[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Knicks at Boston. Out drinkin, watching game or both?
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
11/21/2018  10:23 PM
Uptown wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Knicksfan wrote:
Uptown wrote:Burke...29 and 11 assists!!! Big shot after big shot!!!

He was the goat tonight

Wally's goo a go off in the post game. He loves Trey.

I'm a big fan of his too...

+1
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

11/21/2018  11:12 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/21/2018  11:12 PM
25 Assists Tonight!!!
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
11/22/2018  3:53 AM
Knicksfan wrote:We are really an atrocious defensive team.

That is a ridiculous statement. We hustle and play tough defense. We have some guys who aren't the best defensive players but to say that we are an atrocious defensive team is just wrong.

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
Welpee
Member: #6239

11/22/2018  8:37 AM
BigRedDog wrote:

That is a ridiculous statement. We hustle and play tough defense. We have some guys who aren't the best defensive players but to say that we are an atrocious defensive team is just wrong.

I agree. We may have a couple of atrocious defensive players but we can certainly put five guys on the floor who can defend.
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

11/22/2018  8:42 AM
BigRedDog wrote:

Agreed...new rules have given the offense many advantages...in to days game, it's all about getting a couple of key stops in the last 2 mins...difficult to play stellar defense from the opening tip to the final buzzer...Pop and the Spurs just gave up 140 to the Pels...Bucks dropped 140 in the Blazers last night...welcome to the new NBA

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/22/2018  8:48 AM
Nalod deep analysis:

1. Winnng is better than losing.
2. Game performance likely did not change the season or life as we know it.
3. Trey has games like this its a good thing. But Knicks are not “Trey’s” team and he is not iverson. Enjoy them for now.
4. The kids showed some glimpses of what is possible. Mitch did some good and Frank had a “kwahi” type move to the rim. Small. ITs ok. Just enjoy it.
5. Big leads in the NBA do shrink. We won.
6. Enjoyable game to watch. That kid under under the basket making faces was a trip.

WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

11/22/2018  11:15 AM
BigRedDog wrote:

I thought we played tough...and I've seen a many games where guys were making the right switches...Kanter is a weakness, and we are spotty defending the pick & roll at times, but I think we've been competitive on D for the most part.
EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

11/22/2018  11:17 AM
Celtics did not seem to play with an edge. Have not followed them, but they've been pretty pedestrian so far this year...no?

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

11/22/2018  12:38 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:Celtics did not seem to play with an edge. Have not followed them, but they've been pretty pedestrian so far this year...no?

Agreed they have been disappointing so far. Eventually I expect them to get back on track
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/22/2018  1:06 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:Celtics did not seem to play with an edge. Have not followed them, but they've been pretty pedestrian so far this year...no?

I haven't followed them either but I have heard them talked about on podcasts. I think they are having a hard integrating all of their players now that they have so many healthy stars. Also, I didn't realize Hayward had a follow up surgery last May that apparently has slowed his recovery.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
TripleThreat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3997

11/22/2018  9:43 PM

Horford looks close to done. Took a lot of pounding in Atlanta.

Over the long haul, when he gets his legs back under him, Hayward might be the better choice to run the offense.

Like nearly all teams, there are highs and lows with the shooting. This should make folks really appreciate what the Warriors and Curry do more. Curry's range is half court and his version of a bad game is still pretty stellar. He creates massive floor spacing and is deadly even when "covered" His consistency should terrify other teams.

Celtics and Ainge absolutely positively covet Zinger. He gives them the shooting and rim protection they need. They'd have to give up Tatum but they'd do it.

The "Morris Tax" is in full effect. Refs hate Marcus and his brother. Despise is a better word. It shades all calls for teams that have them get.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

11/23/2018  1:07 AM
watched the game on replay and saw this excellent travel from boston all the way to new york that wasn't called...

http://nbahdreplay.com/nbareplay/boston-celtics-vs-new-york-knicks-nov-21-2018-st-3/
scroll to 6 min 10 second mark for the bad inbounds pass by frank and watch the rest of that play.

also celtics commentators are such homers i despise their commentary...and the refs treating knox so bad
when knox got knocked upside his head on a drive to the basket...he was down on the floor for a sec holding his head...no flagrant, no review. similarly when kyrie got knocked down...immediate review.

kyrie...always such a smooth operator in front of the camera...you know with the flat earth theory
and of course being part sioux native american, thinks he can get away with saying "fcuk thanksgiving" in the locker room. Hasn't thanksgiving morphed to simply family time holiday? so what does he mean by then going on twitter and saying families that celebrate it respectfully. Does he know a lot of families that are not simply enjoying family time? It would be like saying that unless you are going to church on Christmas day, you are pretty much saying fcuk christmas.

can the FO please not go after this dude in free agency?

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/24/2018  1:11 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
martin wrote:

And an early Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Martin...your instagram tag for the mobile site doesn't work

Yes, thanks. I kinda snuck this in on the desktop side and Andrew and I need to get on Bip to fully roll it out everywhere and put the buttons in. THANKS

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GameThread: Knicks at Boston. Out drinkin, watching game or both?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy