[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

We need to move on this...
Author Thread
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
11/21/2018  4:20 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/21/2018  4:21 PM
If I see one more person calling to get Fultz, I am quitting this board. Collecting other teams outcasts is just going to give us a collection of outcasts. Ask a humble version of Isiah Thomas how that worked. He’s not that good and is a bust. You’re going to bail Philly out and offer them ThAT much?

Ugh, hopefully the Knicks aren’t reading and agreeing with the OP.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
AUTOADVERT
meloshouldgo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5801

11/21/2018  5:27 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:If I see one more person calling to get Fultz, I am quitting this board. Collecting other teams outcasts is just going to give us a collection of outcasts. Ask a humble version of Isiah Thomas how that worked. He’s not that good and is a bust. You’re going to bail Philly out and offer them ThAT much?

Makes you wonder where NY got its reputation fir having fans that understood the game. These guys only care about the next shiny object.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Welpee
Member: #6239

11/21/2018  5:48 PM
nyk2017 wrote:The way frank is playing, he will be out of the league in a few years. He has not improved at all this year. He shows no initiative to score. he brings the ball up the court, passes it off and disappears on offense (95%) of the plays. He is a good on the ball defender, but once the defender comes at him fast, he does not have the quickness to defend.
If he's that bad why would Philly want him?
nyk2017
Member: #7538

11/21/2018  5:56 PM
Welpee wrote:
nyk2017 wrote:The way frank is playing, he will be out of the league in a few years. He has not improved at all this year. He shows no initiative to score. he brings the ball up the court, passes it off and disappears on offense (95%) of the plays. He is a good on the ball defender, but once the defender comes at him fast, he does not have the quickness to defend.

He is not that bad, but he is very limited on offense. In Philly, he can continue to develop on offense and would not have the pressure to score.

homeskillitprigioni
Member: #4507

11/21/2018  5:57 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:If I see one more person calling to get Fultz, I am quitting this board. Collecting other teams outcasts is just going to give us a collection of outcasts. Ask a humble version of Isiah Thomas how that worked. He’s not that good and is a bust. You’re going to bail Philly out and offer them ThAT much?

I agree with you that the Knicks shouldn't give up "that much" for Fultz...I just disagree that Frank and Lee is "that much".

I'm really disappointed with the total lack of progress Frank has made. He hasn't shown any kind of offensive prowess in any facet of the game.

homeskillitprigioni
Member: #4507

11/21/2018  5:59 PM
JamesKPolk wrote:Fultz is soft.

He would never survive in NY.

It's possible. But I do think it would be different here. He'd come in with way less pressure, he'd basically be looked at as a reclamation project instead of having the expectation of the #1 overall pick of the draft. And this city loves a redemption story.

Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
11/21/2018  6:24 PM
homeskillitprigioni wrote:

It's possible. But I do think it would be different here. He'd come in with way less pressure, he'd basically be looked at as a reclamation project instead of having the expectation of the #1 overall pick of the draft. And this city loves a redemption story.

We've done some #2 picks, time to move on up to #1's!

Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
11/21/2018  6:25 PM
Panos wrote:

We've done some #2 picks, time to move on up to #1's!

Ah, right, Bargnani! We've done that too!

Welpee
Member: #6239

11/21/2018  8:52 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/21/2018  9:01 PM
nyk2017 wrote:
Welpee wrote:

He is not that bad, but he is very limited on offense. In Philly, he can continue to develop on offense and would not have the pressure to score.

I would recommend re-reading what you initially wrote:

1) he will be out of the league in a few years.
2) He has not improved at all this year.
3) He shows no initiative to score. he brings the ball up the court, passes it off and disappears on offense (95%) of the plays.
4) He is a good on the ball defender, but once the defender comes at him fast, he does not have the quickness to defend.

So I'm confused. He would be out of the league in a few years but he would continue to develop on offense in Philly. He stinks but he's not that bad at the same time?

Regarding Fultz, if Philly would take Lee in return for Fultz, Korkmaz and their 2019 2nd round pick that belongs to Chicago I would do it. But that is not happening in a million years. I am not giving up anything of value for Fultz. Philly need to offer assets for the Knicks to accept bringing in someone as jacked up as Fultz.

Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
11/22/2018  2:22 PM

I agree with you that the Knicks shouldn't give up "that much" for Fultz...I just disagree that Frank and Lee is "that much".

I'm really disappointed with the total lack of progress Frank has made. He hasn't shown any kind of offensive prowess in any facet of the game.

Franks defense is >>>> than Fultz on offense. It’sa lot to give up.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
We need to move on this...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy