[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Hardaway and Lee for Beal
Author Thread
nykshaknbake
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #492
11/23/2018  9:14 PM
Nalod wrote:
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:I like the chemistry of the team now....i know they are not winnibg but add KP, a top FA and a top pick and you have an instant contender. Let's leave it all alone. No quick fix...trade Lee and Thomas for cap space...or picks, that's all.

I concur. In fact I'd say lets leave Lee and Thomas be. Lance does provide the leadership our young core needs and Lee too. As for who goes when lee is Active I don't know. Coming up to a quarter of the season gone by and its tough to observe that we don't have a clear cut core for a set rotation. Our yoots are inconsistent as expected. Timmy and Enes are but not always in a good way.

Trading guys require in most cases we take back salary. There lies a problem.
I agree, with a likely top 5 pick, KP and room to sign talent this franchises starting lineup will look very different next year. Let the yoots play thru their problems. Don't tank for losing sake, but let the kids play thru.
They can learn how to win in time. KP will be back in February one can guess.

Taking back salary is fine as long as the player is worth the contract. Beal is worth his contract, imo. Alot of the Knicks on the roster now aren't going to be later. I don't get the impression that Lee is going to be here next season and Haraway isn't this trancendent locker room prescence. DOes a team with our record really get to crow about chemistry? Maybe make a trade like this later in the season to preserve our draft positioning.
AUTOADVERT
Hardaway and Lee for Beal

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy