stand sucing and whiffing horribly o Knox and Frank is going to set us back years

Wow, people love being among the first to proclaim a player a bust. One year of college, 19 years old, 15 games into his career and you're ready to write him off.

I guess nobody is patient enough uses the oven anymore. Everything has to be microwaved.

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
11/28/2018  7:29 AM
Welpee wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Wow, people love being among the first to proclaim a player a bust. One year of college, 19 years old, 15 games into his career and you're ready to write him off.

I guess nobody is patient enough uses the oven anymore. Everything has to be microwaved.

Exactly why they say you can’t rebuikd here.

GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
11/28/2018  7:31 AM
Welpee wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Right on.

Both Knox and Frank are really young. They need at least 2-3 more YEARS before we see what they may be. Ntilikina has already shown he is a steady player and a good defender. His O needs work and CONFIDENCE. He is too skinny still like Knox. Knox has the talent and the pegigree. Will he put in the work?

I think so.

Trust the process.

HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

11/28/2018  8:54 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

And your short, fat and living in your mom's basement. At least they have more of a future.

Love the wannabee fan expectations.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
11/28/2018  9:15 AM
Welpee wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

same guy who was pleading to trade KP... I honestly dont know why he's on this site.

I have not seen much of Knox that is very good aside from this size and athleticism. There were other guys I liked more but its fine. Writing off a 19 year old after 20ish NBA games is right on track with the other points this poster makes. Not much logic or real world relevance.

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
11/28/2018  9:17 AM
Knixkik wrote:
Welpee wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Exactly why they say you can’t rebuikd here.

and yet here we are
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
11/28/2018  9:35 AM
kevin came into summer league and showed right away he can play with, and in many ways outperform, the superstud 1-10 draftees. then the season started and he showed that his game is going to take longer than some of his peers to translate to the big stage. it happens - plus he had a pretty major ankle injury let's not forget.
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

11/28/2018  10:01 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/28/2018  10:02 AM
Marv wrote:kevin came into summer league and showed right away he can play with, and in many ways outperform, the superstud 1-10 draftees. then the season started and he showed that his game is going to take longer than some of his peers to translate to the big stage. it happens - plus he had a pretty major ankle injury let's not forget.
Exactly. Ankle injuries are very tricky. Ive had several and on the basketball court it can linger for a long time even after it has technically healed. Kevin is extremely young and raw like you were saying. I know according to certain people they claim its an "excuse" but in reality most players 19-20 will struggle. They are still growing both physically,mentally,and need more experience
Chandler
Member: #6197

11/28/2018  10:24 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Chandler wrote:Tonight mudiay was back to shooting off
One foot, falling to ground, double
Clutches etc. he needs to simplify and stop trying to be like mike

Was really turned off by his body language. He should be fighting for his professional life

He was shooting like that when the shots were going in. I guess that's how he is comfortable shooting.

that is totally 100% not true. Not saying that there may not have been a shot or two like that, but his good games he was taking open shots, with balance, his feet under him (and landing on his feed, not his butt)

(5)(5)
Game Thread: Knicks 4 in a row, like Ali over Sonny Liston........Who gonna stop the Griff? whose in Detroit and now a Piston!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy